[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190628] [tone work's] 月の彼方で逢いましょう 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

isnt it more like Rein>Ugisu>Touka since Touka is like the main heroine? while Rein sets up the jargon that would be used making a pretty useful background knowledge

Hatsukoi was bad, is this one even worse?
If you don't like Hatsukoi 1/1 kind of story and development, then it might be best to stay away from this one.

isnt it more like Rein>Ugisu>Touka since Touka is like the main heroine? while Rein sets up the jargon that would be used making a pretty useful background knowledge
Yes, everything seems to be set up for Touka. Touka though, sells you to Uguisu and Uguisu grabs you and won't let go.

Hatsukoi had a bad cast of characters and terrible mc. I did like the girls in the other games.

Hatsukoi had a bad cast of characters and terrible mc. I did like the girls in the other games.

Sorry for the late reply. Only noticed your comment now because of the comment approval delay.

@Hatsukoi 1/1: Bad cast of characters? Which ones? The heroines? They're great, voiced by great VAs too. The supporting characters? They help you, provide laughs, drive the story forward, and even make you treasure your chosen partner more. Terrible mc? He's a young adult who's a better human being than most people. Cut him some slack.

@Tsukikana:
Tsukikana has bits from all of tone work's previous titles, but with more variations, and a more mature/darker tone. Storywise, I think the Hatsukoi bits amount to around 65%, Hoshiori: 20%, and Ginharu: 15%.

There are effectively two MCs: the highschooler, and the salaryman. They're average people, not supermen. Their actions are not always agreeable but generally understandable. I found the interactions between the two annoying.

Putting aside their character designs and voice actings, the heroines are likable. Some are pretty generic.
The most significant supporting characters are *cough* supportive and/or funny.
That's all.

Because of the aforementioned delay, go to Visual Novel Cafe if you want to continue the discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。