[English] ☄️RELEASE☄️[240131][Reborn Entertainment] Love n Life: Lucky Teacher UNRATED [v1.0.1_0R18_0 CHN/RUS/ENG]

重大更新
發表時間
4月26日 週五
🔥Big Update 2.0.0 Available Now!🔥

Hey teachers, finally the big April update is here!!! Head over to Steam, open Love n Life: Lucky Teacher, and enjoy your holidays with the exciting changes in the game!

2898f955f431b4386e103c6a46c8387d3a481fb1.jpg

📢
But before that, take a moment to read through Patch Note 2.0.0!

💥
New Features:
We've added some fun activities and introduced more time management challenges to enhance immersion.
  • Two new seasonal events, Spring Festival, and Cherry Blossom Festival, will take place on days 25 and 55 respectively. During these times, reaching a certain level of affection allows you to undertake missions with the girls.
  • Social App: More engaging posts that allow reactions, comments, and posting.
  • Texting: Proactively messaging girls to create memorable romantic moments.
  • New Mini Game in the Entertainment District (Note: temporary art, mechanics still being refined).
  • New Locations: Mall, Farm, Hospital - these locations will be expanded with additional interactive elements in the future.
  • Introducing a new currency: Reputation Points (RP), earned by completing missions and used for exchanging gifts.
  • New Shop in the Mall where RP can be used to exchange for special items.
  • Addition of new NPCs.
🛠
Improvements:
Adjustments have been made to provide space for players to strategize and balance
  • activities to optimize various stats.
  • Traits such as bad boy, honest, or sensitive now allow you to unlock chibi variations.
  • New Mood depletion mechanism: Continuous work leads to increased mood depletion. With each promotion and salary increase, mood depletion also increases.
  • New Energy depletion mechanism: Working out at the gym consumes more energy with each subsequent workout in a day. Energy depletion increases by 20% when stressed.
💟
Affection:
  • Added level 6 (Intimacy): When at the Intimacy level, you can message the girl with a new intimacy level. If this level isn't maintained over time, affection will decrease back to level 5.
  • Each higher affection level requires more affection to increase the level.
  • Improved graphics and detail on the world map.
  • Improved appearance of MC.

⚖️
Game Balance:
  • Increased the price of some gifts.
  • Added items to increase energy.
  • Adjusted the values of some items to increase mood and energy
  • Plus various other improvements and minor bug fixes.
For those who have played to experience the girls' missions at the festivals, we have added a reset button in the time section, the condition is that you pass day 70, after pressing reset you will return to day 20 for your convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/