[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Accessories don't have different grades, but new types introduced as the game goes on can be straight up upgrades depending on the item category.

The +Defence accessory for example is bettered by the physical resist accessory for defending against physical damage, although it does nothing against magic attacks.
Upgrades for accessories are more worthwhile than their item counterparts, at least until players get access to the top-grade equipment.

Accessories don't have different grades, but new types introduced as the game goes on can be straight up upgrades depending on the item category.

The +Defence accessory for example is bettered by the physical resist accessory for defending against physical damage, although it does nothing against magic attacks.
Upgrades for accessories are more worthwhile than their item counterparts, at least until players get access to the top-grade equipment.

MRS acc is a go to for floor 8+, and against final boss it's a must.

Battle skill with MRS increase may be bugged (either not working or GOD KNOWS WHY they decrease MRS instead, try denetia 3rd skill againts magical unit lol),
but MRS acc isn't, they work as intended

MRS acc is a go to for floor 8+, and against final boss it's a must.

Battle skill with MRS increase may be bugged (either not working or GOD KNOWS WHY they decrease MRS instead, try denetia 3rd skill againts magical unit lol),
but MRS acc isn't, they work as intended

Something must have broken on the skills front with 1.05 since I've used Deneytia's MRS buff before and it did reduce magic damage. Not by much, since by default characters have either 10 or 15 and doubling the magic resistance gives around 45 at most at the max skill level.

I still can't get ore for upgrading skills, haven't got any since I finished off the level 6 boss.

Edit: Figured it out. Ore is obtained from completing quests (both the side quests and the story quests). The resource points in the dungeons give wood and stone but not ore.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have question. If you could not hire some important characters(heroines or guy characters that have stories) in first 3 months, can you hire those guys I missed later in game?
It is hard to hire all of characters in first 3 months because you need space.
Also, I never fired someone yet. If you fire one of those important characters, can you hire them again?

Hey guys, I have question. If you could not hire some important characters(heroines or guy characters that have stories) in first 3 months, can you hire those guys I missed later in game?
Also, I never fired someone yet. If you fire one of those important characters, can you hire them again?

The characters will come into rotation for hiring if you didn't remove them from your guild before.

If you fire a character, they're gone for good. Only fire the generic male adventurers to make room early on, never the unique characters.

Game doesn't show any mission for floor 11. Explored all floor 11.

Last edited:
Ok.. Guess Floor 3 fishing quest either requires 1 to have lv 2 fishing. Or might need to run it twice. Prior to patch 1.04.

Edited: And for some reason, i am unable to select 1 of the generic adventurer to 'resign'. He is stuck in my roster and i can't kick him out. Any idea how to solve this?

Last edited:
Game doesn't show any mission for floor 11. Explored all floor 11.

There is a blue lock symbol in the centre of the map, so does exploring the map, beating all of the boss monsters and triggering all of the map events allow 100% map exploration?

How does one "reset" the game? I wasn't happy with my end-game state so started a new game afresh. The weird thing is the guild development level is set to max and all dungeons are unlocked to begin with. Is there a file which can be deleted to reset guild development and dungeon exploration level?

Edit: Tried deleting the user save file config dat file in my Documents. It wipes the gallery progress, but doesn't wipe the guild development level and extent of dungeon exploration. Looks like a full uninstall and reinstall is the only way forward.

Edit 2: Solution figured out. Simply delete all save game files made to date and start afresh. Gallery stays unlocked, but the guild development is completely reset.

Last edited:
Welp... seems that for me, the method with AutoTranslator doesn't really work. Like at all. I follow the instructions provided in the Git page, I follow the instruction provided on page 1 by asuser1 to try and "fix" the error that gives me but even if apparently something happens, when I launch the game (being with applocale, locale emulator or ntlea) the text still remains in japanese :/
And should be the same method applied to Koikatsu, right? Where the text gets automatically translated.

(game is 1.05)

Welp... seems that for me, the method with AutoTranslator doesn't really work. Like at all. I follow the instructions provided in the Git page, I follow the instruction provided on page 1 by asuser1 to try and "fix" the error that gives me but even if apparently something happens, when I launch the game (being with applocale, locale emulator or ntlea) the text still remains in japanese :/
And should be the same method applied to Koikatsu, right? Where the text gets automatically translated.

(game is 1.05)

Try to use older version of xunity.autotranslator. Try v0.2.18 for example.
remove folders:
Reipatcher
Autotranslator
remove next files:
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.ExtProtocol.dll
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\0Harmony.dll
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\ExIni.dll
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\ReiPatcher.exe
restore frome bak(located in same Managed folder) if it was patched:
GuildMaster_Game_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

Then download and apply v2.0.18 of autotranslator as in the instruction.

upd:
Here is more simple fix for xunity.autotranslator 3+ if translation is not working by default.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.