[Hentai game] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Patch]

What is VN Directory?? <-- Sorry if i suck at this
and
I can't run setup.exe even I untick the compatibility mode.
After I double-click the setup, it looks like the the setup is running, but nothing happens.

VN Directory is the folder where all the game components are stored on the computer. Don't worry about this one now, this is for after installation. Post some screenshots, it would help me try to help you better. Make sure locale is in Japanese as well.

Hello. I need help.

I downloaded the installer. I mounted the installer with daemon tool.
When I double click the setup.exe, nothing happens.

Ps. I have already set the setup.exe run in compatibility mode for windows 2000.

Sorry for my suck Eng.

Hi, i got same case and got a solution already so i ll share it to u.

Go to Control panel > Clock, Language, Region > Region and Languange > Administrative (tab) > ...
.. > Change your Language for non-unicode program to - Japanese (Japan). And restart

Try open your setup.exe once again, it should work!
Basically your computer cannot read kanji in installation before u change ur Region

Hello guys. I am having Trouble cracking this game.
After installing then copying the crack which I think it is found inside the MDS file.
View attachment 9757
I pasted it with a different name on the folder inside "Sprite" which is the Ao no kanata folder
Then once done that,It still request ID from me. I did put exclusions on my Antivirus.
Did I miss something?

Hello guys. I am having Trouble cracking this game.
After installing then copying the crack which I think it is found inside the MDS file.
View attachment 9757
I pasted it with a different name on the folder inside "Sprite" which is the Ao no kanata folder
Then once done that,It still request ID from me. I did put exclusions on my Antivirus.
Did I miss something?

The crack is NOT inside the MDS file. It's just another file you can mount to install the game that pairs with the ISO or MDF file. The crack is on a separate download on the first post. Ignore the security warning if one pops up while using Chrome.

Try to follow these instructions. This is for the first time launching the game. After that just launch using crack.

Last edited:
Can you be so kind to link me up with that said crack because I can't find it in the 2dgal site nor do I understand it.

Re: [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game]

Guys i need help with this
8afe0147dc.png

anyone familiar with this issue?

I already mount disk n set the compatibility for the setup.exe but after run as admin after the y/n window, nothing even happens.

Last edited:
Hi, had no problem installing the game and all. But when I ran the crack, the game starts normally until the point where the "Sprite" logo and voice appears, the screen turns black and the game stop working and crashed. Need some help here.

Running on Windows 8.1 64bits.

anyone familiar with this issue?

I already mount disk n set the compatibility for the setup.exe but after run as admin after the y/n window, nothing even happens.

Hi, had no problem installing the game and all. But when I ran the crack, the game starts normally until the point where the "Sprite" logo and voice appears, the screen turns black and the game stop working and crashed. Need some help here.

Running on Windows 8.1 64bits.

You guys both have system locale as Japanese right?

I think everyone by now knows how much I liked this series, so I am reluctantly glad to announce that the next project of Sprite will be Ao no Kanata Four Rhythm - ZWEI-. Why am I reluctant? Because I don't know if it will have ero or not. I want ero. That's the version that sold droves. That's the one that was successful, like Koichoco, not like the follow up that Sprite wants us to forget. Really they do. I tried hard to find it on the website. It is not easy. It's like they don't want you to find it. And the reason why I am worried is that the website is trying to make you forget that the original version exists. It sends you to the "TV VERSION" or the VITA version. Characters still have sex in those but its the "family friendly sex". And that's fine, for the Vita at least but...Why is Sprite hiding the original version of Aokana? I can't find it on the website. Dafuq. I'm still going to play ZWEI but motherfuckers better understand that as it stand right now, when they go Non-18 it is subpar compared to the Adult stuff. But we'll see. Only I can pray.

:chuuni_slump:

Untitled.png
Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong here cuz' I've been trying to follow the instructions laid out in this post, but I keep getting stuck on one issue.

I install the game fine with no issues, I then extract the patch into the VN directory and rename it without modifying the existing file. Then I open the crack file, get past the ID screen or whatever it is, then I get this which appears to be telling to insert a game disc.
What did I do wrong here?

Last edited:
Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong here cuz' I've been trying to follow the instructions laid out in this post, but I keep getting stuck on one issue.
View attachment 10509

I install the game fine with no issues, I then extract the patch into the VN directory and rename it without modifying the existing file. Then I open the crack file, get past the ID screen or whatever it is, then I get this which appears to be telling to insert a game disc.
What did I do wrong here?
Upload the picture to a picture host. We can't see it.

Sorry about that.
How about now? Can you see it? Linking to image hosting sites is a nuisance on here. :confused:

Yes, it tells you to insert the disc. I finished this game about a week or so ago, and i played it without the disc mounted.

Try this crack http://ul.to/90me2ipk

It's from a nyaa.eu post of the game.

Replace the original exe with this one. If that doesn't work try renaming the crack while also having the original exe in the folder.

Should that still not work set your entire windows (including the formats! not just locale and display language) to japanese.

If you're not really all that good with japanese you might not find the game all that fun though. It's a very long game with the focus very much on characters and story, with only very few h scenes.

I really enjoyed the game (mashiro route), and i can't wait for a saki route in the next game. Even though saki only had 3.5 sentences in the game (in mashiros route at least), she's my favorite character.

I also highly doubt the new game is gonna be all ages. the vita version had to be all ages cuz sony does not allow any sexual content on its platforms.

ps. grashus in the real world would be awesome

Sorry about that.
How about now? Can you see it? Linking to image hosting sites is a nuisance on here. :confused:
Tamers got to it before I did. You can follow his method if you want. However, if you want to try to use the crack you already downloaded, follow these steps exactly. It worked perfectly for me when I installed the game awhile back. Make sure to keep the disk mounted the entire time for the first run with the crack. Only my system locale was changed to Japanese for this install.

Just for reference but if you want to use a picture host just enclose your link to the image in two image tags
said:

[MENTION=18450]tamers182[/MENTION]
You do make a good point. However, learning a little bit of Japanese can be fun for some. But, I still think learning a language should be done in a class setting. This is because it allows you to learn speaking and writing which can help you with listening and reading.

By the way, how well can you read the text now? Judging off your sign up date, you must have plenty of experience at this point. Also, did you play all the routes in this game? I'm just curious :) I actually am hoping for a Reiko route. They are definitely putting an Saki route in based on pictures though.

Last edited:
I didn't want it to sound like visual novels can't be fun without being good at japanese. I just wanted to say that this game in particular is a long read without much ero in the game. Since there was an anime based on this game recently i thought some people might want to play it for the "ero" part more than the story, and i didn't want them to get dissapointed.

I used AGTH and visual novels a lot for learning japanese back in the hongfire.com days, and i think it's a nice way to learn if you like eroge. It's also a fun way to learn once you have gramma and the rest of the basics down, but for me this game would have too few "ero rewards" with too much "learning" in between. I hope you understand what i mean, english is not my first language...

As for my japanese reading: I like to read light novels (actual printed ones mostly), so i have lots of experience in reading japanese without tools to help. Still, when i play eroge i like to use Visual Novel Reader as a dictionary for kanji or words i don't know. Very convinient, but i'm fine without it (just finished Natsuuso, and that game doesn't work with VNR).

I only played through mashiro's route, but i might play misaki's at some point, misaki is awesome.

Can't wait till they announce news about ZWEI in summer. Guess it'll have to be a new protagonist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?