[Japanese] [150822][色写] フィットネスリゾートからの脱出 (Ver1.01) [RJ160254]

with it you get an half key, combine it with the cork thing, and exits the appartment to get the ending and the last scenes.

Well it was fun solving it with you guys :D

mmmm they see that there are colors

BLACK BLUE GREEN YELLOW RED PINK WHITE GRAY and in japanese are ...
KURO AO MIDORI KIIRO AKA PINKU SHIRO HAIIRO

then have

AKTD is BLUE and BLACK how BLACK and WHITE are inseparables then is other color mmmm RED simbolize PASSION (pure sex xD) and PINK in japan is the color of love ... @_@ then is one combination whit BLACK WHITE RED PINK AND BLUE?

and somebody get the 14 memories? im only have 10...

5 7 8 and 12 no have its ...

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where the golden disc is? I've been looking around for it for about an hour now and I can't find the disc that everyone is talking about.

when you go to the pool to the left is 2 sun loungers as between the two is a black fireplace (in my view it cost me xD) because within that chimney is the golden disc

Add new mirror

when you go to the pool to the left is 2 sun loungers as between the two is a black fireplace (in my view it cost me xD) because within that chimney is the golden disc
Thanks for telling me, finally got it. Also does anyone know how to unlock the memory that's second from the left in the second row of the memory gallery?

Second lane second image is in the pool when you make the trick whit the magnet when you try leave the pool have one new option

1 have problems whit 1...

second lane 1st i know that is in the toilet but don't know what make ...

Last edited:
Could the last scene have something to do with the lotion? I don't remember using it for anything, and I don't know what it should be used on. I've been trying random combos for a little while now with no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread