What to do while still in the teen years? :3

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Soooo whether you're really young or elderly~ what would you do before you're no longer a teen? :P What would you advice people at a younger age to do? anywhere from 13-19~

Do you still act childish sometimes? Do you think people should hold onto some things, or grow past it?
Share something enjoyable from your life in the teens~
Share something that wasn't so good? x-x (maybe what you've learned from it~)

Above all, what should they do while they still can? XD

*adding about meself latturrss~

teen fb page~<3
https://www.facebook.com/AlexAndAshleyOwn?ref=stream

Last edited:
Try something new as long as it is legal and safe.

and teens must try making game!!!!

Hmm childish? Of course ;p Theres the fact that im less childish than i was since maturity got to me... but still childish (naive) compared to many~ Call me an idiot but im not changing some things about myself and dont feel like doing so~ Being too smart isnt fun since the pursuit of knowledge is just as fun~

Im surprised i managed to make friends but i did and friends of friends become friends and i have a decent offline network :runhappy: If only i could stay in touch with all of them >.< But my friends are precious to me~

When i was younger... i had quite a very short fuse... though that changed as i grew older and being too emotional isnt that great anyhow... though i would say that the emotion just isnt shown physically now... anyone who talks to me irl will find me quite very neutral on the outside...

14 here. Just do good in school. Find hobbies, interests. Get along with your parents. Live a good life. Make friends. I dunno. :p

play with toys. yeah... when you're a teen you technically have the right to still play with toys, but once your in your 20's people will think you're creepy. the jealous pricks...

14 here. Just do good in school. Find hobbies, interests. Get along with your parents. Live a good life. Make friends. I dunno. :p
all good words~ especially the school part XD I think an important thing is to remain teachable and ask questions.

though that changed as i grew older and being too emotional isnt that great anyhow.

EMOTIONAL GUYS ARE AWESOME!! you'd be surprised how many girls want guys that are willing to be more timid~ it feels like they understand you more and everything~

Get pregnant.
easy to say in a culture full of immature guys... :deadsad: and lots of other girls too :happytears:
actually, this one girl I knew had a baby at 18 x-x idk who the dad is.. I hope they're doing good. XD kinda makes me jealous T~T I'm absolutely obsessed with wanting to have children right now for some reason xD

play with toys. yeah... when you're a teen you technically have the right to still play with toys, but once your in your 20's people will think you're creepy. the jealous pricks...

I had a 40 year old teacher who made us draw with crayons :3
She says it helps people relax, it's fun, and it prepares you to play with kids xD

Hmm toys have changed to gaming these days ;p Im still willing to dig up legos and stuff though~ If only my parents didnt say that i was too old to do so =.=

Emotional... well its draining on the person... I can still understand others fairly well... though i mostly attribute that with hanging around females more...

easy to say in a culture full of immature guys... :deadsad: and lots of other girls too :happytears:
actually, this one girl I knew had a baby at 18 x-x idk who the dad is.. I hope they're doing good. XD kinda makes me jealous T~T I'm absolutely obsessed with wanting to have children right now for some reason xD

Well, I actually had a negative connotation in mind. Having a child so early is rarely a good thing, though that is not my decision and it depends on the situation. Too many teenagers fuck up their lives this way, at least where I come from. But hey, if people want children and they can manage then in the end age doesn't matter that much. Where I come from education comes before starting family, but some are able to juggle both.

Hmm but isnt it just... not good for the girl to have a child when shes young? Tons of problems that might develop in the child...

Hmm yeah... children take too much money to raise... unless the parents can somehow afford to?

Hmmm In my opinion in 10 years ill be doing the same thing im doing now.... Err maybe half of it... Why even think what to do? We dnt got time for that..... Im turning 18 tomorrow and all ive done since 10 yrs old is eat crap on my pc rofl No regrets though... Exept my eyes get worse everyday.. Other than that Im goood.

learn to live without regrets and take some risks is what i'm going to do~ :runhappy: starting with one person on my mind :bliss:
I'm not sure how i feel tho x-x I still have to know before I say anything XD

I say be stupid and make dumb choices while you still can, before you have responsibilities that would be affected by said stupid decisions. That`s what I do at least. Just don`t let it lead you down the path it`s leading me and keep doing them well past when you should stop...

ummm stupid things? x-x no ty~ i value myself enough to not get involved with self-destructive things :P

Hmm stupid things... well if you do them all now then you could learn from it while its comparatively easier to heal from~

the point of learning from stupid things is to NOT do more stupid things T~T

Do something fun! relax and have your parents buy things for you. go outside every day and do something entertaining and relaxing.

You wont get that kind of amazing treatment forever. =,[

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?