[Hentai game] [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG]

Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

Simple.jpg

Something like this is simple.
After choose the hook ,press the Save button so next time you don't have to repeat all the steps.

finally,it works!!
thank you very very much..

then i got mistake where i put the code
once again thank you very much, now i can playing it

Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

after watching the anime i got curious with the game and decide to try it out however i am new to this whole thing and i have some troubles setting it up.

i already have a program to mount the iso files and i already dl applocale. after installing the game id try opening it from files i get this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67782918@N02/7931464200/in/photostream
and when i try opening from allprograms list in the start button i get this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67782918@N02/7931464282/in/photostream

ive been reading through the posts but i cant seem to find a start.exe. am i missing files? do i need to install more stuff? someone please help

i hit "start.exe" but nothing happen. what should i do?

Win7 Ultimate 64bit

I just wonder is there or will there be a english ver of this VN ?
Edit
Can someone help me please i'm new to ITH i try to follow every step it look like it hooked with the game but it won't get any text i even try to enter the H-code but it won't do anything
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/boyHNvip/untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Is there an english patch?

finally,it works!!
thank you very very much..

then i got mistake where i put the code
once again thank you very much, now i can playing it

I'm stuck getting this to work =[

Simple.jpg

Something like this is simple.
After choose the hook ,press the Save button so next time you don't have to repeat all the steps.

I'm confused, sadly =[

I'm stuck getting this to work =[

I'm confused, sadly =[

Follow these steps:
1 - Click the "Press this" (it's Process)
2 - Find the Process of your game.
3 - Put the H-code
4 - Search the UserHook
5 - Save.

Reactions: bkroller

Follow these steps:
1 - Click the "Press this" (it's Process)
2 - Find the Process of your game.
3 - Put the H-code
4 - Search the UserHook
5 - Save.

I think I figured it out. Thanks a lot but quick question, what do you use to translate it? Translation Aggregator? I ask because that's what I'm using and it's working but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something better.

I think I figured it out. Thanks a lot but quick question, what do you use to translate it? Translation Aggregator? I ask because that's what I'm using and it's working but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something better.

Yeah.
I use Translation Aggregator ,too.
With Atlas ,mecab ,Google ,Honyaku.

Reactions: bkroller

A little late to the party I presume.
Just downloaded this, found the anime quite bad because of lack of Satsuki. So thought of checking this VN out.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit, and start.exe simply doesn't work.

Edit: It worked, not sure how but just a simple restart got it working.

Last edited:

Is there an english patch?

I downloaded everything and followed the instructions, but when I double click start.exe, nothing happens. What should I do?

Why i can't run the stars.exe??

Windows 8 64bit

I apologize to bring up the forum after a long time, the file is sitting in uTorrent saying "Finding Peers 0.0%" and it's been this way for quite a while. How do I go about fixing this problem. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03