[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

You'd be more likely to get help when your link to the picture actually works.

It works ! it's just that i cannot post the whole link it gets censored,
you just need to replace the "*" in the link to a "m" to make "com"
i posted my picture on Imgur

sorry i forgot to precise

I keep getting this message when I'm trying to save the game. I tried running it as admin and still nothing. Any clue what's going on?View attachment 18835

uT7nB4s.jpg

I keep getting this message when I'm trying to save the game. I tried running it as admin and still nothing. Any clue what's going on?View attachment 18835

View attachment 18836

I've updated to 1.06 and it still tells me that the game can't be saved. I've found the save game folder and ticked off the write only on the folders. Still the same. What would be tha cause of this?

Did anyone else get an error like that and knows how to fix it? I'm on Windows 10. Unicode set to Japanese.

I've updated to 1.06 and it still tells me that the game can't be saved. I've found the save game folder and ticked off the write only on the folders. Still the same. What would be tha cause of this?

Did anyone else get an error like that and knows how to fix it? I'm on Windows 10. Unicode set to Japanese.

If something on your PC isn't blocking the game from saving into the designated save game folder, the incredibly unlikely alternative is that you're running out of HDD space.

Easy way to check if something is blocking the game from saving is to run the game with firewall and anti-virus turned off. If it works then, there's your problem.

If something on your PC isn't blocking the game from saving into the designated save game folder, the incredibly unlikely alternative is that you're running out of HDD space.

Easy way to check if something is blocking the game from saving is to run the game with firewall and anti-virus turned off. If it works then, there's your problem.

Thanks for the tip. I tried running it with firewall turned off and it was the same. Anti virus turned off - same. I have plenty of free space on the SDD.

I've googled the issue and it seems that someone was unable to save in a different game because they had portuguese symbols in their account name on Windows. Could this be an issue with different unicode types?

Last edited:
Possibly. Since my account name only uses the standard 26 letters in English so I can't reproduce the issue.

Workaround: Make another user account on the same PC with just English letters and run the game on that. Alternatively rename your primary user account.

Reactions: gohanverde
By the way, is there a limit to how fast you should finish the game? I see that there are days elapsed shown on the upper right corner.

the torrent have append 02 but i dont see append 01 inside anywhere, anyone know whats the content of append 01 ?
i'm curious

the torrent have append 02 but i dont see append 01 inside anywhere, anyone know whats the content of append 01 ?
i'm curious

maps/events/2 playable character (Lili & Balefor)
Снимок.PNG

Last edited:
I'm in the final chapter of Route B on my first playthrough and I'm stuck where I'm supposed to craft some quest items, but I couldn't find the required ingredients. They show up greyed out on some maps. What does it mean? How do I obtain them? View attachment 19025

Attachment isn't working. It's been over a year since I've played so can't remember off-hand what's to be done.

Rooting out the obvious errors to see if it's something more complicated but:

1. You realise you cannot obtain 5* materials if you DON'T have the buildings in your castle to get the requisite mining level to 5*? Usually it's a specific set of buildings which you MUST make room for in your castle no matter what to keep your mining rating at 5*. If you drop one for whatever reason, don't be surprised you lose the ability to obtain those materials no matter how many times you grind.

If it's not number 1, then you can try other locations for what you need. The bones unfortunately are only from that area if I remember correctly, but the stones are available at one of the other dungeons elsewhere.

1. You realise you cannot obtain 5* materials if you DON'T have the buildings in your castle to get the requisite mining level to 5*? Usually it's a specific set of buildings which you MUST make room for in your castle no matter what to keep your mining rating at 5*.

I didn't realize that. Thanks!

hey..is this game + append 1 and 2 only or are the append 3,4 and 5 also inside this pack?..

just wanna know since i found an english interface patch for all of that..and want to make sure i also have the optional stuff (the appends 1-5)

nvm next time i should skip through the pages ^^

i found the links to the appends...thanks anyway

Last edited:
I've finished the first playthrough with route B. What were the stuff that I'm not supposed to do in order to get route A?

Someone mentioned something about not accepting the shady quests, so I didn't pay the douchey looking guy 1000 gold when he offered to sell me something, and the other was not to craft some kind of drug. Is it 精天蓼の薬?

There's also this quest that shows up on the questlist that I'm supposed to craft 魚幻草 for this green-haired guy and I'm not sure if it's one of the shady guys mentioned above. Alvaro seems reluctant to do this quest when he first shows up, and if he crafts it, the guy becomes very grateful and friendly, so I'm a bit confused whether or not he's one of the villagers.

Thanks for the help, guys!

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can actually craft everything, the shady stuff included. In that case, what will really decide if you'll go Route A or not is if you complete all of Katlit's side missions before chapter 7 starts.

Basically, you have to complete her quests in order for Katlit to not leave. If you can guarantee only that the rest is irrelevant to get Route A.

Reactions: gohanverde
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can actually craft everything, the shady stuff included. In that case, what will really decide if you'll go Route A or not is if you complete all of Katlit's side missions before chapter 7 starts.

Basically, you have to complete her quests in order for Katlit to not leave. If you can guarantee only that the rest is irrelevant to get Route A.

Thanks! So I guess it's route A for me now, since I got the rescue quest where Katorito changes into her dragon form this time.

One more question, though. In NG+ I've met Eushully and even built her house but other than a few encounters in the citadel I didn't have her join the party, nor get any additional content even though I've collected several of the extra cards on different levels. I'm currently on chapter 6 and no sign of Eushully. What am I doing wrong?

Get more Eushully cards. 10 of them to be exact. The other coloured Eushully cards grant a different bonus when 10 each are collected.

Search the thread for the conditions required to enter route B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN