[Hentai game] [130125] [PULLTOP] この大空に、翼をひろげて FLIGHT DIARY + NoDVD Crack

the data didn't lost...
just rename the savadata folder from moon language into japanese...
or drag the old save datafrom moon language folder into new japanese folder

Not sure if i installed it properly but when i run the game the text is in gibberish and i can't see any of the characters when i play a route.

mmcu4o.jpg

Well this is a picture of my problem, My system is set to japanese locale can't seem to find out what the problem is with the text not only that i can't see any of the character sprites.

The unicode settings for non unicode programs seem to be still set as non japanese language, check the right tab.

sorry: missed part of the thread while answering....

Last edited:
mmcu4o.jpg

Well this is a picture of my problem, My system is set to japanese locale can't seem to find out what the problem is with the text not only that i can't see any of the character sprites.

same problem with me..
to fix this:
change system locale into japan
then use ntlea 92...

even if ur system language is japanese.. this game still running in moon language...
just use ntlea 92... it's work..

Or change ur OS to win7 ultimate LOL

I still seem to encounter crashes all over the place. Seems it has problems displaying certain videos. I tried it ntlea, my system setting is jap local and my OS is Win 7 Ultimate. Even my time and currency settings are jap.

I have installed the Rev.2 patch still crashing when I click the first story ...

Last edited:
please help

i have download the rev2, but it looks weird and i can't do anything with it.

also, why is it that the game is still in moon language? i have set system locale to jpn and install ntlea.

please help

Screenshot_72_zps2593ddcd.png
My Locale is set to Japanese. I've been able to play tons of other VN's including the oriignal Konosora yet this keeps happening everytime I try to run Flight Diary. Even tried the NTLEA program and this happens every time

Last edited:
Screenshot_72_zps2593ddcd.png
My Locale is set to Japanese. I've been able to play tons of other VN's including the oriignal Konosora yet this keeps happening everytime I try to run Flight Diary. Even tried the NTLEA program and this happens every time

You also need to change "current location" and "Format" to Japanese for this one to work properly system locale is not inaf.

is it just me or is the attachment for the nodvd crack dead? I keep getting error trying to download it.

can anyone upload it for me to somewhere else? thanks

How do I get the characters to display properly? The program starts up, the installer displayed the characters right, and my locale is Japanese, but when I run the program, what should be Japanese text is just random characters. Help?

Last edited:
As it was stated before in a previous Q and A you have to set not only your system locale to Japan but also your home location and system format to Japanese as well.

As it was stated before in a previous Q and A you have to set not only your system locale to Japan but also your home location and system format to Japanese as well.

About moving the home location on your pc, most of you probably noticed that breaking the time zone make sometime ssl webpages unaccessible, because the utc of your pc is a day behind.
I would publish a workaround that i never saw anywhere except my own post elsewhere, to keep the timezone offset correct.

Before changing the timezone to Tokyo open regedit and navigate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation .
Doubleclick on values ActiveTimeBias and Bias and copy out the data.
Change the timezone from the hour/date/timezone panel.
Get back to regedit and press F5 to refresh.
Doubleclick on values ActiveTimeBias and Bias and put the values back.
You probably need to fix ActiveTimeBias when change the time change between solar and legal, values must be increased/decreased in minutes but probably this is not important; it only breaks tools like freefilesync and similar.
Now both your local time and gmt/utc of your pc are correct and you don't have anymore problems with https, but remember that if you change the tiimezone again from the timezone panel, ActiveTimeBias and Bias are automatically overwritten with the official values.

Re: [130125] [PULLTOP] この大空に、翼をひろげて FLIGHT DIARY

Hm..... I'm sorry, but I have an question, when I extract that torrent I can't find the setup, can you help me how to install that game? And.... Hi.... I'm a newbie here nice to meet you all

Hm..... I'm sorry, but I have an question, when I extract that torrent I can't find the setup, can you help me how to install that game? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.