Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
XUmxcwZ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B07B9F89C620457BE09CCE3FC79BDCA7C24AC4C4&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-156730/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [No DVD Patch] [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 for 1.03.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 15,381
Last edited:
Re: [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Is this working? I posted this also in the other torrent so sorry for repetitiveness, but it seems like there isn't a crack for it yet.

eeeh, anyone actually managed to crack the game? neither alpharom crack seems to work.

even with the newest crack it still asks for the dvd, then closes the game.

Last edited:

Try this NoDVD Patch I've found: Download

Reactions: Sylvia Van Hossen

Thanks for the AlphaRom! The patch worked perfectly just make sure you drag the launcher onto the patch. Just a heads up: make sure you change your format in control panels to Japan otherwise your texts in game will consist of "` @" and other gibberish.

Re: [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Thanks for the AlphaRom! The patch worked perfectly just make sure you drag the launcher onto the patch. Just a heads up: make sure you change your format in control panels to Japan otherwise your texts in game will consist of "` @" and other gibberish.

Which AlphaRom patcher did you use? Nothing seems to happen when I use the AlphaROMdiE patcher (I drag it on and nothing happens) and when I used the Cracker Build 20121001, it creates the new launcher and it opens like normal, but gives me an in-game error about needing a DVD.

Which AlphaRom patcher did you use? Nothing seems to happen when I use the AlphaROMdiE patcher (I drag it on and nothing happens) and when I used the Cracker Build 20121001, it creates the new launcher and it opens like normal, but gives me an in-game error about needing a DVD.

I used the AlphaROM that is posted above.
-Make sure you are dragging the launcher from the root folder of the game.
-Try extracting the AlphaROM onto the desktop screen and then patching your Launcher.exe from there.
-Double check to make sure your locale is Japanese and your format.

Other than the above steps everything worked perfectly for me.

i have had no issue running the game. perhaps people are not updating it first?

Is there any Saiminjutsu 1 and saiminjutsu 2 ?

yes, althrough the 1st game is actually named saimin gakuen, the second is saiminjutsu 2, both from blackrainbow, there is also a couple of fandiscs, and another game that is remotely related to the saiminjutsu series(as in the same universe).

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=20347
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=416205
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=507665
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=666364
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=713729

Last edited:
I can't run this game without any problems.

I can start the game with the NoDvD .exe (with or without running patch 1.03 first).
The words however are all gibberish like "Y [@ z".
Now this is obviously a language problem but I've installed the game with non-unicode program language set to japanese and I've changed the keyboard to japanese.

When I run the 1.03 patch, the changelog (I presume) is also gibberish even with japanese keyboard. Could that have something to do with it?

As of now, uninstalling -> reinstalling -> apply NoDvD without patching still has messed up symbols.

I'm stumped, this have never happened to me before. As long as the system language is japanese, every game has installed without problems so far.
I don't know if it's the game itself or the NoDvD .exe that makes the game this way.
Using AlphaRom doesn't work, it just says it's missing the DvD or something (error1).

Last edited:
I see you're pretty new here (3 posts), so i would ask something the usually seem a stupid question:

On your regional settings, in the last tab to the right, did you set to use the japanese language fon NON-Unicode programs?
This setting is what usually cause those type of problems; you have already ran many games on your system so i suppose it was, but i can tell that windows may restore settings after same catastrophic failures and revert back those settings, so it's worth check, eventually disable and enable the setting.

edit: system language is supposed to be a different thing , that's why a was unsure.....

Last edited:
On your regional settings, in the last tab to the right, did you set to use the japanese language fon NON-Unicode programs?
Yes. I suppose I should've made it clear, that's what I meant by system language.
I can start other games with no problem in the text.

I can't run this game without any problems.

I can start the game with the NoDvD .exe (with or without running patch 1.03 first).
The words however are all gibberish like "Y [@ z".
Now this is obviously a language problem but I've installed the game with non-unicode program language set to japanese and I've changed the keyboard to japanese.

When I run the 1.03 patch, the changelog (I presume) is also gibberish even with japanese keyboard. Could that have something to do with it?

As of now, uninstalling -> reinstalling -> apply NoDvD without patching still has messed up symbols.

I'm stumped, this have never happened to me before. As long as the system language is japanese, every game has installed without problems so far.
I don't know if it's the game itself or the NoDvD .exe that makes the game this way.
Using AlphaRom doesn't work, it just says it's missing the DvD or something (error1).

For this game you'll need to change both the format as well as the non-unicode settings to japanese in the region and language control settings, assuming you are running Windows 7. The format options is under the first tab of the region control panel.

Reactions: requester
For this game you'll need to change both the format as well as the non-unicode settings to japanese in the region and language control settings, assuming you are running Windows 7. The format options is under the first tab of the region control panel.
A thousand thanks, that did it.
Girlcelly should consider putting this info on the first post; this game is the first I've installed that needed this extra setting.

Hi!
Please someone know a working h code for Agth? I have tried whit standard setting but was unable to grab the correct text! :)
Also, if someone doesn't want to change regional setting, using agth with the /r option solve the text problem.
I am using it now in this way.
Let me know and thx!:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.