[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

thanks i will try how many worm you bring in your team i only have 4 yellow worms.
Don't use the yellow worm, use the caterpillar which is 8 cost. The caterpillar's both active skills can poison so it's much better and also higher hp and stats than the yellow one. I brought 12 worms(lvl 51-55) but in reality I think only 4-5 were needed lol. I put all accuracy increase items on the worms, as well as a golem with the passive that increase all units accuracy by 15% in the room during invasion(not sure if this effect works or not). The lowest dodge rate they have is 60%, with the highest being 90% so accuracy is really needed to land hits properly. On top of that, don't forget they have heals just like your heroines does. The rest of my team are all healers, along with risbell and tielia for buffs, margaretta for passive and some heroines for damage.

Don't use the yellow worm, use the caterpillar which is 8 cost. The caterpillar's both active skills can poison so it's much better and also higher hp and stats than the yellow one. I brought 12 worms(lvl 51-55) but in reality I think only 4-5 were needed lol. I put all accuracy increase items on the worms, as well as a golem with the passive that increase all units accuracy by 15% in the room during invasion(not sure if this effect works or not). The lowest dodge rate they have is 60%, with the highest being 90% so accuracy is really needed to land hits properly. On top of that, don't forget they have heals just like your heroines does. The rest of my team are all healers, along with risbell and tielia for buffs, margaretta for passive and some heroines for damage.
thanks i will try it latter, do you have any VN have interesting gameplay like this, i almost finish this game too.

thanks i will try it latter, do you have any VN have interesting gameplay like this, i almost finish this game too.
I might move on to rance 9 after this game but I'll see how it goes. I don't think there is any other eroge like demonion but you can try looking for games from eushully. They made quite a lot of games with interesting gameplay so you might want to try them out.

I might move on to rance 9 after this game but I'll see how it goes. I don't think there is any other eroge like demonion but you can try looking for games from eushully. They made quite a lot of games with interesting gameplay so you might want to try them out.
i have downloaded rance 9 but now install yet and about eushully i played 3 or 4 games but i don't like battle goddess series so i will pass their newest game, i think about playing eiyuu * senki gold now. do you have a way to contact like skype or yahoo ?

1 last thing i need to know before ending the game
about status chance / buffs , can you guys explain what each of them do to enemy/ ally when hit
some like poison and slow is still easy to learn, but there are some that i don't know what they do..
like for example, black widow / arachne 'bind skill', do they simply ensnare the target to the ground ?
do they lower enemy's evasion rate ?

there's this 'oil' status chance that increase fire damage dealt to the target affected by it.

i have downloaded rance 9 but now install yet and about eushully i played 3 or 4 games but i don't like battle goddess series so i will pass their newest game, i think about playing eiyuu * senki gold now. do you have a way to contact like skype or yahoo ?
I don't really like eiyuu*senki art style all that much so there's that. Have you tried baldrsky? I only played baldrsky zero but it was quite fun with the fast paced action battle. The downside, however, is the game is too short and the gameplay is a bit too easy. There are battles that you are meant to lose as part of the storyline but I had fun reloading until I win those battles since the normal battles are a bit too lacking in terms of challenge.

1 last thing i need to know before ending the game
about status chance / buffs , can you guys explain what each of them do to enemy/ ally when hit
some like poison and slow is still easy to learn, but there are some that i don't know what they do..
like for example, black widow / arachne 'bind skill', do they simply ensnare the target to the ground ?
do they lower enemy's evasion rate ?

there's this 'oil' status chance that increase fire damage dealt to the target affected by it.
20.jpg
In the order from left to right:
1. Physical defence down
2. Magic skills success rate down
3. Unable to move, unable to dodge attacks, magic resistance down

4. Ice resistance down, freeze resistance down, movement down
5. Accuracy, dodge rate and trap dodge rate down
6. Attack down, critical resistance down(more likely to get crit by enemy)

7. Fire resistance down, panic resistance down, movement speed down
8. Unable to move or dodge attacks
9. Will move/walk randomly, traps dodge rate and critical resistance down

10. Magic resistance down
11. Unable to dodge, charge rate down
12. This is self-explanatory

13. Poison, regen effect down
14. Unable to dodge, movement down, charge rate down
15. Hp recovery when resting(not in combat) down, movement speed down

Buffs:
1. Attack up
2. Movement speed, normal attack charge speed up
3. Physical defence up, immune to 11.
4. Accuracy and dodge rate up
5. Magic resistance up

Reactions: fonfabre29
I don't really like eiyuu*senki art style all that much so there's that. Have you tried baldrsky? I only played baldrsky zero but it was quite fun with the fast paced action battle. The downside, however, is the game is too short and the gameplay is a bit too easy. There are battles that you are meant to lose as part of the storyline but I had fun reloading until I win those battles since the normal battles are a bit too lacking in terms of challenge.

View attachment 4584
1. Physical defence down

Buffs:
1. Attack up
5. Magic resistance up
about baldr sky i still wait for english patch but unluck it' stalled. i play baldr bullet 1 time and i don't know what item effect so i think baldr sky same.do you know Seinarukana i relly like that game but it still don't release eng patch yet.

View attachment 4584
1. Physical defence down

Buffs:
1. Attack up
5. Magic resistance up

thank you, finally i see some way to debuff enemy's resistance to magic attack, and most likely many ways to render enemy vulnerable to hit
ensnare, even blind and dizzy can be used for it.
i've never seen 15, which unit can affect that debuff ?

You guys think this game will get an English translation?

i doubt it, even if some translation group made a it a project, they'll be going to the 1st demonion
i've known some slg that got their game translated like rance, yumina, kamidori, they are well known slg.

Last edited:
does anybody know if there is a ssg out for the game because i can't realy work with cheat engine

thank you, finally i see some way to debuff enemy's resistance to magic attack, and most likely many ways to render enemy vulnerable to hit
ensnare, even blind and dizzy can be used for it.
i've never seen 15, which unit can affect that debuff ?

i doubt it, even if some translation group made a it a project, they'll be going to the 1st demonion
i've known some slg that got their game translated like rance, yumina, kamidori, they are well known slg.
15. is a status for your side when the units in one of dungeons exceed the cost capacity. For example, you remove one of your building that increase your cost capacity after you filled you filled the dungeon to the brim, and you will get that status for all those units. It's probably there just so people can't build the structure, put all the units in, then remove them for exploit.

about baldr sky i still wait for english patch but unluck it' stalled. i play baldr bullet 1 time and i don't know what item effect so i think baldr sky same.do you know Seinarukana i relly like that game but it still don't release eng patch yet.
I do know serinarukana but I didn't really have the time to play when it first came out and I sort of forget about it lol.

how to I get rebecca (blue hair and tan skin)?
I try to find her but not work.
You can only get rebecca on 2nd playthrough onwards. She will join after you conquer the 3rd territory in chapter 1.

How do you find/get the second question mark girl? Her name is Mio, she's after the winged girl in the archives.
Wait, how did you know her name is mio if you haven't get her? Her full name is infermio and she did ask caym to call her mio for short in the game but you haven't got her yet. :eek:

That aside, you need to get to the 19th floor of 最果ての墓所 to get the purple gem. After that, open up the locked path in your 1st dungeon that requires the purple gem. It will not create a new entrance so don't worry.

She is not a playable character, but she will give you the h-scenes and items. You will also need a ton of the demon power resource to clear all her events so prepare yourself. You will need 706, 000 in total for all the h-scenes and for the item.

