[Hentai game] [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game]

the wait............................

The game was released lightning fast so if girlcelly had it then it would've already been here. My advice? Stop whining. You've waited this long for the release date, haven't you? Besides, this waiting game wouldn't be nearly as painful as waiting for A-5's crack when it's released.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHayatoX

why so long doing crack ????

Did you ever made a crack, if not you shouldnt complain. I want play it as fast as possible too, but I think we should be happy that we will get it eventually and not complain that it doesnt goes as fast as we want.

Stop asking for the crack! asking wont make it come out faster, just wait for it patiently. Making a crack takes a lot of time, and they have a lot of other things to do also.

Man thats annoying take Stirling and Make it yourself. Because Hex Editing is so Easy to do. Buy it on DMM for 20 Bucks and stop crying.

You should have the patience to wait the crack.

I think that no one want to wait more time to get the crack.

However,making the crack should spend more time.

It is not easy for the maker to finish it.

And then,it is extremely rude for you to post this message.

You lend to the maker to stop sharing the crack.

I really hope you can be reflection for your behavior.:@

It is sophisticated.:o_O:

im a fan of the Majikoi series.but i dont think A-4 will be as nearly as good as A-5.....with Margit,Yoshitsune & Takae will prob be the best one IMO...so the wait for that one would actually be the nail biter lol

im a fan of the Majikoi series.but i dont think A-4 will be as nearly as good as A-5.....with Margit,Yoshitsune & Takae will prob be the best one IMO...so the wait for that one would actually be the nail biter lol

Does it really take that long to make a crack? Especially since there are already cracks made for the other A's. Won't it just be like modifying the other cracks a bit? Don't take me wrong. I'm simply curious. I'm very much willing to wait for the crack to be released. Even if it takes weeks.

I don't know when I started to lose interest in the series. Maybe after A-2 or A-3. When I played the first game, I was like reading it the whole day almost nonstop. It was really funny and exciting. Now, I'm playing A-4 just for Rin. Hehe.

On the contrary my interest is still up because I really wanted to see routes for sidecharacters and this serie has a lot of them. Normally like any other story you get 3-5 five character and probably an expantion with just one or two but Majikoi is the first one I SEE that did an expantion introducing a whole cast of new character then give them some routes to old a new sidecharacters + after stories 'cause I'll be honest, some of the secundary characters were a way more interesting than half of the main heroines. I can understand that one can get tired of the same kind of story going around over and over while these routes are shorter than the main ones but still I like it.

My only complain is that A4 seems to have only two characters instead of three. They could have given some love to a rejected female character lol

The crack making takes so long because you have to validate your Account Details from DMM to sart the game. That means you have to be online to start it the first time. Its a hard thing to do bypass that kind of copy protection.

Majikoi is like one of the rare types of VNs that actually gets supported heavily.its good that Minatosoft is dedicated into making sequels & other new routes.IDK what will happen after A-5 but hopefully it doesn't end there the series has a lot more potential(like sequels after high school)something of that sort

yea i question that too.there is only 2 routes which is odd.maybe i thought they made the routes a bit longer since there is ero scenes from the CGs with Miyako & 3 other girls but then again it could just be the ero with the other girls and thats the end of the game.but most likely it wont be anything that special.specially minatosoft isn't charging much compare to the others A Series with 3 girls...

Majikoi is like one of the rare types of VNs that actually gets supported heavily.its good that Minatosoft is dedicated into making sequels & other new routes.IDK what will happen after A-5 but hopefully it doesn't end there the series has a lot more potential(like sequels after high school)something of that sort

I honestly hope they do continue. The new characters are so entertaining. I hope they get a route if they decide to continue on with the Majikoi franchise.

Yaoi routes? Haha.
Anyway, there seems to be no signs for a continuation after A-5 but they do have another game in the making--Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu.

Waiting for...

why are the changing the art so much?? i found that majikoi still have a better art than the upcoming project or maybe i'm just being conservative, i'm not sure. what do u think?

That's because it's a different team, the same that did CROSS†CHANNEL. And wagi has work to do with A-5 yet.

Anyone else heard about Dragon Age Inquisition's anti-crack? The thing's pretty much unassailable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]