[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Nice, this new disc seems really promising. We'll get a new cute heroine with a cool looking weapon, as well an additional H-scene with Ranrin-chan.

I just hope they'll add more costumes and new H-scenes as well, besides the one with Ranrin. This game is quite lacking in that department when compared with Kamidori and Soukoku no Arterial; it has less than half replay scenes than either of the other two games.

That new girl is Yuela from Kamidori.

That new girl is Yuela from Kamidori.

Welp, fuck my life, just saw her name in one of those illustrations and it's really Yuela. Damn, she really didn't look like Yuela at all.

There goes all my expectations... Damn you, Eushully!

Well, even those who played properly on the jp side, goes down the Bad end as well.

It's very clear what the route B conditions are by now and quite frankly bringing this up when it was resolved weeks ago is a waste of time.

I've cleared it based on the info from the wiki. If you played it properly there is no way you would have missed out on Katlit's events and fulfilling the requests from the village threatened by Gaidal's trading company. For those who cheated their way through to get past the storyline as fast as possible I'm not surprised route B on first run is possible.

Welp, fuck my life, just saw her name in one of those illustrations and it's really Yuela. Damn, she really didn't look like Yuela at all.

There goes all my expectations... Damn you, Eushully!
You wouldn't be the only one to not have recognized her at first glance, especially as it seems she's a magic user now...

I hope these new maps won't be for spirits and summons only, as I have neglected capturing monsters to raise them and they still sit at around level 25 while my party is at 60~90...

You wouldn't be the only one to not have recognized her at first glance, especially as it seems she's a magic user now...

I hope these new maps won't be for spirits and summons only, as I have neglected capturing monsters to raise them and they still sit at around level 25 while my party is at 60~90...

Nope. her outfit look like a mage, but her wepon is a blade/sword.

Nope. her outfit look like a mage, but her wepon is a blade/sword.

Did you even read the description? It clearly says : 味方ユニット”魔法使いユエラ”参戦可能!

Please maybe i really miss something but which item is for capture i haven't skill or something. I read every post here but there aren't post for that item or some clues. Can you please capture screen for me thanks again.

There are a few capture skills in the game. Fia is special and has two of them as skills while most of the other units gain the ability through the item 捕獲ロープ.

There's an English interface patch out already for the illiterates out there, so if you can't be bothered/too incompetent to play the game with machine translator help go get the patch to make life easier.

I'm stuck on mission 76/77 not sure where to go to finish off the quest, anyone know?

The one that says "prepare for the conference"? Earlier posts indicate players should play the new maps at least three times before the storyline can proceed.

No from the English interface translation it's "Search for Tearbond secret spell" and "Search for Sealing release spell book".

Oh, the route A quest items. One of the items is in a secret passageway in one of the maps. The other is given to the player via an event.

is there a something like a building in base area that increase enemies health? so i went to the last dungeon enemies were lv 53 and about 160-360 health. than i decided to load back just before i started the dungeon so i can go finish other stuff that are left over. so i finish the training dungeon and fixed up building at the home base. now i went back to last dungeon again but this time enemies health went from 16-360 to 300-900. what gives?

edit: nvm it seems like the trophy i got from the training dungeon has option that increases enemies health.

Last edited:
can i request for Amayui Castle Meister - Guarakuuna Jousai Expansion Disc

Torrent for the expansion disc is already out. FlowerTradeWinds is the thread creator.

Looks like another scene for Ranrin, plus the long awaited arrival of the guest character.

Where to get Marwen's Necklace/Collar? I've found only Marwen Ring and I'm now at the final battle in A route. I want 2x stats grow for my NG+. Or this item is in NG+ dungeon?

Last edited:
Where to get Marwen's Necklace/Collar? I've found only Marwen Ring and I'm now at the final battle in A route. I want 2x stats grow for my NG+. Or this item is in NG+ dungeon?

Final boss route A. Final boss route B. One of the bosses in the EX dungeon.

can some1 appoint me where to get the append 01? im tired browsing each pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.