[Hentai game] [120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 [H-Game] [Patch]

Does anyone know of any walkthroughs for this other than the one on the first page? Preferrably a walkthrough like this one http://majikoiwalkthrough.wordpress.com/majikoi-walkthrough/ because the one on the first page just turns into one big mess when it translates for me, and I can't tell what choices to make.

4e1d81e033414f7b99d1937.png

Well...I guess I could make several saves and see where the choices take me.

Does anyone know of any walkthroughs for this other than the one on the first page? Preferrably a walkthrough like this one http://majikoiwalkthrough.wordpress.com/majikoi-walkthrough/ because the one on the first page just turns into one big mess when it translates for me, and I can't tell what choices to make.

Well...I guess I could make several saves and see where the choices take me.

here is your walkthrough ((this is the translated version of page 1 (works with the patch)) worst case you can delete the japanese)
View attachment walktrough majikoi s.txt

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinobuden
Has asnyone had trouble with the english patches suddenly making the game unplayable? it did for me. i applied the patch. everything worked fine. Tried starting the game 2 days later and said can't find address semttec somethign or other.

Hi, i have tried to reinstall majikoi S numerous times and when i run the application i would always have this message appearing : internal execution.png
I have tried to use the patch by dragging "alsignup_101029b.exe" onto the application "まじこいS.exe" but it does not seem to be able to patch the game. i tried googling for anwsers but i still cant find a way to solve it.

I restarted my computer numerous times as well and reinstalling majikoi S as well. but the message still appears. i am using windows vista. I would appreciate if someone is able to help me with this issue. Thank you ^^ .

And thanks for the game girlcelly ^^.

Attachments

• 2014-01-22_172059.png
    2014-01-22_172059.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 507
  • 2014-01-22_173256.png
    2014-01-22_173256.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
At last Majikoi A-4 will be released end of month, want to play the route with Rinchuu before this, anyone knows which one it was, think Koyoki or Tsubame.

I'm having trouble opening the game. I tried installing it 3 times but i'm still getting the same errors.
I'm opening the exe (
18f589ef0c50b0fbc025cb72808bf286.png
) and i get this error
2ee0cd36b89bec617a106dcd8ea6df00.png
which leads to a support page. After closing the error i tried patching with the alsignup_101029b.exe but then i get this error aswell
7bc1900f1d21f00233f5b88b51fbd3a3.png

Anyone encoutering this errors? If so then did you manage to fix them?

PS: i tried posting this and failed horribly

Try using a different crack. I used the alpharomdie file from Baseson's Sengoku Koihime and it ran fine with Majikoi S. I'm guessing the problem is that the crack's outdated? It's been 2 years after all.

Try using a different crack. I used the alpharomdie file from Baseson's Sengoku Koihime and it ran fine with Majikoi S. I'm guessing the problem is that the crack's outdated? It's been 2 years after all.

If you still have it can you upload it for me?

Managed to find one in another thread, worked perfectly thanks

I had to reinstall the game but I didn't find much of a problem. Though I've discovered the issue. If you've used minatosoft's update patch to update the game to version 1.30, the NODVD Crack (alpharom) will no longer work. There needs to be a new alpharom made since the coding of the game was changed. Here are two things to do when applying the patch and installing the game.

1. Set your clock and date settings back to 1/28/2012.

2. Install the game.

3. Apply minatosoft's update version 1.20. Grab it from Mediafire.

4. Drag the Alpharom onto directory folder. Double click the alpharom.exe and a window with the messgae message: "DCOCE1218C014861GP (japanese text)" should appear. Once that is done, drag the alpharom.exe file on to the まじこいS.exe file. The NODVD crack should now work.

5. Now run the game and make sure mks-2.cdi is mounted in Daemon tools or whatever virtual disk drive mount app you use. Now everything is done. Simple right? Another thing to note is I had the Majikoi A-1 to A-5 disks installed with cracks. This may also help as well.

Once you've successfully gotten the game to run, remember to return your clock/date settings to the current date. Problems will occur for your computer not related to the game if you don't.

Please remember I can't get this process to work with the bug fix update version 1.30. We need an updated NODVD crack for this game. Can someone tell me where they found a crack that works for this game when minatsoft's bug fix update patch version 1.30 has been applied?

Last edited:
Hi all
I've got a new error message, Now idea what it means:

View attachment 17101

Last time i've played this game was in May this year. I've got all the cracks and updates, so i've got no idea what this is.

Help please?

Okay since window's 10. All work arounds for the current crack no longer work. Does anyone have a new crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)