[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

For number 46 it's this card you can farm it in angel's route where you go and fight the mare quuen http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Arterial_of_Origins:Cards_Full?file=Creature16.png sorry I can't upload the picture somehow
For number 42 it's a blue worm like card I think you can get it around the starting area with the stucked dragon not the leader card if It isn't then it should be around the shopping mall area
By the way there might be a new english translation go back a few pages to check
Thank but the no. 51 is what?

blue haired woman = haishera from ikusa megami zero/verita
orcs boss = mao-sama from himegari
last guy = willfred dion from kamidori
.... why??? i cannot get those mission?? i cannot find the blue hair girl.... but at the battle event i can fight only...

There are 9 dangerous types with the word "mono" inside them. Don't know their English names since i'm playing Japanese. But suffice to say you have to go through all 3 routes and try to kill all the danger creatures.

Iron worm= No 22 in Information-> Battle Card -> Creature

Death Cloud -> The cloud like thing which halves damage from non-angels, cost 3. There are cost 4 and 5 ones with the same ability and look similar, but not those.

BP-> Get 99,999 BP and then get some more, sell a rock in shop or something.

Chapter One:
Clear the arcade completely. Kaito will talk about some super-strong person at the arcade and then Haishel will appear. Talk to everyone, go to orc land. Then keep going to school everyday and talk to the Maou. Keep talking until he disappears. Basically, put off killing the creature as long as possible.

Chapter two:
Talk to everyone, on Wed (probably), there will be a student at the fountain where if you go to him, you'll get a warning the day will end. He will tell you to stay back after school. Or the student might be Akari instead Do everything you want then talk to that student. You'll then end up in the school festival

Chapter 3:
When you reach the school, talk around and they will offer to join you.

thank!!! try now!!! (y) the mono i still blur... i play devil route 2 times, angles route 4 times and human is one times...

I have 8 of the 9. The last one i'm missing is in the military base/airport in devil's route. I'll give you the index of the 8 I have.

Creature 83, 86, 90,92
Devil 76
Demon 6,8,9

If there's a similarity among their names, that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Does party rank go up with performance? I notice my PR goes down everytime I start mass-escaping combat to unlock ero-scenes during a playthrough.

Anyways, Soukoku so far is more annoying than kamidori. The missions require a lot more annoying farming. I hope the next game allows us to grind levels faster and provide more endgame content than just a few mere arena matches.

Does party rank go up with performance? I notice my PR goes down everytime I start mass-escaping combat to unlock ero-scenes during a playthrough.

Anyways, Soukoku so far is more annoying than kamidori. The missions require a lot more annoying farming. I hope the next game allows us to grind levels faster and provide more endgame content than just a few mere arena matches.

I seriously never thought of escaping a fight to finish the route fast...I was already used to the auto-battle from Verita that I liked that better, though you can't stop it and that gets pretty annoying when you see the IA do some seriously stupid movements in both sides.

More annoying than Kamidori? Don't you remember that in Kamidori you must train every character alone practically and in Soukoku you have the EXP given to the whole party. I have everyone in Lvl Z and I thought it was gonna be hard, but was really fast, compared to level a character from Kamidori to Lvl 99 (which I didn't accomplish cause I got really tired after some time) and don't make you remember those hellish ex-dungeons where you can only use certain characters. In Soukoku I didn't had that problem, even when my favorites characters were out, I could pull out a deck with auto-battle in most of the cases (exception: human route in the part of Sayane...no more) but my problem are the H-scenes, I still lack some of them. One of these days I'll finish the loli's route. Either way, once you obtain the cost 6 leaders cards it gets really easy.

I seriously never thought of escaping a fight to finish the route fast...I was already used to the auto-battle from Verita that I liked that better, though you can't stop it and that gets pretty annoying when you see the IA do some seriously stupid movements in both sides.

More annoying than Kamidori? Don't you remember that in Kamidori you must train every character alone practically and in Soukoku you have the EXP given to the whole party. I have everyone in Lvl Z and I thought it was gonna be hard, but was really fast, compared to level a character from Kamidori to Lvl 99 (which I didn't accomplish cause I got really tired after some time) and don't make you remember those hellish ex-dungeons where you can only use certain characters. In Soukoku I didn't had that problem, even when my favorites characters were out, I could pull out a deck with auto-battle in most of the cases (exception: human route in the part of Sayane...no more) but my problem are the H-scenes, I still lack some of them. One of these days I'll finish the loli's route. Either way, once you obtain the cost 6 leaders cards it gets really easy.

You can exploit king putato in kamidori. Hit him twice to gain 1 lvl.

You can exploit king putato in kamidori. Hit him twice to gain 1 lvl.

Yeah, but those methods don't appeal to me, it feels like cheating. I prefer finishing them the hard way, but since most of my gameplay was in Japanese, I was re-playing it some time ago to get the story better than the las time (it's hard to get the story when there are no male voices and you're not using translators) but I left it in my first Eng-route getting Yuera (for the eight time) in the second encounter with the Dragon. One of these days. And I never finished Emilitia's route not even once. Still lack many things.

Yeah, but those methods don't appeal to me, it feels like cheating. I prefer finishing them the hard way, but since most of my gameplay was in Japanese, I was re-playing it some time ago to get the story better than the las time (it's hard to get the story when there are no male voices and you're not using translators) but I left it in my first Eng-route getting Yuera (for the eight time) in the second encounter with the Dragon. One of these days. And I never finished Emilitia's route not even once. Still lack many things.

cleared kamidori 4 times 1for each char and last one for yuera in english
finished all yuidora mine and collecting unique acc in my second play ^^, it dont take your whole army to clear it only good char like will, yuera, seravi, emilita, w eushully, euklea, and mylene [3 front-line, 2 ranged, 3 bombartment lolz]

cleared kamidori 4 times 1for each char and last one for yuera in english
finished all yuidora mine and collecting unique acc in my second play ^^, it dont take your whole army to clear it only good char like will, yuera, seravi, emilita, w eushully, euklea, and mylene [3 front-line, 2 ranged, 3 bombartment lolz]

Yeah, but I wanted to clear the EX-Dungeon from the most recent update, but then I remembered I had Suina in Lvl 40 or less, then I said :raging:
But after a while, Eushully released Soukoku and I went to this game then. And of course, Yuela, Euklea, Mylene, Ragsmuera and Will (I need to use him a lot or he was going to be left in the last position) were my main force so I kinda understand your mode of playing.

Yeah, but I wanted to clear the EX-Dungeon from the most recent update, but then I remembered I had Suina in Lvl 40 or less, then I said :raging:
But after a while, Eushully released Soukoku and I went to this game then. And of course, Yuela, Euklea, Mylene, Ragsmuera and Will (I need to use him a lot or he was going to be left in the last position) were my main force so I kinda understand your mode of playing.
well ato and suina are retard all right , there's no hope for these two before you rebirth them

Help me , anyone know where this guy ?
untitled_zps701a54cb.png

Yes, every time you press escape your rank should go down by 30.

@ tok4ge:
Is there an area called shopping mall/center? Not the one you saw in the early game. Be warned though, Narumi's brother has the ability to regen 10 hp every turn so be prepared for a long fight.

I'm in chapter 6 , I've killed him once in Phoenix Distribution .
But now , I do not know where to find him ,

I'm in chapter 6 , I've killed him once in Phoenix Distribution .
But now , I do not know where to find him ,

hmm.. I found him in last chapter. I think you should complete narumi's training event by getting narumi cost 4 card before...
after that just look around more at every place... he's mob with "!" mark, so prepare yourself..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.