[Hentai game] [130222] [アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] わがままミルクDEしてあげる ~エッチなお姉さんたちとのドピュドピュホームシェア生活~ [H-Game]

Ok firstly, sorry for bumping an old thread but I really need help. I've already changed every possible setting to Japan, but I keep getting these error messages. I downloaded (and deleted) this about two years ago because of the same errors but I want to try again. I'm trying the demo while the actual game downloads, but it didn't work either.

Problem 1.jpgProblem 2.jpgProblem 3.jpgProblem 4.jpgProblem 5.jpgProblem 6.jpgProblem 7.jpgProblem 8.jpgProblem 9.jpg

Another thing is that I tried other Atelier Kaguya Honky-Tonk Pumpkin demos and they work. For this one, the title screen won't show up but when I copied the vrm.arc from another demo game into the folder of this one the title screen appeared (but it still didn't work). I'm using Windows 7 Home, 64 bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]