Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

The Fallen Devil
    Thanks
    Thanked 71,286 Times in 10,235 Posts
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrersCalendar AwardDownloads

Thumbs up ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Info:
    Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by girlcelly, Magnet URI
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:11E992E34CE1BDD7879311AB4FD2B99411F579E0&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
    GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...panese-792684/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )
    卍 Lesson about Karma - By Buddha 卍
    When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird is dead, ants eat the bird !
    Time and circumstances can change any time so do not devalue or hurt anyone in life !
    One tree makes a million match sticks...But only one match stick needed to burn a million trees...
    You may be powerful today. But remember
    Time is more powerful than you and Karma is ruling over whole universe !
    So be good and do good~

~I had seen dandelion flowers dancing in the wind~

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to girlcelly For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

going to need 1.01 for 1.02
    Link: http://www.astronauts.co.jp/sirius/g...dmaster101.zip
    asuser1 likes this.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unholywolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Thanks, anyone got a save a already ???

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Game stops on a black screen for me after 1F boss.

edit: I got past the black screen after reloading and redoing the fight 4 times.

aka Anon
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Note that update 1.02 converts the game to 64-bit version (as of now, 32-bit version of update 1.02 is being worked on). This matters because all text hookers with the only exception of ITH64 are 32-bit and as such, are technically incapable of hooking 64-bit games.
    Moreover, BepInEx+AutoTranslator combo doesn't work with this game, so the only another way to hook text is Cheat Engine+ITH, as described in this post:
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...1/#post3604601

64-bit versions of the game will need ITH64 and /HW0*0@address H-code (yes, HW0*0, not HW-4 like it is in the 32-bit version).

Edit: ReiPatcher version of AutoTranslator works too, and if you get an error while patching, refer to asuser1's posts below to complete the patching process manually.
    Last edited by Anonymouse; February 23rd, 2019 at 05:09 PM. Reason: ReiPatcher
    jackbw0890 and gabriel144 like this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymouse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Using NTLEA(for execute and work of this x64 exe)+reipatcher+xunity.autotranslator and it is working for me. Patched with Reipatcher only one time and now just execute with ntlea64. Game patches 1.01 and 1.02 was installed without problems after this.
    Before was using Bepin and IPA but they working not on some many games. Reipatcher was attached to all games wich I used after IPA\Bepin.
    Last edited by asuser1; February 23rd, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to asuser1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by asuser1 View Post
    Using NTLEA(for execute and work of this x64 exe)+reipatcher+xunity.autotranslator and it is working for me. Before was using Bepin and IPA but they working not on some many games. Reipatcher was attached to all games wich I used after IPA\Bepin.
    Could you elaborate? Share instructions or a link to tutorial? ReiPatcher is being updated (github link seems to be dead)? Or any version will do?

Edit: oh I found everything https://github.com/bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator <- get the reipatcher version, put into games instal dir, run and you are good to go.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

The homoculus or puppet mascot reminds me of the TOFU from RE2.

That aside. The game lets you use other regions instead of setting your date/language locale to japan, surprising when dungeon of regalias and Hyakki Ryouran requires you to change the locale in order to play the game.

I seem to be encountering some issues with the game. On my Win7, notably the black screen. The game story is actually running but you can't see the graphics. Wonder is it due to the patch or it is there originally.

Also, it wrong to say the main menu music is rather... unfit for the game? Given sirius games / demonion setting is dark or in the grey-zone.

Lastly, I will need some help.
    1. Is there a button to move down to the 2F or does it require me to progress in story?
    2. Obtained enough materials to upgrade the guild facilities, but how or when am i allowed to upgrade the facilities. Also, could use some assistance to know what does each facilities do. Particularly the Tavern and Alchemy Lab.
    3. Does the game have a time limit? The premise of the game is to prevent the guild from closing. What are the requirements / indicators to ensure you have made sure the guild lasts for another 'chapter'

Thanks
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DancingWind View Post
    Could you elaborate? Share instructions or a link to tutorial? ReiPatcher is being updated (github link seems to be dead)? Or any version will do?
    Use installer from xunity.autotranslator reipatcher version archive. After extract SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to game folder and run.
    Execute "exename(patch and run).lnk" if was no errors in time of patch installation.
    If was error in time of SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator installation then close errors and go to the Reipatcher folder and create shortcut for reipatcher.exe and then edit this shortcut and add -c [gameexeininame].ini parameter to exe name. Execute this shortcut one time.
    Close game because withhout japanese locale main menu will not be appeared I suppose.
    Run exe with NTLEA japanese locale.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to asuser1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

got my hand in this on the 4th week... just before the wither elf accepting the mission.
    Attachment 21377 Attachment 21378
    Ignore This Signature

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information