[Hentai game] [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game]

they also still no crack ...

It appears so.

any news of the crack? i read in chinese sharing site that they already have the crack but only vip members can access, can anyone confirm this?google translate is unreliable. here's the site https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383808&extra=page=1&page=1
Not yet. it says 起動不可,需待破解更新 ~ "cannot start, needs crack"
Vip is only for high-speed FTP access

Indeed, no luck yet ... :O

The talk of VIP only crack was just non-vippers bitching and spreading unfounded rumors.

I bought the game myself cause i can't wait any longer, even so... I can't even play it ==

wow that was suck, why u cant play it?

On the DMM - page it mentions that there is an error with sdrt (the program where you need to log in to play the actual game), i can't even log in... It says there is an error with logging in. Regardless... I won't give up until the crack comes out!

wow its acting like that even though you bought the game??..shesh...

how long did it take for them to crack the games?(Previous Majikoi A series) i would love to know how to create a patch/crack for these games on spare times because it does seems like it can be difficult & time consuming so ill just leave it to the tech experts to crack/patch it.:D

if you have no programming skill, forget about making a crack.

On the DMM - page it mentions that there is an error with sdrt (the program where you need to log in to play the actual game), i can't even log in... It says there is an error with logging in. Regardless... I won't give up until the crack comes out!

Wow this is so unlucky and sad ...

how long did it take for them to crack the games?(Previous Majikoi A series) i would love to know how to create a patch/crack for these games on spare times because it does seems like it can be difficult & time consuming so ill just leave it to the tech experts to crack/patch it.:D

it usually took a week or so

It looks like 2djgame already has a crack available but only for their VIP members :(

Guess we'll see it in a week or two when their VIP material rotates out to the general public.

Nope, look at this image. It says ~ "crack, do not release"

UxhPtXv.jpg

Plus a VIP has already replied within another members post saying that the crack will released afterwards to the general public.

https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=383808&pid=7298549

deep condolences for you man :(
isn't the game case got serial number or anything u can use?

Be careful!
This is spyware.

is it the right crack beneaht the torrent link?

crack isn't working for me giving me error.is this the proper crack help anyone?.oh never mind i got it to work just did some repairs & boom...lol heheh TIME TO PLAY WOOHOOO

Last edited:
just played the game.....i cursed you minato soft......after coming this far another new girl appear....really?and now i really hope there is bushou's route (red haired ryozanpaku if im not mistake the name)......i really become her fans at first appearance...from my bottom heart i really hope there is A-6 with her route

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03