https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ258362
Title / タイトル: あまえんぼ / Spoiled Child
Brand / ブランド: ドージンオトメ / DojinOtome
Release / 販売日: 2019/09/10
File size / ファイル容量: 702MB

GET THIS TORRENT

For people who knows how to use it, here: ^.*所持金:\d{1,9}(円|)$

Last edited:
any tips on what the button means, im like so lost when playing this lol.... need a english version

Gather insects and fish then show them to her in her room.
Fish by the river and in the side area of the beach.
Gather insects by the river and near foot of the mountain (place trap on the dark spot on tree and wait a day to collect).
Insects are easier but trap costs 50 fishing bait costs 10 and seems to give more points.

this game need 2 point

1. Love point

2. Work point >>> from study with sister / from help mom washing dish / from trap insect and catch fish

-------------------------

increase your max stamina >>> climb the mountain use 51 power

--------------------------

You can have sex when your love point 60

--------------------------

any tips on what the button means, im like so lost when playing this lol.... need a english version

About "Button" you have Spent 5Yen in cave to 20 days and clear game once , you will see button in Collection

Anyone know the progression condition with the black hair girl? The diligent younger sister?
I'm stuck at the 2nd level. 40 max affection.

School Track&Field Club President = Do her exercise 4 times (i think), each gets progressively harder. Then talk to her again.
Bug&Fish Researcher Girl = Get all 4 rarity (R1,R2,etc) of bugs AND fish and turn them in. This one is super RNG lol.
Gold-digger Lady at the Beach = Don't bother doing the mini-game, it crashes your game. But, if you use a save file editor, you can pass this just by having shit load of money.
The Park Boys & Girl = I have no idea what it unlocks... just beat the group of snots 4 times, and they just tells you how great you are, and they hope to see you at the grand tournament...
The Masked Dude Outside Convenient Shop = Use gacha machine inside store until you get all 13 different figurine... no idea what this one unlocks too.
Lastly, the convenient shop girl, I have absolutely no idea what to do. She doesn't give any hints too, just that the objective says uncover 3/3 of her secret...

Lastly, the convenient shop girl, I have absolutely no idea what to do. She doesn't give any hints too, just that the objective says uncover 3/3 of her secret...

-You have to access DOitter and post H-stuff during an empty room. You can use either sisters Laptop
-Keep doing it until she replies with a photo, keep doing this until the event where you will see a certain bear.
-Go to the store and point the bear
-repeat 1st step, until you get a message from her, then go to the store to finish the event

The Park Boys & Girl = I have no idea what it unlocks... just beat the group of snots 4 times, and they just tells you how great you are, and they hope to see you at the grand tournament...

It unlocks あかり(Akari) the youngest subheroine.
-めん太(Mentai) is strong during early game with 500hp, but your attack bases on the three main heroine affection combined and your defence by your current stamina & max hp by your max stamina.
-after beating Mentai the first time, he will appear after 2 days on that park at night, talk to him.
-the next day he will be back during the day, and you need to train him each day till the route reaches (3/4).
-next day Akari will appear, with Mentai the only one standing. they will both fight, Mentai will never get defeated even if his hp drops to 1 and will stay there.
-to speed up the battle click on Mentai when his cut-in appears(when he is taking his turn) to increase his attack cause it will really take time.
-after Akari is defeated, she will be back to normal. the next day talk to her.
-she will challenge you and you will inevitably lose, fight her again and a new bar on the left will appear.
-you will not lose the next matches instead focus on clicking on her cut-in when she is taking her turn till she pee and it will lead to her h-scene.

Gold-digger Lady at the Beach = Don't bother doing the mini-game, it crashes your game. But, if you use a save file editor, you can pass this just by having shit load of money.
Are you somehow using cheats? I finished that route it only crashed when I used cheats. (I cheat on 2nd playthrough)

Last edited:
Well, if we can get the newer version, the beach lady will be fixed and the running mini-game will be easier.

When, what condition, and what time u meet the Bug&Fish Researcher Girl and Gold-digger Lady? i never seen them anywhere, thanks in advance

Last edited:
i got all 3 of them maxed out but i cant unlock 3P - 4P for some reason . any help?

Last edited:
Are you somehow using cheats? I finished that route it only crashed when I used cheats. (I cheat on 2nd playthrough)

I gave myself 99999 gold, and that was the problem lol.
Put it back to a reasonable number and now it works.

School Track&Field Club President = Do her exercise 4 times (i think), each gets progressively harder. Then talk to her again.
Bug&Fish Researcher Girl = Get all 4 rarity (R1,R2,etc) of bugs AND fish and turn them in. This one is super RNG lol.
The Masked Dude Outside Convenient Shop = Use gacha machine inside store until you get all 13 different figurine... no idea what this one unlocks too.

Any Idea how to get the black haired sister above 40 affection (Pink bar) ?

I've been stuck on the mom at 60, any clue how to get her to max? I think I've tried almost everything i could think of.

I've been stuck on the mom at 60, any clue how to get her to max? I think I've tried almost everything i could think of.

you need to have both bars up and the event should trigger automatically within a few days i believe.

anyone managed to unlock 3 and 4P modes? im on 1.3 version btw

you need to have both bars up and the event should trigger automatically within a few days i believe.

anyone managed to unlock 3 and 4P modes? im on 1.3 version btw

you need to have sex 1 character when the others have high alert

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.