[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

Lol , thanks you , but mob ! + Ex boss so easy :)

Hey there, how about you go against the one in the Extra Story? Those will really smack you up pretty hard. How many "!" Mobs are in the extra? I did the extra story twice (I bugged the second and couldn't find the items for one of the imoutos, and in the first one I didn't know where to get the glass for the sempai) and found two diferents mobs in two diferents locations. Hard as hell, but still kill-able.

The first time you play, there is only one in the desert. The second time onwards there's another one in the southern bandit base.

How do I start on Narumi's route from Angel's route? I see no trigger event.
some event you need to check:
1. ch2 buy tea set and bring it to narumi, meet her 2-3 times? [because of time limit you need to check school shop daily]
2. ch2? event with narumi and madoka and . . .
3. ch?? event with akari, she want to repair narumi's doll??, [wait several day]
4. ch?? defeat narumi brother, narumi training event
5. defeat her brother who appear as <!> Monster around MHI Island

Note : forget the detail but all this should happend before final chapter i think

If you have failed any of her events you probably won't be able to get her. If not, go new day again and again. If still no, continue the story.

Did anyone finish madoka route? I am stuck at part 3 of madoka's assistant at the moment and don't know where to find the flower(according to chaosmemo, it was supposed to be at the demon territory, but can't find it)

I was wondering on how the route system works in this game. Is it like Kamidori where you pick between 3 main girls and you only get her CGs as well as side character CGs? Or can you get all the character's CGs but get to only pick one ED route..

i just joined the forum and wanted to say hello :)
so yeah im actually new to this stuff tryed to read trough the sticky stuff but i couldnt get the game to work and wanted to ask if anyone can eplain it to me or give me a link if i havnt seen it
after mounting and hitting the autorun the menu pops up and i click the second field (which starts the setup) but i get an error
"1155: ???G(some weird characters).msi ????????? "

would be nice if someone can help me:P

i just joined the forum and wanted to say hello :)
so yeah im actually new to this stuff tryed to read trough the sticky stuff but i couldnt get the game to work and wanted to ask if anyone can eplain it to me or give me a link if i havnt seen it
after mounting and hitting the autorun the menu pops up and i click the second field (which starts the setup) but i get an error
"1155: ???G(some weird characters).msi ????????? "

would be nice if someone can help me:P

im prefer you after mounting... use autorun... if got error, so you may go the control panel set the advance language to japanese, after set to the japanese, the system will ask you restart, you after that restart you may install...

Any chance of the english interface patch from hongfire being uploaded (since it's down atm), or has it already been?

EDIT : Just double checked, both links posted are down (fucking Mediafire)

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Bumping old thread but i really need help.

Anyone know any strategy to beat "leader" with auto 10HP regen each turn? (Note: They also cure bad status per turn) Please share your strategy. I am stucked facing one of the boss that keep on healing. Brute force aint the solution! I need ideas T_T

EDIT: Problem aint solve but i cleared it.... via brute force =_=''

Last edited:
Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Anyone know any strategy to beat "leader" with auto 10HP regen each turn? (Note: They also cure bad status per turn) Please share your strategy. I am stucked facing one of the boss that keep on healing. Brute force aint the solution! I need ideas T_T

You just weren't using enough brute force xD

I kinda feel like playing this game again....

Been a year+ since i played this game and if (thats a big IF) my memory serves me right i cleared it with brute force.

Well the method works but i am now wondering if there any decent combo that could by pass it besides pure brute force.

When I opened it I only seen two files files.. what am I supposed to do? Should I re-download or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance