Answered Question: What is this warning for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saufall

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2017
I received a system warning for asking for reupload.
/////////
Warning

reupload request go into uploader PM
//////////
I checked request rules but there is nothing against PMing to get reuploads of deadlinks, and the uploader also mentions that requests for reuploads should go to comments, or PM etc..

What did I do wrong?

Also when all links for a game on the forum are dead, should I go to request subforum or should i PM the uploaders?

Well clearly what warning meant is - Reupload requests go into uploader PM, you answered your own question.
Warnings it self aren't infractions, and more there to inform user.

UPD -

It was discussed few times in the past, informing uploader directly via PM is more likely way of getting their attention to an issue of dead links.
If user whom uplaoded release isn't active anymore, just make thread in the request section.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi saufall.

Requesting reupload in a very old thread is considered necroposting. We don't mind bumping so long as it's within common sense, e.g. notifying the uploader of dead links within a few weeks of release. The download forum would be really chaotic if everyone is bumping every thread they want to bump. For requesting, please simply PM the uploader or create a new thread in the request forum instead.

Also, despite what other members might have said, moderator's discretion always applies.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Upvote 0
I've reversed the warning record from your file since this is your first time. However, everything else we have discussed above applies.

Thank you for understanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。