What to do while still in the teen years? :3

Do something fun! relax and have your parents buy things for you. go outside every day and do something entertaining and relaxing.

You wont get that kind of amazing treatment forever. =,[

There's only so much fun i could have during finals :/ my parents are giving what they can for everything already.. especially this school tuition T~T Being outside everyday is good, exercise makes it better~ there's just too many things i want to do x-x it'll all have to wait.

I'll always get that amazement since I live life with a purpose~ :casserole:

Lifes purpose huh? What would you say yours is? Mine is to...well, I can`t really put mine into words. I know what it is, I just can`t explain it properly. The closest I can get is wanting to understand myself and the things around me, as well as to find things that cause me to think, that hold my attention long enough and are interesting enough for me to analyze and come to conclusions on why they are the way they are. Yeah...that sounds about right.

On a side note, I never noticed how irritatingly confusing it is to try and read the phrase "why they are the way they are". When those words are in a straight line like that it seems like they all just...merge...

answers like that.. are empty words to avoid the question really T~T

my purpose
is in God, who holds me and shows the way in my life, healed me of my past and gives a promising future. His Love is the source of my strength, my identity, my everything really :P I have life because of him. Without him, people are just living, but not alive. If he created the universe, surely he has a plan and purpose for everything.

honestly, people that try to argue not having one... wouldn't that mean their efforts are pointless? :P

during teen years, people learn that there are two kinds of mistakes: one is the type which one can solve and then return to normal life and the other is the type which changes your life. it's okay to make the first type of mistake but never ever make the second type. experience is everything in life but don't try to learn by making irreversible mistakes.

anyways, i believe that everyone in this world has a purpose whether big or small. life is all about figuring out this purpose.

now i sound like an old grandpa :aloprosen:

Hmm mistakes... its still easier to recover in the end... irreversible... might be able to argue that those are just really hard to recover from...

Whoa! Deep, this thread is way deep.

I say, go out there and make those friends who will actually put up with your crazy and derp around together.

definitely try to be open and make friends. enjoy yourself, but know your limits. make your mistakes and learn from them, but at the same time dont do too stupid stuff.

and the yadda yadda serious business school and stuff.

:goodtea:

something like this?

Well, one thing that ought to be said; try and do everything in such a way that you won't look back later and feel regret.

Lots of us regret things, things we wish we had acted upon or things we wish we hadn't. Or the things left said or unsaid.

^That`s a good one. Though I`d say that one can carry on through all of life.

Since going to the dentist is free until you reach the age of 19 i guess that would be a great idéa to keep your teeth in the best shape as possible... Don't know though if this is a Swedish thing or if it applies to other countries as well...

Hmm have to pay here xD Health care sort of covers it somewhat though~ Once a year or twice? idk~

Well, one thing that ought to be said; try and do everything in such a way that you won't look back later and feel regret.

Lots of us regret things, things we wish we had acted upon or things we wish we hadn't. Or the things left said or unsaid.

Even though I've done regrettable things, I have been able to move past them and no longer see them as regrettable~
Seeking wisdom is also something worthy~ we don't have to find out for ourselves things we could avoid, and it's good to live by standards of what you should or should not do.

I'd say that forgiveness is the most often unsaid thing. Not only do you free yourself from a burden, you also release something against another person. Usually, the unforgiving person would have some bitterness inside while the unforgiven will be in a bind. There's lots more I could add to this, but I can't say here~ :P

--

childhood friends are very important to have in life as well~ they are something valuable to have no matter how close you are with them. A best friend is also one of the valuable things to have, especially if you're in a relationship with that person.

Well highschool and college friends usually stay~ Middle school and elementary... somewhat less...

Hmm have to pay here xD Health care sort of covers it somewhat though~ Once a year or twice? idk~

Everything here that has to do with doctors/dentists and that kind of stuff are free until the 1'st January after you've reached 19 years of age lol

Hmm not the birthday... so if you were born in January then immediately start paying while February basically gets a year? xD

Nope, people born in December has 1 month or less for free while those born in January has an entire year ^^

Lol hmm still think its more fair to just have it that 19 starts paying... oh well :goodtea: Life isnt fair ;p

I managed to get half a year at least x) Life has never been fair xD

Not really, especially when they point a syringe at me and asks me to open my mouth... that's some true horror right there :scared:

Remembers me that i have to go to the dentist on wednesday... Life absolutely ain't fair >_>

Yeah, it's still a pain D: I'm almost sure that they're some damn sadists or something >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.