[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190628] [tone work's] 月の彼方で逢いましょう 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

just use locale emulator and check the 'fake system UI language' , it doesn't need a crack

Hello,

I'm trying to install this VN on my PC, but the second disc seems to have some issues. When I try to unzip the .rar-file of the second VN-disc, I get an error message and the extracted .iso-file is 0 kB large.

Is it possible that a MDS-file is missing in the .rar-file of the second VN-disc? When I take a look in the .rar-file of the first VN-disc, I can see that there are two files in this .rar-file and only one in the second .rar-file.

Can any body help me?

Hello,

I'm trying to install this VN on my PC, but the second disc seems to have some issues. When I try to unzip the .rar-file of the second VN-disc, I get an error message and the extracted .iso-file is 0 kB large.

Is it possible that a MDS-file is missing in the .rar-file of the second VN-disc? When I take a look in the .rar-file of the first VN-disc, I can see that there are two files in this .rar-file and only one in the second .rar-file.

Can any body help me?

As per above, there's no "second disc" - if successfully extracted, the contents of the two ".partX" should be extracted to one single location containing one ISO file (a little bit smaller than 7GB) and its corresponding MDS cue file.

Try to use the latest version of WinRAR instead of whatever you're using to extract RAR archives if you find something wrong in the resulting extracted files.

Can anyone hook the text in LIME app with VNR :'( ? These messages in LIME are so important but there is no way for me to read them :'(

Can anyone hook the text in LIME app with VNR :'( ? These messages in LIME are so important but there is no way for me to read them :'(

For me, LIME's text can be hooked using Textractor. Don't know how to do it with VNR. Here's a screencap of the hook and text.

https://ibb.co/ZJPQGHr

Edited: changed link to image.

Last edited:
Is there a H Code that contains both the dialogue and the LIME text?

Is there a H Code that contains both the dialogue and the LIME text?
You can link text threads at least in ITH, ITHVNR and Textractor. Link the thread with LIME text to the main text thread and it's done, no need for extra H-codes.

You can link text threads at least in ITH, ITHVNR and Textractor. Link the thread with LIME text to the main text thread and it's done, no need for extra H-codes.

How do i link text thread for textractor?

Haven't done Seira's route yet, but I would rank this second behind Hatsukoi 1/1 among tone work's eroges. Also, it might be a good idea to save Uguisu's route for the last.

Haven't done Seira's route yet, but I would rank this second behind Hatsukoi 1/1 among tone work's eroges. Also, it might be a good idea to save Uguisu's route for the last.

Interesting, I plan to read her route first because she's my type, but seeing this recommendation I might reconsider. Is it because this route has spoilers of other routes? I don't mind spoilers, please PM or put it in spoiler. Thanks.

Interesting, I plan to read her route first because she's my type, but seeing this recommendation I might reconsider. Is it because this route has spoilers of other routes? I don't mind spoilers, please PM or put it in spoiler. Thanks.

Finished Touka, Uguisu, Seira, and Rein

If you want to read the routes regarding message to the past i would say Rein > Touka > Uguisu

Reactions: ithiel
Thanks for the route recommendations and the message. :) It really helps me deciding the order I'll read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/