[Hentai game] [141128] [sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム ‐Beyond the sky, into the firmament‐ 初回限定特装版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Patch]

So I installed the game and followed all of the directions in this thread. It now works fine starting up. It then goes to the sprite logo but once it passes that and goes to what I assume to be the OP, it crashes to desktop. No errors and no warnings. I thought it might just be a codec issue so tried updating K-Lite to the newest version but same issue. Going to try several other things when I get back but do anyone perhaps have an idea? It seems like that patch works so there must be something else going on I guess.

Can someone upload the original exe please?

Edit: Nevermind, redownloaded it.

Last edited:
need help i have the latest ith by andy but still cant get the full text
sry i cant get the screen shot while the game is open
the first thread only gives dots
the second thread have missing text

do i need to install something for the ith to work properly? i'm using windows xp
wew.JPG

@dwings

Open the game using the game's original exe file instead of the cracker.

thanks for the tips guys. nearly gave up after reinstalling this thing for 4 times so i'm really thankful.
now i am drinking sprite while playing the game =D

Just a post about my progress. So after many many tries, I could not figure out why the game was not working. It still simply crash to desktop. So I gave up and just installed it on a different computer and it works as expected.

Well, at least I can play it. Might as well just drink sprite and enjoy it like gustave154 is doing hahaha.

it seem like I still cannot access to the game
it require CD ID to access the game even though i had already follow all the instruction.
what should i do?

Last edited:
it seem like I still cannot access to the game
it require CD ID to access the game even though i had already follow all the instruction.
what should i do?
And that includes that Alpharom patch? In the case of the Alpharom patch, make sure you dragged the crack executable to it and not the actual original game executable.

Thank you for this game GC, i need to make sometime for this one, so many wonderfull games we are having on 2014 ending that i almost dont have time to apreciate all of them <:runhappy: i need longer days with like 40 hours or more.

Thanks!

There's another crack tool?
Unfortunately I deleted the iso file, so I can't use the crack that require mount the disk for the first time.

I keep on getting squares even when hooking this game with ITH 3.0 latest and Visual Novel Reader. I run the game in windows xp sp3. Which maybe is that my computer dont recognize the fonts used by the game. But in the game window the japanese sentences are okay and does not come out in squares.

Also I have tried hooking the game by the cracked .exe and the original game's .exe but it still just show squares. This is the first eroge/galge where I could not hook properly.

Pls help me !!!!!!

The installer didn't want to install any files after choosing install directory due to some vague error,

right click "windows 2000 compatibility" worked as was mentioned. Pretty weird though.

Also had to rename the crack and put it together with the original exe.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone will see this post of mine. But if anyone who was able to play this vn see my post, can you please give me a full instruction from the installation to the cracking.I already want to give up after multiple attempt of installation and failing.So if anyone can assist me, I would really appreciate it.

Just put the crack in the same folder as the game's and double click it, no need to delete anything

I have tried that way before but the crack simply disappear. By the way, what is the exact way to install the game? I am so confuse with all the post on this thread. For the reason that I ask about way of installation is because that when i use the program call aphoderim( if i did not name it wrong) to run the crack. The program always told me that it detected that my game is not installed completely and i can read chinese.

I have tried that way before but the crack simply disappear. By the way, what is the exact way to install the game? I am so confuse with all the post on this thread. For the reason that I ask about way of installation is because that when i use the program call aphoderim( if i did not name it wrong) to run the crack. The program always told me that it detected that my game is not installed completely and i can read chinese.

You mount the iso (available by default in windows 8.1, or you use a 3rd party software like Daemon Tools), then run setup.exe
Disable your anti-virus, add an exception for your gamefolder, then place the crack in the same directory with the game.exe. You shouldn't be overwriting the original game.exe. If it asks you to overwrite, cancel the operation, rename the crack and then place it in the directory. Then you run the game with the crack.exe, no need for the aphoderim (alphaROMdie?) program. If you really have to use it for no disc, just drag the crack.exe onto alphaROMdie.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: Raze0312
Look like the problem is with the antivirus. I did not suspect the antivirus before. Once I disable the antivirus and follow the rest of your instruction, the game is successfully cracked. Thanks for your help. Now I can finally enjoy the game.

Hey, guys I'm new here. I have a problem with the installation, the problem is the same with @vantruongno99. I've tried using Applocale to install and using windows 2000 compatibility but still no luck. Without applocale the setup itself won't pop up even with windows 2000 compatibility.
Any suggestion?

*EDIT: nevermind, I got it under control, lol :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!