[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03b & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

She has one H-scene. Keep on collecting and forging items, you'll get her eventually.

That worked thanks (Her H-scene better be good, i have spend two million bucks to get her)

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

It was great but not erotic. Her overcharge skill is worth 2 million gold by itself.

It wouldnt had hurt two set pieces or something, still i would had taken a Hannibal H-Scene over her.

Did you guys get Galileo's last event yet? If so, any idea how?

Did you guys get Galileo's last event yet? If so, any idea how?

You must have Archimedes (the girl with bath towel) and did the 3rd event of Copernicus

I plan to make a second run on both eiyuu senkis´s but i dont know anything about this program you people use to translate games, could someone direct me to a place were i can learn about this and download links? Its kind off topic but pls halp.

Just a heads up,

If you updated the newest version, u may not be able to use the cheat engine.

untitledfoKV.jpg

help I can not update 1.03

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.02 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

load game first then use tool

for changing player stats:
go to where you increase/buy soldiers ,hover on a character her stats will be loaded on the tool
then just edit status

where i can download this tool??

oh nvm. i think i found it at other your post thread :)

Last edited:
The link for download of the tool for Eiyuu Senki Gold is broken or something can somone please re upload the link for the tool download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/