Suggestion abuse of autoresponders

soliduspr

Elite Member
Elite Member
Apr 27, 2013
I think that the auto response system in user posts should be controlled a bit more since many users abuse autoresponders up to 24 times in one minute (hentai manga section) leaving current posts buried by previous posts, even reaching up to on the second page of the section
If a user wants to share something, it should be complete, that is, if I have 4 links from different sites with the same content, I should not start a publication with three and wait two or three days to add the fourth and thus bury publications discouraging other users of collaborate with their own publications in addition to taking into account that there is a period of up to almost 24 hours for a publication to be approved

I try to say that there is an abuse in the responses of the users' posts, that is:
user X publishes 24 entries on Monday and on Wednesday user X responds to each of those entries, evading the rule of approval of publications, reaching 48 publications in one day on the first page of the section

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。