Visual Novel Cafe

ayanochanmk2

Ecchi Imouto
Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Well, It is a bit surprise that no place to talk about Visual Novel in here ne.
SO, I make one.
This is the place to talk about all about Visual Novel for all of you ne.
News,CG, save file, AGTH@Atlas or etc..........can also talk or ask here too.
BTW, You don't need to play a lot of VN o talk here.......Just interesting or wanna know about is good enough ne.
Ok, my current play list are Yosuga no Sora and Tokino Senka.
Next target is Kamilove.
What about you guy?

Current playing list : baldr sky diveX dream world , utatemeguri

Next priority list : kisaragi gold star ( mmm saga planets fan), Koi to senkyo to chocolate

Kami love as in rabu kami??

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Not really a fan of MuvLuv here - in fact it kinda turns me off lol. No offence, it's just me.
Actually I'm in the phase of being lazy to play them VNs >_> Was playing Steins Gate and Akizora ni Mau Confetti, but ended up neglecting them.
Gotta try Hoshikaka soon, too... I'm so far behind lol.

Is MuvLuv series good? I never try it ne.
Well, I got Zettai ★ Imouto Genri Shugi!!, カミサマ降臨!(LoveKami) and Crayon Tulip ~Chidori to Koruri no Yuuwaku Jugyou~ in my play list already.
So I need to finished them first before play next one.
BTW, anyone here play VN from KID? I really like ever17 but I don't get the story of Remember11 -the age of infinity- (damm confuse if you ask me).

@Ignis - Stein gates is epic !!!! never look at my microwave the same way again.

@Ayano- ever17 is good. i never try remember11. Friend who play Rabu kami says its a very LOLOL (comedy) game..

@Iggy: Did you play MuvLuv Alternative also? o_o
Hmm... i heard that Hoshizora was a let down too, but diff people have diff views ^^

@Ayano: I've only played the Muv-Luv Extra & Unlimited and i would say it's an above average story, touching & leaves you confused until you play the Alternative story.
& i needa find time to play ever17 and Remember11 >_>

@Nemuru
I need to play many route to understand the storyline right?
That will be the same as Ever17.........damm that a lot of time to play ne.

Hoshikaka was kinda let down for me. finish ui and hinata route and was kinda bland. For a rabu rabu game ,it was quite ok but if compare to akane iro ni somaru saka was kinda lacking for me. i personally feel mashiroiro symphony is better for the rabu rabu moments whr u get SUGARY OVERLOAD lol. Thats my opinion only though.

@aya It depends.Some visual novels routes are indepedent whr u can skip other routes.Some visual novels are designed whr each route provide different perspective and details leading to the main plot or 'true end'.i didnt play mu luv so i have no idea =P

@aya It depends.Some visual novels routes are indepedent whr u can skip other routes.Some visual novels are designed whr each route provide different perspective and details leading to the main plot or 'true end'.i didnt play mu luv so i have no idea =P

I know about it ne cause I play more than 80 VN now..............lol
I know you explain that to me cause you think I am new for VN right?................lol

I know about it ne cause I play more than 80 VN now..............lol
I know you explain that to me cause you think I am new for VN right?................lol

cause u ask =P. playing what now ?=)

@Kou
LOL.........don't think too much about my English.......you will die if you do it ne.......lol
BTW, you play Rabu Kami already?.......so fast.
How about it when compare to lucky or unlucky?

@Kou
LOL.........don't think too much about my English.......you will die if you do it ne.......lol
BTW, you play Rabu Kami already?.......so fast.
How about it when compare to lucky or unlucky?

My friend is the 1 who play rabu kami but i get constant updates frm him.Its more comedy,tenshin ranman is more serious.I just fin baldr sky fandisc frm last month, now on utatemeguri game.

baldr sky series?
I remember that it too me damm long to finished the first one.
Well, the story is nice........I think it is beter than many of si-fi movie.........lol
I got baldr sky 2 but no time to play it ne.

Currently playing: none... but maybe Sengoku Rance soon.
Next: Remember11... if Ever17 is epic, then I don't see any reason for this game for not being epic :P

@Neo
Umm, I think remember11 is not good as ever17 for me.
In term of storyline and music, I think ever17 is better.
Well, I think the storyline is damm confuse (as far as I play).......may be cause I just finished first route.
I think I need to finished second route to understand full story.
BTW, remember11 got just 2 route ne.

@aya yea baldr sky is long.I think i took more then 50 hrs to finish 1 series lol.Personally i like mech fites so i nv get bored with it. The story is more solid than most sci-fi movies. Baldr sky 2 is where the 'meat' of the story is though baldr sky 1 is like setting up only.

@aya yea baldr sky is long.I think i took more then 50 hrs to finish 1 series lol.Personally i like mech fites so i nv get bored with it. The story is more solid than most sci-fi movies. Baldr sky 2 is where the 'meat' of the story is though baldr sky 1 is like setting up only.
Umm, I will finished my play list first so I will try it.

@Neo-exile i rmb ppl saying remember11 not good as ever17 was kinda step down. Anyway not every titles frm 1 company is good. Nitro+ titles are all quite epic but sometimes very hard to understand (yes i am looking at u full metal daemon muramasa).

Umm, I will finished my play list first so I will try it.

need a lot of time >_<. i play slowly,switching games in between =)

full metal daemon muramasa?
Haha kick ass movie in the opening but fail in the storyline for me.
I think Sya no Uta or Chaos Head are better.

you finish muramasa? Stein gates now my favourite title frm nitro + though. like saya no uta too ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。