[Hentai game] [130222] [アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] わがままミルクDEしてあげる ~エッチなお姉さんたちとのドピュドピュホームシェア生活~ [H-Game]

Ok firstly, sorry for bumping an old thread but I really need help. I've already changed every possible setting to Japan, but I keep getting these error messages. I downloaded (and deleted) this about two years ago because of the same errors but I want to try again. I'm trying the demo while the actual game downloads, but it didn't work either.

Problem 1.jpgProblem 2.jpgProblem 3.jpgProblem 4.jpgProblem 5.jpgProblem 6.jpgProblem 7.jpgProblem 8.jpgProblem 9.jpg

Another thing is that I tried other Atelier Kaguya Honky-Tonk Pumpkin demos and they work. For this one, the title screen won't show up but when I copied the vrm.arc from another demo game into the folder of this one the title screen appeared (but it still didn't work). I'm using Windows 7 Home, 64 bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?