[Hentai game] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Patch]

Re: [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game]

How do you update ITH? I downloaded the zip with the newest version, now what do I do with it?

I put in the crack after renaming the original game launcher. I followed all the steps. But after running the crack, nothing shows up. Task Manager does show the game running, but there isn't any on the screen.

Edit: Never mind, made an unnecessary error.

Last edited:
girlcelly-san would you like to pack this game's CG and post it in torrent section?
:chuuni_salute:

well i tryed every thing, do i didnt get the game to work at all. i'll be posting a video once its uploaded. its around 14 mins long.

when i try to play after patch i say:

BavjyDV.png

Can anyone help?

Okay guys, i'm really new here. Can anyone help me install the game? I don't have a disk, so i just extracted the whole mds file, but the setup.exe won't run. It'll just pop up, asking if i want to let them do changes, then go silent.

I am having trouble getting the game to even download. I have the winrar files downloaded and the 2 different sets of mdf files extracted but am not sure which to mount. When i use daemon tools to mount either one (only 1 at a time) it pops up with the autorun and i attempt to setup but i get an error each time. Can anyone help?

Untitled drawing.jpgwinrar.jpg1st screen.jpg

I am having trouble getting the game to even download. I have the winrar files downloaded and the 2 different sets of mdf files extracted but am not sure which to mount. When i use daemon tools to mount either one (only 1 at a time) it pops up with the autorun and i attempt to setup but i get an error each time. Can anyone help?

View attachment 9626View attachment 9627View attachment 9628

I also had the same problem as you just refer To fresco guide on the first page, here i will quote what he said :

"Update: In case you can't install it. Use windows 2000 compatibility when clicking in setup. Also remember to change your settings to Japanese just in case. Later on you can experiment with this and see if its really necessary or not. Better be safe than sorry. Thanks to arkenar."

If got any problem just refer to his post on the first page

guys, i have installed the game... but when i click the game... it ask me to put ID... thats mean the crack is not working... and i click the crack... it say it could find the 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム.exe... and where should i put the crack?? i dunno where is the game directory file... when i put it in the file in BD rom.. it say i don't have enough space to do so... can anybody help me??

guys, i have installed the game... but when i click the game... it ask me to put ID... thats mean the crack is not working... and i click the crack... it say it could find the 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム.exe... and where should i put the crack?? i dunno where is the game directory file... when i put it in the file in BD rom.. it say i don't have enough space to do so... can anybody help me??
The folder of the game should be in the C disc of your PC or laptop, you should the crack-patch after the installation of the game in that folder (C disc) add and then activate let the crack, after this should the game run/work...

The folder of the game should be in the C disc of your PC or laptop, you should the crack-patch after the installation of the game in that folder (C disc) add and then activate let the crack, after this should the game run/work...

so.. i should move/copy the entire files in BD-ROM Drive (F) + crack file to C disk?

so.. i should move/copy the entire files in BD-ROM Drive (F) + crack file to C disk?

After the extraction of the files out of the rar or 7zip file, should you then with DEAMON lite the game install (to C disc), after the finish should you then the crack in the game folder of Ao no Kanata drag/add/copy. In this moment should you then the crack in the folder activate let, after this should the game work, try out.

After the extraction of the files out of the rar or 7zip file, should you then with DEAMON lite the game install (to C disc), after the finish should you then the crack in the game folder of Ao no Kanata drag/add/copy. In this moment should you then the crack in the folder activate let, after this should the game work, try out.

YYES!!! The file is called as Sprite in the C disk... i didn't notice it.. after copy n paste the crack in the "sprite" folder in C disk.. it finally work~~ Thx for ur help~~

YYES!!! The file is called as Sprite in the C disk... i didn't notice it.. after copy n paste the crack in the "sprite" folder in C disk.. it finally work~~ Thx for ur help~~

Lol, you're any time welcome^_^!

So i had some troubles with the game installation, I downloaded the torrent many times because of corrupted files and finally I could install the game but now another problem appears when I try to run the game (cracked obviously)

This is the problem

I hope somebody can help me

EDIT: nvm, just had to change the system locale instead of using Locale Emulator

Last edited:
Hello. I need help.

I downloaded the installer. I mounted the installer with daemon tool.
When I double click the setup.exe, nothing happens.

Ps. I have already set the setup.exe run in compatibility mode for windows 2000.

Sorry for my suck Eng.

Hello. I need help.

I downloaded the installer. I mounted the installer with daemon tool.
When I double click the setup.exe, nothing happens.

Ps. I have already set the setup.exe run in compatibility mode for windows 2000.
Sorry for my suck Eng.

This game is fairly new, it should run in Windows 8 and Windows 10. Don't really think you need to run in Windows 2000 compatibility.

It's compatable with Windows 7 too. Just run installer like any other game installer. Try to follow these instructions after installing.

What is VN Directory?? <-- Sorry if i suck at this
and
I can't run setup.exe even I untick the compatibility mode.
After I double-click the setup, it looks like the the setup is running, but nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Solicitud] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!