Answered Is An Avaaz petition cosiderered a Political Topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ermac25

Feb 1, 2014
I wanted to post about a petion and the Internet Apocalipse

Since is seemed pertinent for both the site and it's users...

Last edited:
You know, by posting the very link you're having doubts with, you've probably accomplished your goal.

Either way, we'd rather members not post petitions regardless of the source or medium. Sure, a petition about the possible downfall of the open Internet (which, I must note, the petition failed to explain why and elaborate the underlying causes) is likely to be of interest to our users, but we'd rather not decide whether to allow only certain petitions and disallow others based on what we think would be of interest to our users. It's too malleable a standard which may eventually reword our prohibition on political discussions into "no politics, unless it aligns with our view" or words to that effect.

You're free to start a discussion about impending dangers to the open Internet brought forth by legislation. You're welcome to alert members that certain causes are posing a threat to the Internet as we know it, something the petition has failed to do. However, calling for action through naturally political means such as a petition is kind of touching on the boundary, and we'd rather disallow everything of that nature than selectively allow what we judge isn't political enough.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for the noob blunder...( the link )
English is not my first langue and i was focused in trying to be understable that i made a blunder.
Thanks for aswering my question ( and for being so complete in your explanation).
If there arent any topics on this argument i'll start one myself...

Thank again
Ermac

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。