[Japanese] [140923][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ ver 1.14.09.23 + extras *Own Bought*

Re: [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ ver 1.13.11.30 + extras *Own Bought*

So far found out how to locate and translate the menus and also adjust the time for the scenes so instead of an hour passing for the bedrooms scenes now only a 30 min but will release that in a separate version for ppl that want to play the original version.
I am trying to locate the time the camera,video camera stay on but still nothing so far.

p.s i am translating with translator aggregator so if some of the stuff makes no sense just say so.

Need help translating this into Meaningful words that would make sense to all since it can be too long also.
this is what my trans program gives.
さやかと由紀を堪能する - Sayaka and Yuki are done skilled.
さやかと由紀と翔子を堪能する - Sayaka, Yuki, and Shouko are done skilled.
脅迫レベル - Blackmail level need something shorter
フェラ回数 - Fellatio frequency
ごっくん回数 - Gulp(swallow) frequency
挿入回数 - Insertion frequency
絶頂回数 - Climax frequency
ぶっかけ回数 - Throwing it onto face frequency
中出し回数 - Inside ejaculation frequency
アナル回数 - Anal frequency
肉壷を呼びつける - Call the womb.
sへ移動する - Move to s.
やっぱりやめる - After all, stop it.

さやかに薬物を使う - Use the medicine for Sayaka. should i go with drug for medicine ?

I did a few menus still sorting out the rest since changing some of them crashes game.
Can't find where the days are stored and also can\t change to rooms names to english crashes games.
Also for some reason it is "name of girl" and blackmail can figure out hopw to switch them around yet
embedupload.com/?d=4HAUAVKXRI
multiupload.biz/sfkrepv2f5tcTranslation%20Files_MultiUpload.biz.zip.html

Reactions: NTSA

Thanks! ^^

Anyone see anything about their new game yet ?

Update please
* Version 1.14.10.18

バージョン[1.14.10.18]
・成実イベントの不具合を修正
・誤字脱字の修正

Google Translate:
Version [1.14.10.18]
Narumi Fixed a bug of events
And correction of typographical errors

hello can you upload the lastest version, in a torrent pls i don't premiun account, and my internet conecction sucks thank you very much

I did a few menus still sorting out the rest since changing some of them crashes game.
Can't find where the days are stored and also can\t change to rooms names to english crashes games.
Also for some reason it is "name of girl" and blackmail can figure out hopw to switch them around yet
embedupload.com/?d=4HAUAVKXRI
multiupload.biz/sfkrepv2f5tcTranslation%20Files_MultiUpload.biz.zip.html

hi, i have a problem with the steps for the translation. i start krkrrel.exe and select the folder and the program close and send an error.

Can you help me ty

Hi, does the all in one version includes "Addition scenes for 自宅警備員 from ハエ取りガジェット 2014"? I tried replacing the files from RJ126184 to the main directory which changes the starting screen, but I couldnt start a new game.

I think 自宅警備員 from ハエ取りガジェット 2014 is like a program that is apart.
You're not supposed to put it together, since you can run 自宅警備員 in ハエ取りガジェット 2014 by itself.
BTW thank you so much for updating the game every time a new patch comes!
I just started playing this game like 2 months ago and i'm loving every part of it!

this game concept is interesting but it's so hard to get you started. Are there any English guide or walk through that can be followed? coz i get the gist of it (you snoop around and put hidden cameras etc and threaten them if you want H scene), but i always seem to get a game over by either time out or dying to unknown reason like
opening up the locked door
and bam i have to restart T_T

oh and is there any way to remove the full cgs? i used it once just to see how they look but now even if i delete the folder and re-unpack them, the cg still remains

oh and is there any way to remove the full cgs? i used it once just to see how they look but now even if i delete the folder and re-unpack them, the cg still remains

The save file located in Document\ベルゼブブ\自宅警備員
You just need to delete file datasu.ksd :)

Hey Otokonoko,

Could you reupload the save file to rapidgator or such? None of the download links are working.

Rapidgator - file not found
Freakshare - No download server available
Fileom - dead
Ryushare - dead
Bitshare - doesn't download

Thanks

The anime looked interesting so I decided to try the game too =P
It's definitely complex, thanks to those who posted the walkthroughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/