[Hentai game] [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 + Update 1.03 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Hi!
Please someone know a working h code for Agth? I have tried whit standard setting but was unable to grab the correct text! :)
Also, if someone doesn't want to change regional setting, using agth with the /r option solve the text problem.
I am using it now in this way.
Let me know and thx!:P

just use ITH3 no code needed

u need to copy attached no dvd patch(saimin3.exe) and do nothing to it and just start luncher.

hey hi could someone please help me see what happens is this is the place I put all region, and others but when I opened the lunch I get an error that has something to do with a DVD can anyone tell me how to fix this I am fanatic of hypnosis games and not playing this came already sucks XD

PD: sorry for the bad translation does not speak English

edit: my problem is now resolved

Re: [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Thanks for the AlphaRom! The patch worked perfectly just make sure you drag the launcher onto the patch. Just a heads up: make sure you change your format in control panels to Japan otherwise your texts in game will consist of "` @" and other gibberish.

Thanks for that, I was having that problem with the font.

just use ITH3 no code needed

I don't why but I can't never update the ITH 2.3 to 3.0..... always I try do the update the program never find the source to do update. There is also no ITH 3.0 already updated for download so I am fucked up.

Can someone tell me how to be able to update to 3.0 since updater is always failing or provide me a download with 3.0 already updated please?

ith3 it's a different program so you don't have to mix them, but yo nee to keep both in separate folder; ith3 doesn't replace ith 2.3 so you need both.
If the updater fail, then download all files from here https://interactive-text-hooker.googlecode.com/svn/project/ITH3/Release/
including the profile folder and what's inside, and put everything inside your preferred empty older.
The updater is meant to keep the files you have locally in sync with the ones you find on that url, but if it won't work, periodically (try every month) manually check the date of the files and whta's added in profile folder, then get and replace what's changed.
edit: i noticed that the webserver doesn't show neither the date and the size, you can compare the crc in index.html with your files, or just download and overwrite everything periodically.

Reactions: subzero
ith3 it's a different program so you don't have to mix them, but yo nee to keep both in separate folder; ith3 doesn't replace ith 2.3 so you need both.
If the updater fail, then download all files from here https://interactive-text-hooker.googlecode.com/svn/project/ITH3/Release/
including the profile folder and what's inside, and put everything inside your preferred empty older.
The updater is meant to keep the files you have locally in sync with the ones you find on that url, but if it won't work, periodically (try every month) manually check the date of the files and whta's added in profile folder, then get and replace what's changed.
edit: i noticed that the webserver doesn't show neither the date and the size, you can compare the crc in index.html with your files, or just download and overwrite everything periodically.

Thanks xD now I can finally use the damn ITH 3.0 and also worked in the game.

It says...
・誤字、および一部文章が乱れる現象
・既読スキップの判定がおかしくなる問題

- misspelling, missing words, sentense fix?
- already read skip problem fix

Reactions: ○○○○Me
excuse me for being inconvenience

is the size in file too big .. (3.9 GB)? because when i check the size the installer it's only takes 1.9 GB

so is there dummy in this file..?

is the size in file too big .. (3.9 GB)? because when i check the size the installer it's only takes 1.9 GB

I'm not sure if they're dummy files but the installer doesn't copy two big files which take up 2GB.
md_mf1.med
md_mf2.med

I'm not sure if they're dummy files but the installer doesn't copy two big files which take up 2GB.
md_mf1.med
md_mf2.med

Of course, there is a dummy cut version:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...][130927][筆柿そふと]-催眠術3-dummycut-[1-0g]-156765/

Reactions: ○○○○Me
Does somebody else also has this problem with streched fullscreen, that the resolution is completly messed up and you always see your windows button?

Edit: It seems that this only occurs with 16:10 resolutions.

Last edited:
I'm getting aproblem here, After installation and updating I double click the "saimin3" exe and
nothing happens, Then I double click the launcher.exe and it gives me a "13xxx" error saying
something with the words "OS" on it...

Don't tell me the game will not run on 64 win 7!? Not gonna install 32 bit version because of just
one game... Also does someone have the "No locale loader" I spotted it somewhere but forgot
to download it...

I'm getting aproblem here, After installation and updating I double click the "saimin3" exe and
nothing happens, Then I double click the launcher.exe and it gives me a "13xxx" error saying
something with the words "OS" on it...

Don't tell me the game will not run on 64 win 7!? Not gonna install 32 bit version because of just
one game... Also does someone have the "No locale loader" I spotted it somewhere but forgot
to download it...

Don't think Win 7 with 64 is the problem because it runs without problems on my Win 8 with 64. Did you update it to V1.03 and used the NoDVD from the start post?

Ahhh that did the trick, I had forgotten to apply the NoDVD since the zip for that was on my USB.

Thanksfor the fast reply!

Agh, I can't complete the game cuz at a couple scenes, the game just gets stucked and I can't advance the text =X
Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Or anyone got a complete save? (noticed that there's one on the first page, but it says I don't have permission to access it QQ)

Agh, I can't complete the game cuz at a couple scenes, the game just gets stucked and I can't advance the text =X
Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Or anyone got a complete save? (noticed that there's one on the first page, but it says I don't have permission to access it QQ)

just drag the save link to address bar in browser

Re: [130927] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術3 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Hello. I was wondering if you could elaborate more on how you got this game to work. I've tried everything I can think of the crack this game. But every time I press any of the launchers that AlphaROM makes, I always get the same message. The only english parts I can read are "DVD" and "Code 1" Any help on how to get to play this game would be highly appreciated. I LOVED SaiminJutsu2. And am psyched to get the chance to play this installment. I've played the demo already. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank You.

Guys i cannot run the game...it ran one time but after that when i am dragging the launcher into the alpharom it gives a DVD error

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.