[Japanese] [140923][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ ver 1.14.09.23 + extras *Own Bought*

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.16 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

This game is indeed very difficult to unlock 100%. I've been able to get 98% of all the scenes. One is from the second expansion and two from the third. The one from the second expansion is the one I can't figure out but I may have found a way to get the other two. The only problem is that I get this error (which may be what the patch was fixing).

If anyone knows how to get the first missing Sayaka scene, let me know =). I can upload the save once those pages are full.

-Imp

Edit: Bug was resolved but no luck on the final two scenes from the new expansion.

Why don't you just share your current save file ?

There are some people who want that. (not me)

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.16 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

thank you......

What scenes are you down to now? If you have a rough clue of what they are supposed to be I can check jp walkthrough site and see.

All that's left are the two new scenes from the third expansion. One for Sayaka, and the other for Yuki. They're on the bottom side of the menu.

-Imp

All the main scene pages are now full. I was able to get the last couple scenes by luck. There was a bug that made them available after they were impossible to happen >.>.

The file goes into your Documents\ベルゼブブ\自宅警備員 folder.

View attachment datasu.zip

There's definitely something special about the art style in this game, definitely one of my favorites =).

-Imp

Reactions: Klauser

What is the diffence between Sayaka and yuki's second sleep sex scene from first one ? can't seem to get that one

There's definitely something special about the art style in this game, definitely one of my favorites =).

-Imp

Agree. That's why I don't want to use full save, but this game is just too hard to unlock CG. May I ask you about how to unlock them ?

ddc1234: Those two were a little strange when I unlocked. Selecting the second option while they're asleep three times should work. The strange part was that there wasn't a difference when I chose them but the second one unlocked it anyways. If the bug was fixed then I think you have to choose the first option twice and then the second option. That should unlock the scene you're looking for.

Vangread: Ask away =).

-Imp

Vangread: Ask away =).

-Imp

Sayaka H-Scenes and her Recording Scenes:

nMHgJBv.png

eUkFG8D.png

Yuki H-Scenes and her Recording Scenes:

RmrLCRl.png

RwmLgOl.png

Shoko H-Scenes and her Recording Scenes:

8mpsiLT.png

YM8hix5.png

Nami H-Scenes and her Recording Scenes:

w9GWqC3.png

R3w9zIW.png

BTW, about the endings, do you know how to unlock the first ending, harem ending with 2 sisters and 2 endings for each girl ?

P/s: Where is spoiler code anyway ?

Basic strategies per heroin:
Sayaka: Some of here scenes are time based. For example you can do her kitchen "musou attack" in the morning and get a different scene than if done in the evening.

Yuki: She has multiple iterations per musou attack so that's where you'll want to focus on. (One goes up to 7).

Shoko: The bulk of her scenes are musou attacks (They're the scenes that are listed mid to top. Repeat the scene prior to the ??? twice and you should get them)

Nami: She just has room and musou attacks with no special system in place

All heroins have a cosplay outfit that can be found either in their rooms or scattered around the house (use the search room option from the menu)

There's an item at the bottom of the second anazon page that costs 1000. This will extend your time limit by one day (good since most scenes need to be repeated multiple times). The cosplay options will be available in each heroins room after a high enough number of points are accumulated.

As for the endings, blog entry will help you out for the original ones:
http://doujinseiyuu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-252.html

This one for the musou pack endings:
http://akunaki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-99.html

and this one is good for the heroins time tables (will greatly help with getting the remaining scenes since the game's version sometimes can't be trusted >.>):
http://doujinseiyuu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-253.html

My first couple play throughs of the game were all about getting money and buying digital camcorders (since they give the most points). Easiest way to get money is using the search room option in the old man's room. Rinse and repeat until you're set on drugs, gogo, and camcorders.

Not aware of a spoiler code, sorry =(

Hope this helps =)
-Imp

Reactions: Vangread

Many thanks, man ! :)

Hope the company's next release will be good like this game.

Or they could do another expansion of this one. :D

You're welcome Vangread. Feel free to let me know if you run into any problems.

-Imp

Just can't find no.2 and no4 of the new expansion scenes. I have downloaded the full cg save and it looks like a scene where her shirt is already open before the sex scene

yuki no2 scene looks no diffrent that the other one but i can't unlock it also

Would it be possible for anyone to somewhat describe what I'm supposed to be doing? I seem to always end up going to the living room, reading a note, then getting a bad end.

Would it be possible for anyone to somewhat describe what I'm supposed to be doing? I seem to always end up going to the living room, reading a note, then getting a bad end.

- You blackmail the girls but they don't have enough points (20+)
- Set the record devices to record their H-scenes for earning blackmail points (200+)

ddc1234: Those scenes are the ones that didn't make sense to me. You have to repeat the second option while they're asleep three times. Even though you won't see the second scene, it will be unlocked (that's how I did it). The fourth scene is really bizarre. It was available for me the next day after selecting the second option in sleep mode (which is practically impossible to happen unless I missed something).

Hi, just want to note that they have a new version:

Thanks for the great compilation!

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.19 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

ver 1.13.10.19 updated ;)
Its just some typo fix and a manual pdf file.

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.19 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

Wow, you sure update fast.

......and i notice your username. Well i wouldn't call myself an addict but it's nice to see a fellow traveler.

Strange, I've copied and replaced the latest patch, but it still ver 1.13.10.16.

Strange, I've copied and replaced the latest patch, but it still ver 1.13.10.16.

yeah, i got this problem too, this patch is just some typo fix so maybe they are too lazy to change the ver number in the menu =))

yeah, i got this problem too, this patch is just some typo fix so maybe they are too lazy to change the ver number in the menu =))

That's not over yet. Do they really fixed the typo ? :(

jyLFsgP.png

What's with the line "cv-jka..." ? :confused:

When do i get them to cosplay and how do you get the h scenes at the far top right? What does the 6th option for the gallery show(it shows a few cosplay but i don't think i unlocked it)? Also theres only a couple sleeping scenes right? For the pills, I've been using the first option and sometimes 2nd to record them in the bathroom. What does the 4th option do and when should i use it?

Last edited:

Save with all items and cheat program if you have problem(you can edit everything)
put save ...Documents\ベルゼブブ\自宅警備員

With this expansion it's way too easy after you spend a lot of time earning money. Now after first night you can easy make 20+ points for every girl.

Quick tip: fix clock on Shoko's room for 18 put every room upstairs with active camera all the time+toilet and bathroom on the first floor. 18h put first 2 type of pills to the girls/Sayaka and Yuki/(first and second option) and 3th(optional but not necessary 4th type of pills) for Shoko(3th option). After that just collect and refresh cameras in the bedrooms and 23:20-23:30 put camera in Shoko's bedroom. After that you can do whateva you want and experiment with the outcome.

Attachments

• data0.rar
    6 KB · Views: 676
  • 吉里吉里解析ツール.rar
    36.6 KB · Views: 616

All the main scene pages are now full. I was able to get the last couple scenes by luck. There was a bug that made them available after they were impossible to happen >.>.

The file goes into your Documents\ベルゼブブ\自宅警備員 folder.

View attachment 2979

-Imp
I can't get it to work. I put it in my Documents\Games\All-in-one\自宅警備員-All-in-one.
I also only see krenvprf.kep in save file

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.