[LPW #97] Spring 2014 One Year Kancolle Celebration Event is impossible to complete...Where is my Yamato? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
I was here to vent my anger until I saw that I've been passed the honour to make the LPW No. 97, Congratulation and thanks to the LPW No. 96 Winner: [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]

So...Why am I so angry? Because one of my ship nearly sunk just now...and this is the first map of this celebration event as well...WHAT THE HELL DMM? I swear in Seiba's name that if you dare to sink my ship I'll blow every single one of you in DMM that designed this stupid event that is impossible for newcomer to complete ;_; I hate you DMM, I hate you ;_; I'll leave this following picture to show how I nearly had a heart attack:

PnYOVc7.png

Enough ranting, here are the rules:

The Rules

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
- Random chatter is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.

Whoever makes the post 2014 wins or shall pass the honor to someone else.

Happy 97th Spamming Game and may the odds be ever in your favor...

King

Reactions: trtlatstewa
That's what the E1 will do to you, the they're all Flagship and Elite class above...they hit a ton...

Most of the ship in there have max armor as well by the way...

Reactions: trtlatstewa
and you still nearly sunk.... maybe your strategy is not good

Its closer to luck than strategy, the only strategy is the set up of the team, and I always get to boss node so my set up is not wrong. Elite and Flagship class are all there to punch your face and step over it >_>

gratz, king and frank \o/

if i weren't so lazy, i'd play it as well ;~;

Oh also, don't even attempt this without Saiun (Iridescent Cloud) [Prevents Anti T-crossing] or you'll get your ass raped.

pv7odas.png

Finally cleared E1 of the event, took me nearly 5k bullets and 3k fuel...

But getting Reipu Kai as reward is so worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks