[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03b & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

英雄*戦姫GOLD

Brand:天狐
Product Price:¥9,800 (税込¥10,290)
Release Date:2014/03/28
File Size: 3.41GB

Gerne:美少女英雄に囲まれて世界を征服する地域制圧型SLG
CG Artist:大槍葦人
Scenario Writer:六花梨花、きつねさん
Music Artist:真崎エリカ
Composer:真崎エリカ/原田篤
Sub-Gerne :シミュレーション
Categories:シミュレーション、ファンタジー、戦うヒロイン、戦争

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=762757
Information: http://sp.tenco.cc/eiyusenkiG

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...nus-update-1-01b-included-208599/#post1461358

英雄*戦姫GOLD
英雄*戦姫GOLD アップデートパッチ ver1.01b
英雄*戦姫GOLD ソフマップ特典オリジナルドラマCD

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:92EF4EC5476FABFA5255657C605BDEE60408DBF3
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Game bought by 2DJGAME
Thank you kyo for providing the Sofmap bonus. We didn't buy sofmap version :(

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

英雄*戦姫GOLD マニュアル&レーベル&色紙
英雄*戦姫GOLD プレミアムタクティカルブック

● Bitshare is recommended for Non-Premium download ●
http://bitshare.com/files/2u3x6s09/-GAME---140328--762757--TENCO--Eiyuu-Senki-Manual.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/jnv67jkz/...yuu-20Senki-20GOLD-20Tactical-20Book.rar.html

Thank you kyo for providing the label. Our staff is not free to scan the manual in time.
More download links in direct download

英雄*戦姫GOLD Update 1.02
http://bitshare.com/files/nvmz8a8i/eiyugold_update102.zip.html

英雄*戦姫GOLD Update 1.03
http://bitshare.com/files/8tt42zw0/...--TENCO--Eiyuu-Senki-Gold-1.03-Patch.rar.html

英雄*戦姫GOLD Update 1.03b
http://bitshare.com/files/f56rtuv6/gold1.03b.rar.html

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.01b Included)

VNDB

romanji: Eiyuu*Senki GOLD

Description
This is the powered-up version/sequel of Eiyuu*Senki with additional heroines. It adds an item creation system, as well as achievement trophies and an infinite dungeon. The old Far East country of Zipang is ruled by the greatest hero Yamato Takeru and since it has secluded itself from other nations, it had developed its own unique culture. The hero of Oushuu, Masamune, starved for excitement in this time of peace. After finding a young man by the sea who had lost his memories, he concocted a plan to put him in charge and challenge Takeru. If he was able to defeat him, then Zipang would break its seclusion and take over other countries, leading to world domination! [From Micchi's Blogpost]

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.01b & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Thanks so much for this! Im so happy for this game, i loved the original.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.01b & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Here's hoping they translate the interface. The translation for the first game really helped a lot. And thanks to or the upload!

Here's hoping they translate the interface. The translation for the first game really helped a lot. And thanks to or the upload!

I never got it to work for me so i played it just as the original, was hard but i managed to finish it. I dont think there will be one since Tenko can still warn with a demand.

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.02 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Added Update 1.02

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.02 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Anyone got the hcode?

英雄*戦姫GOLD agth hcode h-code (placing this for anyone searching these keywords in the forums)
/HB-8*4@4ADB50 for 1.01b
/HB-8*4@4AD940 for 1.01c
Some kind soul posted this somewhere. I've got 1.01b and it works well. I'm also using ITH 3.0. I don't have the 1.02 hcode but the 1.0b is included in the main torrent.

Also, for anyone having problems with the window being too big, click the (C) option at the top of the frame. Then click the (C) that's in the drop-down menu. In the new window that appears, click the very last tab. The setting for resolution is at the top-left. Uncheck the box beneath it to input the resolution you prefer then click the button at the very bottom-right to save changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratoscar2008

agth code v1.02: /HB-8*4@4AD9F0

There's three options that appear at the very start of the game? Anyone mind sharing what they mean?

There's three options that appear at the very start of the game? Anyone mind sharing what they mean?
easy
medium
hard

I thought as much, but regardless, thanks for clarifying.

is there a HCG rip for this game yet? i can't seem to find one in the forums

英雄*戦姫GOLD agth hcode h-code (placing this for anyone searching these keywords in the forums)
/HB-8*4@4ADB50 for 1.01b
/HB-8*4@4AD940 for 1.01c
Some kind soul posted this somewhere. I've got 1.01b and it works well. I'm also using ITH 3.0. I don't have the 1.02 hcode but the 1.0b is included in the main torrent.

Also, for anyone having problems with the window being too big, click the (C) option at the top of the frame. Then click the (C) that's in the drop-down menu. In the new window that appears, click the very last tab. The setting for resolution is at the top-left. Uncheck the box beneath it to input the resolution you prefer then click the button at the very bottom-right to save changes.

Hey thanks for the useful tip bro :)

Normal Hard and very Hard.

NP. Also you may have already found out, but simply unchecking the option box will let you resize the window by dragging the edges of the frame.

On another note, I'd recommend people to play the first game at least once before trying this. In the first, the plot and char events explore the heroines' introduction and budding relationship with the pc. Notably, Himiko, Takeru, Arthur, and the other girls who didn't get a 'go-all-the-way' relationship with the MC. Gold skips most of the intro (and assumes you played the first game) and focuses more on interaction with the other heroines and developing the MC's relationship with them.

And yes, Balin, Gawain, Galahad, Percival, Kay, Ashoka, the ancient heroes (Chu Chulainn, Siegfried, etc.), the new chars, and more, get their own full hscenes. Fubirai (Kublai) doesn't have an hscene in her events, but with do get a threesome with Marco, so yay.

Last edited:

NP. Also you may have already found out, but simply unchecking the option box will let you resize the window by dragging the edges of the frame.

On another note, I'd recommend people to play the first game at least once before trying this. In the first, the plot and char events explore the heroines' introduction and budding relationship with the pc. Notably, Himiko, Takeru, Arthur, and the other girls who didn't get a 'go-all-the-way' relationship with the MC. Gold skips most of the intro (and assumes you played the first game) and focuses more on interaction with the other heroines and developing the MC's relationship with them.

And yes, Balin, Gawain, Galahad, Percival, Kay, Ashoka, the ancient heroes (Chu Chulainn, Siegfried, etc.), the new chars, and more, get their own full hscenes. Fubirai (Kublai) doesn't have an hscene in her events, but with do get a threesome with Marco, so yay.

> Fubirai (Kublai) doesn't have an hscene in her events, but with do get a threesome with Marco, so yay
So just like in the first game?

So how is the story? It seems like the characters dont remember each other, at least thats the impresion i get.

On another note im quite far in the game and im glad Tenco made a sequel, there were lots of Heroines that didnt get any attention and the game rectifies that so now we get the full Harem experience (And less Himiko shipping)

It's a do-over, actually. The characters return but the previous storyline is, technically, a different story. You get the feeling, though, that Tenco wanted the char. dev from the previous game to carry over to GOLD. For ex., while in the original Vlad's storyline involved you helping her renovate her castle in Transylvania, in GOLD, you convince her to go back to governing Transylvania after being exiled (it was a false accusation and her people really loved her).

BTW, does anyone know how to get Galileo's last event? I assume it involves a 3-way with Copernicus. I've cleared most of the dungeons (except the ones with the clone characters and the last dungeon in the Mu Continent) but still no appearance. Right now I'm at the post-credits and will see what happens. BTW, Masamune's last scene can only be gotten by clearing the 30th floor of the 50-floor dungeon (you play 3 floors at consecutively and floors 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 are the boss's). If you guys have some questions, don't hesitate to PM or reply. Oh and Magoroku's joining the army only happened after I starting forging every available combination of items I had at the moment.

Storyline - the whole gather companions and save the world really isn't original but the eye-catcher here is the char events which provide all the filling in between battles. The char events are interlinked, actually. You can only get Merlin as a playable general once you're midway through Percival's route, for example. Or that Perry's events are progressed only after you've H-ed Kamehameha. Oh and there's a dungeon with ATLAS units and that's where you get Atlas later on (you need Da Vince). Higii.

That sounds great, we should had a Eiyuu senki discusion thread for sharing information.

Thanks for the info :)

In addition to Galileo's last event (which isn't an H scene, unfortunately, since I've already gotten all the cg), the second to last music, between Trickster God and Unlimited Heart, is still missing. I haven't completed the last dungeon of the mu continent (which is a fight against more than 10 clone characters with 9999 health, GOOD GOD) and the second part of another clone dungeon which has 4 separate battles with one against 6 Enkidus (spamming 3-tile barriers, no less).

Hi i need help, im in Russia right now and i seem to have been locked out of finishing it. Everytime i go to the same place a battle ensures and it doesnt matter how many times i clear it it just keep repeating the same battle. Help.

I'm guessing you're already at the third to the last territory? You're fighting Rasputin, I believe, near lake Baikal. In order to advance, you need to do a red flag event somewhere in Zipangu, I think. Columbus will use a plan that will convince the Russians to surrender in that battle but you'll still have to fight them one more time. Unless you do the event, it will simply keep repeating. Hope this helps.

I'm guessing you're already at the third to the last territory? You're fighting Rasputin, I believe, near lake Baikal. In order to advance, you need to do a red flag event somewhere in Zipangu, I think. Columbus will use a plan that will convince the Russians to surrender in that battle but you'll still have to fight them one more time. Unless you do the event, it will simply keep repeating. Hope this helps.

Yeah it worked thanks :)

Heads up for the last dungeon. There'll be three fights against some strong monsters that are easy enough to deal with using a 6-man party at max health (9999+). The fourth is the first part of the boss fight, followed by the fifth. 4 and 5 are consecutive so fighters you used in 4 can't be used in 5 (you can't end the turn). 4 is against Paiyan and her boss (saying who counts as spoiler) and each of their health is no more than 10,000 but you'll fight some weaker monsters at first and will have to advance a few more tiles before you engage them so use that time to gather stars and heal or buff your characters. Once you get through that, the fifth fight will be against a boss with 120,000 or so health and she has a one-hit kill (10,000+ damage) attack that she can use if you let her get enough stars. I highly recommend you save up your best fighters and items for this fight. Once you get through, save your progress because what follows may count as the biggest "Where are they now?" epilogue in terms of sheer number of characters.

That sounds rough, whats the final boss class (weapon icon)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!