Fixed AS is kinda slow recently... (or just me ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
Especially at high traffic times with>5k users online, its so slow~~ to load :(. Sometime the server went down too (504, 522 error)

Last edited:
well... i also experienced the same... but what can i say... it's the end of the months.... where eroge waves is coming... im sure the traffic is very busy...

Upvote 0
Was ASF Down Today?

Was ASF down today, or was there just a glitch on my side of things?

I kept getting a Database Error message when I tried accessing the site.

Everything seems fine now.

Upvote 0
Re: Was ASF Down Today?

Yeah, you aren't the only one, I got that as well. Also, do you have that rectangle thing at the top of your page still? Mine's missing.

Upvote 0

Was ASF down today, or was there just a glitch on my side of things?

I kept getting a Database Error message when I tried accessing the site.

Everything seems fine now.

Same here, a message from vbulletin. I'm sure the higher-ups already know of it :P

Yeah, you aren't the only one, I got that as well. Also, do you have that rectangle thing at the top of your page still? Mine's missing.

That's probably disabled while Management sorts things out. Kind of like the forum's "basic mode" if you will.

Upvote 0

Same here, a message from vbulletin. I'm sure the higher-ups already know of it :P

That's probably disabled while Management sorts things out. Kind of like the forum's "basic mode" if you will.

/me flails
But the page feels so naked without it!

Upvote 0

I'm not seeing anything obvious missing.

Try clearing your cache (I did, several times) and see if it helps.

Upvote 0
For brevity's sake, Leggy's thread ("Was ASF Down Today?") merged with Otokonoko's thread (this one).

Simply put, our servers were experiencing very high load. We've managed to restore them back to working condition, which is enough to get the forum back up and accessible by the public. However, until we identify and take care of whatever it is that caused the high load, we're going to disable some addons and functions. As pichu655889 noted above, this is akin to running your operating system in "safe mode" whereby only the basic functions are enabled. (Except that this doesn't strip the forum off its beauty!)

While some niceties such as the latest post listing on the main page are unavailable, all features innate to the forum itself should be fully functional.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
For brevity's sake, Leggy's thread ("Was ASF Down Today?") merged with Otokonoko's thread (this one).

Simply put, our servers were experiencing very high load. We've managed to restore them back to working condition, which is enough to get the forum back up and accessible by the public. However, until we identify and take care of whatever it is that caused the high load, we're going to disable some addons and functions. As pichu655889 noted above, this is akin to running your operating system in "safe mode" whereby only the basic functions are enabled.

While some niceties such as the latest post listing on the main page are unavailable, all features innate to the forum itself should be fully functional.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

It's okay, I'm sorry for complaining, I LOVE YOU~! :dontleave::sowwy:

Upvote 0
Hmm... Then answers this hellish slow and annoyed load-speed lately - Thanks Ignis^^!

[hl-red]Suggestion-notice: There were not bad, if somewhere on the page always a animated news-banner appear would - Where about the newest progress/process of the background-operations inform would.[/hl-red]..:goodtea:

Upvote 0
Sorry about the bad communication on our part.
The slowdowns were caused by a faulty plugin that has been identified and will be replaced. Due to constraints on our free time, this may take a bit of time and I wouldn't expect the forum to exit maintenance mode before the wave is over - high load and tinkering don't really go well together. ;)
Anyway, shortly after that issue was identified, two servers went down for most likely unrelated reasons. Due to the unfortunate timing, two admins were sleeping while the servers were being brought back online and the third went to bed immediately after. Thus, no news updates until now.

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
Upvote 0
A another (random) suggestion of me Admins: A.I.-servers/Admins - They don't need sleep, they can 24/7/365* long ON be...:goodtea:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。