[Japanese] [150822][色写] フィットネスリゾートからの脱出 (Ver1.01) [RJ160254]

aha, you can disasemple your screwdriver thing, and put the non-screwdriver part on top of the coffee jar, not sure for what yet though

unscrew the bolt driver from the back of the screwdriver, use that part to screw it into the cork of the coffee jar, go to the training room, rebuild the wheel on top of the room and add the wire, use the coffe on the wire for a sweet and kinda random little scene, after that you can use the open coffee jar for another scene and open the door for outside with the golden key

just because they wanted some cookies before going to the pool... hungry lolis are best lolis.
All right, one more room to solve~~

So I was trying but I can not use the cable already in the pot of coffee :S

my brains are fried at this point, where do i use the open coffee jar ? :(

view the open coffee jar (use that small magnifying glass symbol) and click right in the middle of the jar. After that, you can use the golden key to go outside.

just examine it and they'll finish the cookies.
Then you can go to the pool with the golden key.

The Golden disk you find certainly corrosponds to the rings on the 8 arm lamp in the main room. I just dont know where to go from there.

Also, the color riddle is probably a bit more advanced and might need japanese knowledge. They explicitly tell you the color you switch to whenever you do, them being white, grey, black, blue, green, yellow, red and pink.

page 16 on the bookshelf inside the living room might have some clue to that, but i dont read 1 word japanese, so i have no clue, it does mention some colours though

I found a golden disk (looks like a pool alarm), with eight buttons.
Near the bed, there is a magnet, and a 5-color-button thing that'll be an hassle to solve
There also a poster with 144 writen, might be a clue since 144 *2 = 288

inside the pool, there's a trap, that cannot be open with the augmented screwdriver, and something that looks like a remote where the water comes from.

okay, you can combine the magnet with the wire, and if you go into the pool, keep walking towards the ledge, eventually you will look over the ledge, and see a metal plate you need this new tool for, not sure what it does though

going out of the pool after the magnet trick, I got a three choice option that didn't pop before.
Selecting the 2nd then 1st choice gave me a scene

How do you bake? When I example my ingredients, they say I might be missing something. I have a bag of flour + the stuff from the fridge (orange box, coffee, eggs, milk).

Edit: Forget what I said, found the sugar pack next to the shelf with the alphabets.

there sugar in the fiteness room. Look on the left side of the furniture with 288 written

someone has discovered how to open the pool plate? It took a while trying to open with the screwdriver under water gets out and do nothing, I've also attached the cable to the magnet but anything either

nor I understand what the colors that are in the table winged bed, I have been trying but nothing

I opened the plate, you need to have the tool AND the dumbell plate in your inverntory to keep you on the bottom.
It gives the third little written plate thing, I'm trying to translate it.

to me there are 2 items I need, I guess one will be the one in color box combination i imagine that will be the third usb and the object is next to the golden key that is not

got the golden thing.

It's the eight branch lamp diagram, the wave is the odd colored one, and you must push those who have rings.

So, Push the wave button and the trhe on the other side.

If P is pushed and O is not:

--P--
-P-O-
P---O
-O-P-
--O--

nice ryuu ty ^^ but continue whit the problem of the plate on the pool underwater and box of 6 colors

the five color box is probably the last one.
The poster next to the bed says: A to B, 144 = AKTD
If A is B, then AKTD becomes "BLUE"
It probably means the angle, according to the book

there a 288 written but I see no color, and seen no mention of 0, 72 and 216

Ok I brute force the thing a little, but...
the middle drawer in the bedroom says 0=???, the only color with three letter is red
144 is blue
288 is written in black

I brute forced 72 and 216 and got, clockkwise from the -> on the top:
red-pink-blue-white-black

In the middle bedroom drawer, it says "0 = ? ? ?". The only color with 3 letters is red. I'm assuming 0 degree is red, 144 degree is blue.

Doesn't really matter now since the guy above me figured out where black is, but if u look at the alphabet cabinet and line them up with the position of the jars outside next to the pool, you get...

_ X _ X _ _
X _ X X _ _

The corresponding letters are B L A C K. Spells out black. Also, I'm trying to figure out the 3 plates saying light and dark are the same. The alphabet seem to have letters to spell out "W H I T E" as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!