Fixed Multi-quote button overlaps post number link

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichu655889

Incompetent Teitoku
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2013
Thank you Checkmate! I'll probably need at least one more post, I was planning things out yesterday and found that the tabs go weird when they exceed the tab bar's width. Didn't want to reserve posts beforehand though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Grammar: Verbs (動詞)

sure, just post the post you want it to be, then notify me, and tell me which post should be renumbered into 2.

Upvote 0

I'm working on a revised version of tabs which will fix the problem with <linebreak>

Upvote 0

Take your time
Multi-Quote doesn't work too *cough cough hint hint*
Should I report that

Upvote 0

Multi-quote works just fine. Remember to hit the reply with quote button after you had done with all the multi-quoting, for the last multi-quoted post.

The code is now updated, you can see the changes right now.

Upvote 0

Unfortunately things still look weird once the tabs go on to the second row

This differ from resolution to resolution, the only solution to this is - use less tab, which mean, to break your post into multiple part.

What I see on my 1080p screen:

Multi-quote works fine, but the post number (in the top-right hand corner of posts) overlaps the multi-quote button, that's the bug.

I don't see any problem on my end, can you take a screenshot that demonstrate the bug?

Upvote 0

I don't see any problem on my end, can you take a screenshot that demonstrate the bug?
Yes, if you make a lot of tabs it looks like this (on 1080p screen):

0T2qg.jpg

Upvote 0

This differ from resolution to resolution, the only solution to this is - use less tab, which mean, to break your post into multiple part.

What I see on my 1080p screen:

I apologise for the poor quality but I had to find a program that would include the cursor in the screenshot

29SOAOS.jpg

You can see that despite my cursor hovering over the Multi-quote button, the post number below is underlined (a:hover?)

And at the bottom left you can just about make out that the link is a post link

I'm on a 14-inch 1366x768 screen by the way

Upvote 0

If you read my post above, then, I'm saying the multi-quote button has no problem.

Else, there's no solution to multiple and second row tabs. Please don't go overboard with the number of tabs, keep them reasonable.

What is your browser pichu? I want to see if I can reproduce it on my end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

If you read my post above, then, I'm saying the multi-quote button has no problem.

Else, there's no solution to multiple and second row tabs. Please don't go overboard with the number of tabs, keep them reasonable.

Google Chrome. I'll try to get a video

Upvote 0

I have the same problem. (Firefox). If we look the code(Checkmate your las post above 9 ) generated by server - Firebug Add-on, we see:

Code:
<a class="postcounter" href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/site-support-3/sp_bug-multi-quote-button-overlaps-post-number-link-179174/#post1260584" style="padding-top:50px; margin-top:-50px; -moz-background-clip:content-box; -webkit-background-clip:content-box; background-clip:content-box;" name="post1260584" target="_self">#9</a>

The fix is this: padding-top:50px; is too big range, you should use 5px or 10px

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pichu not necessarily, I understand the problem but somehow I don't have that problem, not as severely as you. For example, if I didn't hover my mouse on the icon, it will hover on the post number instead (to the left side actually). So I'm not exactly sure why chrome is rendering so bad for 14" users.

As for the code you mention, it was for another fix, I'll look into the issue and see weigh the advantage.

Upvote 0

Edited element's padding-top with Chrome to 10px like ana suggested and it seems to fix itself. Nothing out of position either.

Upvote 0

I'll take a look into that and clean up this thread by moving most of these discussion to site support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。