[Hentai game] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Patch]

I didn't want it to sound like visual novels can't be fun without being good at japanese. I just wanted to say that this game in particular is a long read without much ero in the game. Since there was an anime based on this game recently i thought some people might want to play it for the "ero" part more than the story, and i didn't want them to get dissapointed.

I used AGTH and visual novels a lot for learning japanese back in the hongfire.com days, and i think it's a nice way to learn if you like eroge. It's also a fun way to learn once you have gramma and the rest of the basics down, but for me this game would have too few "ero rewards" with too much "learning" in between. I hope you understand what i mean, english is not my first language...

As for my japanese reading: I like to read light novels (actual printed ones mostly), so i have lots of experience in reading japanese without tools to help. Still, when i play eroge i like to use Visual Novel Reader as a dictionary for kanji or words i don't know. Very convinient, but i'm fine without it (just finished Natsuuso, and that game doesn't work with VNR).

I only played through mashiro's route, but i might play misaki's at some point, misaki is awesome.

Can't wait till they announce news about ZWEI in summer. Guess it'll have to be a new protagonist...

You must be new to FD's then. There is 5% chance that ZWEI will have a new protag. Most def it will be good ol' Masaya. I think you did good in going Mashiro first. Go Mashiro or Rika first, leave Asuka and Misaki at the end. Most peeps would pick Asuka as the last one because her story feels like the "true route" but I went Misaki because I always leave my favorite heroines at the end and because her story hits closer home in terms of character development. Can't wait for ZWEI either. Saki will definitely be a heroine. Here's hoping for a Reiko route. Or an Aoi final route if luck is on my side.

i don't think you have to worry about the sequel being all-ages fresco. they have the Vita for that crowd. it makes no sense from a business perspective to mess with what has worked well for them

That is exactly my point. They tried in the past but it didn't work. But you would be amazed how many times companies stumble with the same stone.

You must be new to FD's then. There is 5% chance that ZWEI will have a new protag. Most def it will be good ol' Masaya.

But ZWEI won't be a FD, it'll be a full fledged sequal? Zwei means 2 in german, and everything else i heared hints towards a true sequal... My guess is saki might be from germany (maybe her origin is fully explained in another route in the first game, in that case ignore this sentence please ;)), or it's the plain old japanese thing that they feel like "german sounds/looks cool".

I didn't even consider a fandisc a possibility, that's why i thought a new protagonist was needed. Masaya wouldn't cheat on anyone.

But ZWEI won't be a FD, it'll be a full fledged sequal? Zwei means 2 in german, and everything else i heared hints towards a true sequal... My guess is saki might be from germany (maybe her origin is fully explained in another route in the first game, in that case ignore this sentence please ;)), or it's the plain old japanese thing that they feel like "german sounds/looks cool".

I didn't even consider a fandisc a possibility, that's why i thought a new protagonist was needed. Masaya wouldn't cheat on anyone.

To answer you: She might have germanic genes on her, who knows. Her name is Inui Saki so that doesn't support it but I have been fooled before. And to answer the final thing, we don't know yet. It might be FD, might be a sequel who knows. I stand by my assertion that Masaya will be the hero once again. One way of doing this is in 2 ways: The first one is that ZWEI occurs at the same time as the original, it just adds more routes. The second one and the one I would like to be true is the one that
ZWEI occurs after the Finale, and it is implied that Masaya didn't end up with anyone and that Aoi was his first love.

i'm bored so i'll speculate a bit as well. this is how i think it's going to be structured: after story routes for each of the original four heroines, a "what if" route for Saki (and hopefully Reiko), and then a Masaya route in the timeline of the epilogue with Saki as his main rival. no romance. pretty standard but that's how i'd like to see it pan out

That seems resonable. It would kill 2 birds with one stone. Make it FD and sequel. You got the after stories and the new routes. I would definitely love a Masaya True Route...BUT with romance. Otherwise no go. Love is EVERYTHING!

Hi, Sorry to be asking a question that had been asked lots of times already but I'm still having issue trying to start the game I mean I followed all the steps and I was able to start the game for the first time by using the crack with MDF Disc mounted and after I exited the game and unmount the MDF Disc and try to launch the game again It asked me for the Game ID so I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Could anyone please kindly guide me Thank you :) Sorry. *Do I have to use the crack to launch the game everytime?

P.S. I tried using AlphaRomdie with the crack and It runs fine for the first time and after that It still asked me for the Game ID*when I try to open the game with the original game exe file and Game Disc.

Reinstall the game. When you do that, extract and rename crack in the folder where you installed the novel. Do not erase anything. Do not dismount anything. Click the crack. If you did this correctly, you will see the blanks where you put the ID but with a message that says "click Ok to crack" or something like that. Then it will give you some message written by what I presume to be the creator of the crack (Mai) and then the game starts. Try that. See if it solved your problem. You don't need applocale or VNR.

i have done this steps, but the game starts and after the sprite logo starts and disappears the crack crashed.
i use win10 x64 pro, but i know i got it running under win7 x64 pro.
knows someone a solution? :confused:

thanks

hello i'm newbie
Do you know how to patch it into English ?
because his vn game is English
example of this he post a lot in his timeline
55280a41de.jpg

hello i'm newbie
Do you know how to patch it into English ?
because his vn game is English

Translation project is dead , and all is left are example images. You will not find English patch for this game

Translation project is dead , and all is left are example images. You will not find English patch for this game

i see thanks for reply i guess i have to re dl it because this game is already patch by this site http://www.oplss-team.com/ao-no-kanata-no-four-rhythm-maxi-single-cdbonus-patch/
edit : in that image is from my friend in facebook and i took one of his post so i want to make engish it too
another edit : he said he use the VNR to make it english i tried to use VNR and it's working

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.