[Hentai game] [130228] [パープルソフトウェア] ハピメア + Tokuten CD + Radio CD + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
hu2KdlB.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EF00EB87FF2BD9C62A531E0B18889063A63D7E37&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-111557/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Thanks as always girlcelly.

Was waiting like crazy for this.

Yay Thanks as always Girlcelly
This is what i waiting for

So I was playing League of Legen-.....OMG! Thank so much girlcelly! (No internet connection for you LOL)

Gosh~~!! Thanks for uploading.. quite a messy for waiting it... unsleepy night again ^^ ..

Last edited:
Reactions: AHT69 and Kamizawa
So much thanks girlcelly, this was my principal motivation of february!!! Downloading!!

Purple Software HapyMaher

My Supreme No 1 Absolute most desired Eroge for this month,finally the long delay wait is over^-^

Purple software is my no 1 absolute favorite Eroge gaming company for all eternity

Due to working and traveling Fatigue tiredness I fell asleep on my laptop waiting for this one,i even ordered the original game with all the extras but my package has not arrived yet>_<

Stupid Shopping Mall Japan(SMJ) shipping late to international foreign Countries>_<

i always buy and collect all original Purple software eroges because Purple Sofware is the no 1 best^-^

Thanks as always Gc

Finished downloading from Ryuushare, now seeding with my FiOS upload speed.
Edit: Removed upload caps, now seeding at 2Mb/sec. I will take a 60 minute break in 5 hours or so, and continue for another 8-17 hours.

Also, ITH needs a userhook for 32 bit systems.

Last edited:
^^^^^ I agree. ITH grabs the text weird. An H-code would make this a lot easier....

Sorry for losing hop! I figure me out a solution for everyone to share! If you are running 64bit Windows, install ITH64 bit. Run in the folder that you installed Happy Maer and there should be a file called CMVS64. Run in and then attach it to ITH. When grabbable text appear, switch to CMVS in your hook bar in ITH (Where it says Console Output) and Wahoo! You can play now. Hope this helps everyone that had some trouble with this game like me. I forgot that Mirai Nostalgia had this issue too...

I am still trying to figure out a solution for 32 bit systems, Sorry if I am not ore useful....:(

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, never thought of using ITH64 lol

I'm pretty sure they would make a h code for the 32 bit systems

ps : I accidentally found out that there's some kind of demo if you don't click anything on the title screen & wait for a while lol XD

Thanks a lot! This will be the first time I play a game made by Purple, I hope it's good (:

Found the h code for 32 bit OS users

/HAC@48FF3:cmvs32.exe

credits to ozdog from HF

Thanks! Now everyone can enjoy this beautiful piece of art!

Finished downloading from Ryuushare, now seeding with my FiOS upload speed.
Edit: Removed upload caps, now seeding at 2Mb/sec. I will take a 60 minute break in 5 hours or so, and continue for another 8-17 hours.

Also, ITH needs a userhook for 32 bit systems.

system -> font -> MS ゴシック

ITH hooking OK :D

通販特典 「ほめられてのびるらじおCD ハピメア特別編」

I think this is not the right file. Sounds like a documentation CD.

Hi there,

I'm just having some trouble installing this. Firstly the installer is in Japanese, is it supposed to be or can I change it to English?

Also when I try to muddle my way through it I get a message saying something about DVD-ROM and GAME DISC.

If anyone could help me out that would be great!!!

Thanks!!!!

Also is the game English or Japanese?

Hello! I'm new to the Eroge scene, and I just recently started with Katawa Shoujo (not even sure if it's categorized as eroge). But anyway, I had a few questions about this one.

First of all, is there an English translation for this game included in the download, is it available separately, or is there no English translation at all? Secondly, is there any guide on installing, since I noticed someone saying that the installer itself is in Japanese?

There is no english translation at all
and about installing just click next everytime (the button on the lower right)

Hi there,

I'm just having some trouble installing this. Firstly the installer is in Japanese, is it supposed to be or can I change it to English?

Also when I try to muddle my way through it I get a message saying something about DVD-ROM and GAME DISC.

If anyone could help me out that would be great!!!

Thanks!!!!

Also is the game English or Japanese?

Well, maybe you are new in this, firstly, I need to say this: All this games, Eroges and Visual Novels are in Full Japanese and some have Japanese with some options in English(Regular options, a great help but no all are in english), because this games games are from japan... a few have "translation patches" for change the language to english, but well, these games are some extended and laborious for the people for translate it each one...

You need get accustom to this, but this installation it's so easy, with the letters at the right side from the japanese characters like "I", "Y" or "B", in order, Install, Yes, Back, et cetera... And if you don't know japanese, simply don't move any option of the installer and continue and continue...

I give you this guide for the tools of translation https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/#Introduction, some tips for use it and tips for install a game, I recommend you to read all the article, because all are important for don't have any problem in the future, things that are so common in this games. XD

And one more thing... if you use a 32-bit OS, you need a "H-code" for catch the dialogue of the game with ITH and this are the code: /HAC@48FF3:cmvs32.exe

If you use a 64-bit OS, you can only use the ITH64 without any problem....

Well, I hope I was clearly with this, but if you have any more troubles, please quote this message and I answer you as faster as I can...

Reactions: Iefan
Thanks a lot!!!!!
That was really helpful (as you guessed I am kinda new to this)
I'm glad someone was able to help me out,
Thanks again:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.