[Hentai game] [130125] [PULLTOP] この大空に、翼をひろげて FLIGHT DIARY + NoDVD Crack

Hey for some reason with this game the text is all squiggles even though my system locale is already set to Japanese.

Anyone experiencing the same problem T.T ?

Hey for some reason with this game the text is all squiggles even though my system locale is already set to Japanese.

Anyone experiencing the same problem T.T ?

Try changing your time display to Japanese and also your language

What program do you people use for extracting the files from the mdf? because the files were corrupted when I tried to extract the data from the virtual drive.

They are not corrupted. I tried both Daemon tools and Alcohol 120%. No problems with mounting and installing at all.

What program do you people use for extracting the files from the mdf? because the files were corrupted when I tried to extract the data from the virtual drive.

Have you tried to repair it using Winrar?

I don't really know if the program I use is corrupted or the game itself is, because I can extract other games without problem but not this one.

Did you download it from the torrent on this page?

Yes, The first time I download it was from you, but when I tried to extract it (using Ultra ISO), a message that says a line was corrupted, but it was probably because the program was unable to read the disc since I didn't really need to mount to virtual drive to install (it works for other games). So basically I am sorry to say that your torrent was corrupted when it is not.

my system locale and time display is already japanese but the teks still squiggles! can anyone fix that problem T^T?

Flight Diary is the fandisc version. It's after story (extra ero scene) and extra route (moar ero) to most girls in the original disk. You shouldn't play this one without playing the original first.

Is anyone else still having crashing problems with this game?

Every time I do the Amane route or the first route the game seems to freeze up and crash at the exact same point, anyone else experiencing this?

Is anyone else still having crashing problems with this game?

Every time I do the Amane route or the first route the game seems to freeze up and crash at the exact same point, anyone else experiencing this?

same problem with me..
to fix this:
change system locale into japan
then use ntlea 92...

Reactions: boko52
Thanks a bunch, it worked after using the program though I lost all my save data before, doesnt matter though as its a short game, now if only theres an english patch D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.