[Hentai game] [120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 [H-Game] [Patch]

I'm having a problem mounting the 2nd disc. The first cdi file mounts fine in daemon tools and I get the autorun and start installing, but then when it comes time to change discs the second disc isn't mounting properly. Daemon tools is giving me the file destination and saying that's mounted but the virtual drive is empty. Anyone know what to do?

Edit: Why put this in cdi format anyway? Why not mds/iso?
Edit2: Solved my own problem by converting the cdi file for disc2 to iso format.

Last edited:
Somehow I'm getting really angry that I can't uncompress this game. I've waited over 6 months for this game and now this happens.

damnitfml.png
anybody else got this? i don't know how to fix this ;~;

Is your UNICODE set to Japanese?
Ah. First, thank you for the fast reply c: My non-unicode program is already set to japanese. maybe im not doing the signup tool thing right?

Last edited:
Ah. First, thank you for the fast reply c: My non-unicode program is already set to japanese. maybe im not doing the signup tool thing right?

Yeah, maybe can be your problem, after the first open of the game you need to use de NoDVD patch, the "alsignup_101029b.exe"
in the folder of the game and maybe can will fix your problem.... because it's to evade the registration of the game...

I hope you have been helpful...

Yeah, maybe can be your problem, after the first open of the game you need to use de NoDVD patch, the "alsignup_101029b.exe"
in the folder of the game and maybe can will fix your problem.... because it's to evade the registration of the game...

I hope you have been helpful...
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately I have already tried that to no avail :( Hope somebody finds a fix to this, or maybe it's just me...

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately I have already tried that to no avail :( Hope somebody finds a fix to this, or maybe it's just me...
Settec seems to be the company of the Alpharom check so I assume it's a problem with the security check. I don't know how to solve this but uninstalling, reset and reinstalling might work, and using daemon tools for image driving.

Last edited:
I got the game and it was ok, so I guess there was a problem when you dled it. It might solve your problem to force check the rar files with your torrent client.

How do I force check the rar file with utorrent?

i wonder, are you using a 64bit operating system?
i remember i had troubles with those type of protections and i had to play in 32bit os (i have all 4 os for run everything).

Hey guys after i finished installing and when i click played it asked for the cd key thing in japanese, do we have it? or what do we to do?

tysm :D just finished dlding and started playing. Works great every1 :D:D:D looking forward 2 these new chicks...

Been trying to get this game to work, but after I install it I press play and it gives some error involving "Settec"

then I try to use the patch in the game folder, but hen I still get the error

Tried reinstalling like 2-3 times but to no avail

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Been trying to get this game to work, but after I install it I press play and it gives some error involving "Settec"

then I try to use the patch in the game folder, but hen I still get the error

Tried reinstalling like 2-3 times but to no avail

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Yoo!, Well, you intalled the game right?, well, after the first open of the Game, you used the patch: "alsignup_101029b.exe"?, if you not used that patch, only use it and Bingo! (That patch is for pass the security...) If is not that problem, please Quote my message...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!