Reactions: uenchuceli
How on earth does anyone get that much demon power?
It's really not difficult at all, considering it should be at least your 3rd playthrough and it's at the end part of the game. Just go to the shop and buy the demon power when it's at 600+ gold per 1000. After that, wait for 3 days(usually) and sell off the demon power for 700+ gold per 1000. Keep repeating this process while you play and very soon you will have tons of demon power as well. When you reach the end game, demon power is probably the only resource you will ever need. Not only for infermio's event, but when you cleared each heroine's events, you get to increase their atk by 1% every turn for 10k demon power. Since there are 10+ heroines, if you want to increase all of their atk then you will need more than 100k demon power every turn lol.

Guys, where do I get the item that enables my unique characters to level up to Level 45? I heard that it is on the 4th floor of 光翼の塔, but I went there and searched all rooms using the keys, but didn't found it.

Guys, where do I get the item that enables my unique characters to level up to Level 45? I heard that it is on the 4th floor of 光翼の塔, but I went there and searched all rooms using the keys, but didn't found it.
Yes, the place you mentioned is the place to get the item. The item enables you to upgrade your unique characters' level cap to 45.

If you still can't find it, you are possibly running on pre-patch version of the game, which unlocks the upgrade at a different condition.

Got Problems on Floor 4 of Kilos Castle, should I have found Wave 3 by now or is LV 25-28 to low. If it's wave 3 where can I find it?

Is my first playthrough and obviously Kilos Route.

Got Problems on Floor 4 of Kilos Castle, should I have found Wave 3 by now or is LV 25-28 to low. If it's wave 3 where can I find it?

Is my first playthrough and obviously Kilos Route.
you can find the book help upgrade 3 wave at ボフォスト廃鉱 6F and 秘神の門 6F, i think you should leveling your team at least lv 31 to clear all floor of last kilos castle.

Yes, the place you mentioned is the place to get the item. The item enables you to upgrade your unique characters' level cap to 45.

If you still can't find it, you are possibly running on pre-patch version of the game, which unlocks the upgrade at a different condition.

I see. Thanks for telling. By the way, I got the 女神の宝珠 at the 10th floor of 虚無の玉座 . Where do I use that item?

you can find the book help upgrade 3 wave at ボフォスト廃鉱 6F and 秘神の門 6F, i think you should leveling your team at least lv 31 to clear all floor of last kilos castle.

How get I there, don't got to either not even a area with six floors max was four floors so far.

I see. Thanks for telling. By the way, I got the 女神の宝珠 at the 10th floor of 虚無の玉座 . Where do I use that item?
The goddess gem allows you to get past the 16th floor of 最果ての墓所, which you can't get through in the 1st/2nd playthrough. I believe it also opens certain doors along the way but that's the most important function of the item.

The goddess gem allows you to get past the 16th floor of 最果ての墓所, which you can't get through in the 1st/2nd playthrough. I believe it also opens certain doors along the way but that's the most important function of the item.

I see. Are there any good items to get at the 最果ての墓所 after going past the 16th floor?

I see. Are there any good items to get at the 最果ての墓所 after going past the 16th floor?
16F:王家の鍵
16F:氷撃の腕輪 II(要:王家の鍵)
17F:古代の鍵(要:闇夜の宝珠)
17F:風耐性の指輪 III(要:古代の鍵)
18F:盗賊の鍵
18F:熱石の指輪(要:盗賊の鍵)
18F:守護の指輪 II(要:闇夜の宝珠)
19F:王家の鍵
19F:耐盲目の首飾り II(要:王家の鍵)
19F:闇夜の宝珠(要:王家の鍵) < purple gem which can expand your 1st dungeon final door, open up infermio's events
19F:回避の指輪 III(要:闇夜の宝珠)
20F:召喚術:ホーリードラゴン(要:王家の鍵) < blueprint for recruiting holy dragon - strongest generic unit
20F:耐呪の首飾り II(要:王家の鍵)
20F:古代の鍵(要:闇夜の宝珠)
20F:黒曜石のお守り(要:古代の鍵)

You also have to beat the 20f in order to character clear minerva, which is the hardest battle in the whole game. The game will congratulate you when you do beat it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)