Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Contributor
Trusted Member
Apr 13, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: Sylvia Van Hossen
wow, an hentai escape game...

ok, can we solve this, I sucks at this...
-there's a ladder in the closet on the left

-a weird hexagonal thing in the entrance flower pot

-a screwdriver behind the flower pot in the bathroom
-use it on the screws, where you get the ladder, here's an arrow
-get the cube. Examine it and rotate it to find the right way to make it fit on the thing in the bathroom
-you get the rotor which was in the cube

-there's an USBkey behind the sofa, you can use it on the tv to get a movie

-and, there a flour pack(???) next to the bed, where there's the bear.

There's various clue scattered but I have no clue what to do with them

Looks like your around as far as me, if you use the vibe on the 2 girls continuesly, you can get an H scene with them aswell, but im completly stuck other than that lol!
I've managed to gather 3 numbers, 3-0-6, but in any combination they dont fit on the door, or work atleast..

i found 3 on the left bathroom mirror after putting water in the sink
i found 0 i the middle drawer at the beds
and i found 6 inside the cube where you find the vibe

Edit: you find a wire in the bedroom with the ladder, its on the lamp aswell

I see the wire on the lamp, but using the ladder doesn't let me get it.

The code for the fitness room is 356. the note on the side say that the code is stick, sword, club.
dunno where the sword is, but I got the 3 of sticks, and the 6 of cups

ah the code worked, thanks alot, as for the ladder, i can't remember if i put it up before clicking on the lamp, or while looking at the lamp, i think it was while looking at the lamp, and then at the very bottom of where you can click, can't seem to do it again after picking up the wire :/

got it: select the ladder and while looking up, use it anywhere BUT one the wire. it sets the ladder and you can then get the wire.
You can set the wire in the fitness room the same way

Yeah, but it seems like we need something else while setting up the wire, i've been looking on the workout machines, the 2 weight ones require card, and the bikes and running machines require a combination, but neither of the codes make much sense to my lesser brain lol!

I got the bike code: it's a logic suite with the bikes and running machine.

Inner circle: down right
Middle circle: the two bottom ones
Outer circle: the upper one

It gives you a card that unlocks the bench press

ahh, seeing it now, and looking at the others it actually makes sense -.-' Great job :D

oh, if you look at the bookshelf thing with all the letters in it, on the left side you can find sugar

Looks like some fun in the kitchen will happen... maybe if we can get this far.
I found where the sword sign is, it's on the second page of the book in the bedroom, near the two black wire balls.

I unlocked the bench press by I dunno what to do with it yet...

cannot help but think we are missing something, we've got the number 288 just laying around, and that hatch in the floor, need something to hook it onto, just not sure what :/

I dunno yet... but speaking to the girl, without the rotor, enables the sex scene.
just alternate between the two girls, or else the get jealous, and they wil get more and more excited. The kiss scenes also change when you click on their lips.

So the rotor is used for something else too...

dont know if you read japanese, but the books on the bookshelf in the living room have alot of hints, i just have no clue what it says :P

All right, made some progress.

Examine the screwdrawer, rotate it.
Then without closing the examination window, use the hexagonal thing to make a new tool.

This new tool allows you to open the box near the chairs in the fitness room, which has the second USB key inside

Also, you can take the wheel on the ceiling (ladder, tool), and put it on the missing side of the barbell...
Dunno what it does yet.

aha, did not know you could do that, nice one, its its on the box next to the chairs in the fitness room, gives a new usb

Once you unlocked the cycle trainer and put back the barbell, you can use the rotor on them and the bike to do the training menu.

After that you have some straightforward steps: open the "training menu" box on the shelf next to the 288, you get the handle.
Put it on the trap door, with the bolt then scrw it.
Put back the wheel on the ceiling, next put the wire, open the trap with it
you get the key to the fridge, grab the ingredients and make cookies (what for?)
On the back of the fridge, the three-panel code is given. Open it to get the golden key... which I dunno what it's for.

golden key is probably for the last area outside, but where do you use the combination you get on the back of the fridge? :o

on the right of the kitchen, next to the fitness room door, there's three horizontal panels on the wall.
The middle panel slides. Use the code in the fridge on it.

when you use the key on the bedroom door to the pool, it speaks about coffee...

well we do have coffee as a loftover ingredient from our cooking stash, not sure what to do with it though, tried using it on different stuff in the kitchen, but i only get the baking scene from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!