What is your New Year's resolution?

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I'm just wondering what is everyone's New Year's resolution? Mine is to eat less chocolate, drink less soda, and work on my patience (I have none)
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71375]AntaBaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66709]Asahina[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21726]Otokonoko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57892]Canaan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=59026]加藤浩[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];

Last edited:
I'm resolving to actually buckle down and learn Japanese.

...we'll see how long that last....:sigh:

Reactions: mgadamolong
1680x1050 is my new year resolution

Just kidding: Trying not to smoke again (like I mentioned in the LPW). Taking my health serious and trying not to destroy it. :goodtea:

Wish you all success on your new year resolution!

That my Dreams comes true....xD

Well to use my free time for more important things and not too delay things....

Damn you... now I want some kinder Überraschungseier :giveme:

Lol this can't your serious be... Kinder Eggs are but your life elixir, how at me the tea is...:goodtea:~>

Lucky for me they are next to impossible to find in the U.S., or else I would be eating them everyday :D

Lucky for me they are next to impossible to find in the U.S., or else I would be eating them everyday :D

But I'd interested, if you on the street sometime a Kinder Egg find would (from me to this place putted). - I'd on your stability interested...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: uenchuceli
I hope I'll have enough willpower to get serious..xD Because no matter how strong my resolution to do or attain something is, stuff just get in the way.. So I guess my resolution is to have more resolution! And less distractions.......
I hope I can really do my best this year and stop this laziness/moodiness before it kills me,(and before I get to the point where I regret it all) so I can get what I truly want in life.

Also Kinder-Eggs???....

I love Kinder-Eggs...growing up I lived in Italy where we used to always get Kinder-Eggs.

They used to be solder in the US until FDA discovered toys inside the lovely chocolate eggs...which meant small children could choke on them. Eventually it became against the law to bring them into the US. I guess in 2011, US-Canadian border confiscated approx. 60,000 chocolate eggs.

Hmmm, my New Year's resolution. I could say the normal stuff, but already work too hard and put in many hours...my sister says I should eat better (so, maybe). I study and read a lot, plus I already get a lot of exercise. There is one thing lacking, I just don't seem to have enough time for myself and have fun. So, that is my New Year's resolution...enjoy life to the fullest. :)

I love Kinder-Eggs...growing up I lived in Italy where we used to always get Kinder-Eggs.

They used to be solder in the US until FDA discovered toys inside the lovely chocolate eggs...which meant small children could choke on them. Eventually it became against the law to bring them into the US. I guess in 2011, US-Canadian border confiscated approx. 60,000 chocolate eggs.

Well, I know this senseless news since a plenty time. - Notice: On the cover of choco is written: "For under 3 years kids is it forbidden!" - In this case then it it clear, that the parents for this possible case the toys from them away keep should; - or at least no away/far from their kids be should (Never the eyes from the kids let).

Hmmm, my New Year's resolution. I could say the normal stuff, but already work too hard and put in many hours...my sister says I should eat better (so, maybe). I study and read a lot, plus I already get a lot of exercise. There is one thing lacking, I just don't seem to have enough time for myself and have fun. So, that is my New Year's resolution...enjoy life to the fullest. :)

My dad was in the Army when I was growing up, so I used to live in Germany for a while. I loved getting Kinder Eggs when I was there :) I collected those little Hippos

I like the way things are now, but I would like to seriously start studying this year.

Probably not gonna happen though :3

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
whaaaaaat, 60k eggs in one year?! That's a crazy demand you guys have over there.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
Do you have Kinder choco over there in general? because the chocolate used in Kinder Riegel is the same as in the eggs and has no toys inside, so they could be legal...?

as for my resolution... make a good portfolio... diet a bit... and play more than 20 otome games this year. As for normal games, the 28 from last year is a good enough number for me. That and get accepted into university after graduating from that art school I am in right now. Getting N1 in the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) will be in the 2015-2016 resolution. XD But repeating some kanji would be a nice idea for this year as well... ふむふむ・・・。

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
whaaaaaat, 60k eggs in one year?! That's a crazy demand you guys have over there.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
Do you have Kinder choco over there in general? because the chocolate used in Kinder Riegel is the same as in the eggs and has no toys inside, so they could be legal...?

as for my resolution... make a good portfolio... diet a bit... and play more than 20 otome games this year. As for normal games, the 28 from last year is a good enough number for me. That and get accepted into university after graduating from that art school I am in right now. Getting N1 in the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) will be in the 2015-2016 resolution. XD But repeating some kanji would be a nice idea for this year as well... ふむふむ・・・。

Yeah we have regular Kinder chocolate here, just not Kinder Eggs

I've been studying too much. I want to study less and use my time for something else. Life is not all about study. D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.