[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

New mini content was out yesterday.

If you have issues dealing with the last fight, you can click on my sig for a video of it.

New mini content was out yesterday.

If you have issues dealing with the last fight, you can click on my sig for a video of it.
Thanks for the heads up. Apparently there's a new dungeon and new cgs from what I read, any idea on the requirements on the cgs? I'll get down to playing them when I find the time to.

I saw some of your videos, nice work on those. Just wondering, have you fought against the goddess alice in rance quest magnum?

Reactions: Benny1 and Shizusan
Hey yo, long time no see, what have you been up to? The additional content only contains those from what I read on the website.

Currently, I'm playing this game > http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-アウトベジタブルズ--out-vegetables--[h-game]-234230/
game from SofthouseChara i just play thist game ->http://vndb.org/v10465
i'm reading this game now with full english patch it easier to read everything :D, about demonion i will play when i feel like :D

I have played that game some time ago too, but I think I didn't get to finish it lol.

I'm trying out this game after I'm done with the game I'm currently on > http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=798621

How high do you rate the 2nd game you mentioned?
that game you mention seem interesting and cute, the protagonist look like Ryuuji in toradora :D, about the game i'm playing i haven't clear a route yet but i think it interesting and some scene really funny

For a minute there I got my hopes up what rosvalentia1 said about English patch thought they were talking about this game, I wish I don't know if I can play this game in full Japanese its not as satisfying unless I can understand English options and selections.

For a minute there I got my hopes up what rosvalentia1 said about English patch thought they were talking about this game, I wish I don't know if I can play this game in full Japanese its not as satisfying unless I can understand English options and selections.
i dont say this game have a eng patch i say about another game, i dont think this game will have a eng patch so you should try reading with altas. About the choice it only 1 choice ask you who you attack first.

Like rosvalentia1 mentioned, the only option you have to make throughout the entire game is which side to attack first(shuka or kilos). Since you need to do both routes at least once to enter true route, it really doesn't matter as long as you choose the other one on your next playthrough.

Aside from that, the gameplay is relatively easy once you are familiar with the controls and what the options do. I would say the game is quite well made in the way that it's not that difficult to learn unlike maybe for example, some titles from softhouse chara games imo.

i dont say this game have a eng patch i say about another game, i dont think this game will have a eng patch so you should try reading with altas. About the choice it only 1 choice ask you who you attack first.

lol yeah I read it wrong I grew up dyslexic and got the words mixed up as I read it with demonion and English patch in my sentence lol

Thanks for the heads up. Apparently there's a new dungeon and new cgs from what I read, any idea on the requirements on the cgs? I'll get down to playing them when I find the time to.

I saw some of your videos, nice work on those. Just wondering, have you fought against the goddess alice in rance quest magnum?

Thanks.

Clearing each floor unlocks a scene (Total of 9 floors with 8 scenes, meaning you do not need to clear the final floor). The requirement to unlock the dungeon just requires the final dungeon to be unlocked as well as recruited Gurietta and Itsuki (Joins you by default in True Route).

To your question about Goddess Alice, I gave up on the grinding as it was simply too much time invested. To me, the fight is pretty much grinding to the right numbers and then execute it...which can probably be done by anyone that has beaten the other fights in World 3, unlike some other games such as the Venusblood series.

difficult to learn unlike maybe for example, some titles from softhouse chara games imo.

Which Softhouse Chara games?

Thanks.

Clearing each floor unlocks a scene (Total of 9 floors with 8 scenes, meaning you do not need to clear the final floor). The requirement to unlock the dungeon just requires the final dungeon to be unlocked as well as recruited Gurietta and Itsuki (Joins you by default in True Route).

To your question about Goddess Alice, I gave up on the grinding as it was simply too much time invested. To me, the fight is pretty much grinding to the right numbers and then execute it...which can probably be done by anyone that has beaten the other fights in World 3, unlike some other games such as the Venusblood series.

Which Softhouse Chara games?
The grinding part of the rance quest also made me give up on that. The really fun part though, in my opinion is having the option to create custom characters which you can add various skills to make them unique. For example, I made a healer with base hp+50%?(can't remember the exact details about the game already) and adding the 2 passive skills from defenders(physical and magic dmg reduced by 20%), on top of arms' unique skill(reduce all dmg by 1/2 when party is left with 3 or less members). It became such a beastly tank support in a lot of fights, except against certain enemies which can one-shot no matter what.

I don't actually have a title in mind but I think their games mechanics just appear to be harder to understand as compared to other rpg or slg titles. I guess sometimes the interface just seem somewhat awkward(? can't really find the word for it) so that's the reason for it, at least from my perspective.

Last edited:
The grinding part of the rance quest also made me give up on that. The really fun part though, in my opinion is having the option to create custom characters which you are add various skills to make them unique. For example, I made a healer with base hp+50%?(can't remember the exact details about the game already) and adding the 2 passive skills from defenders(physical and magic dmg reduced by 20%), on top of arms' unique skill(reduce all dmg by 1/2 when party is left with 3 or less members). It became such a beastly tank support in a lot of fights, except against certain enemies which can one-shot no matter what.

I agree with you; the custom characters were really fun and adds a twist to the game play. In addition, the exploration part of the Rance Quest was rather good if you don't use a guide for it. The Malgreed X was rather enjoyable as it is completely random, but then it got a little boring after a certain period of time due to lack of incentive.

I don't actually have a title in mind but I think their games mechanics just appear to be harder to understand as compared to other rpg or slg titles. I guess sometimes the interface just seem somewhat awkward(? can't really find the word for it) so that's the reason for it, at least from my perspective.

I think that SLG game (Not Out vegetables, the other one they created) fits your description very well. In my experience, the hardest SLG is Venusblood GAIA and RPG (Subjective) is Gears of Dragoon and Battle Goddess 2 (Impossible, and even they said so in some degrees).

As for Demonion 2, the final fight cannot be cheesed using poison. I do hope more Appends will be released, but I somehow doubt it.

I agree with you; the custom characters were really fun and adds a twist to the game play. In addition, the exploration part of the Rance Quest was rather good if you don't use a guide for it. The Malgreed X was rather enjoyable as it is completely random, but then it got a little boring after a certain period of time due to lack of incentive.

I think that SLG game (Not Out vegetables, the other one they created) fits your description very well. In my experience, the hardest SLG is Venusblood GAIA and RPG (Subjective) is Gears of Dragoon and Battle Goddess 2 (Impossible, and even they said so in some degrees).

As for Demonion 2, the final fight cannot be cheesed using poison. I do hope more Appends will be released, but I somehow doubt it.
It would be nice to see more appends, but I would very much hope they make another game. I have enjoyed both demonion 1 & 2 so I will have high hopes if they decide to make another sequel.

Guys, Dominion 2 works flawlessly, but the first game keeps crashing on startup. My region and language settings are all configured correctly, and the install proceeds, but Dominion.exe does not work. It gives the standard "Demonion.exe has stopped working."

Any help would be appreciated!

Well, the most likely culprits are Codecs, you might want to install the DX pack on the Image. Or clean up the codecs on your system, I forgot what tool exactly does that, but there is one out there.
Unlikely but possible: try compatibility modes.
Hope that helps and cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?