itslionette

Rawr :3
Contributor
Dec 23, 2015
Uploaded Games

No One But You

Millia -The ending-

Aozora Meikyuu

Narcissu 10th Anniversary Analogy Project (Includes all DLC's)

Queen At Arms: Deluxe Edition

Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim

Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-

Without Within 2

Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons (DEAD)

Solstice: Collector's Edition

ENIGMA : An Illusion Named Family

Dandelion - Wishes brought to you - Updated Steam Version

The Next World

XorceD - Sashiro's Laedrum

Impulse!

One Last Chance

Starlight Vega

Malus Code

Rising Angels: Hope

Drusilla Dreams

We Know The Devil

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi v1.09

Backstage Pass v1.0e

Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS DELUXE

Next up~
None

Future Uploads
P.S. The order of the games listed below is irrelevant
✔= Purchased | ✘= On hold | ♞= Collaboration with Aiox | ♛= Collaboration with IGG-Games

NULLThere is nothing here
Have something to add?
Vote and make requests here! (Or just PM me, that's cool too)

Most of my downloads will be hosted by Mediafire, MEGA, Rapidgator, and BigFile(Uploadable). I've also been known to use 1fichier or Uploaded as well.
You will not be able to see the links unless you are a registered Anime-Sharing user, and I will personally give you the file password.
I.e. PM me, I'm lonely
:nyanmusu_tehee:
You can shame me all you want; start a TGywal fiasco all over again, but this is just how it's going to be. I hope you will respect that.
This goes without saying, but I also expect you to refrain from sharing my games elsewhere or revealing the password to those who are not registered/have not asked me.
If you choose to ignore my requests, I suggest you do so cautiously. I'm a very stubborn person and I don't hesitate to hold a grudge :fulfilled:

Last edited:
I am very grateful that you are still sharing games - even though not everyone is appreciative, you still make an effort to share your games with us -> HUGEEE THANKS!!! ;)

I don't have the skills to crack anything digital like you do so I can only give you my thanks for your kindness T_T
Deeply appreciated, thank you.

Nice! Thank you so much, itslionette! For someone like me who can't buy things online nor have the ability to crack games, people like you and Tygwal are God-sent! The Mediafire one-link is also a good idea to prevent people from sharing the games! I hope people would appreciate your intentions and no one would bash one another...

Lastly, thank you again for all your efforts~
:korokke_thanks:

:korokke_hiya:
Heavenly seconding the comment above me, many and BIG thanks for the work you all do.
Very much appreciated and looooooooots of respects.
You people rock. Thank you <3.

I will begin uploading the games very soon, probably tomorrow. There will be a delay until it's approved by a moderator but it shouldn't be too long.

I'm thinking I will post the oldest available vn first and the others will slowly follow. The hiatus between uploads should be no longer than 3 days, how does that sound?

Reactions: asraf arafin
I will begin uploading the games very soon, probably tomorrow. There will be a delay until it's approved by a moderator but it shouldn't be too long.

I'm thinking I will post the oldest available vn first and the others will slowly follow. The hiatus between uploads should be no longer than 3 days, how does that sound?

Personally, I don't mind the hiatus nor any delays (I can at least wait for a few days) :desire: Thank you to you and Aeskey for the game haul!

But I'm just wondering, since apparently Mediafire one-time links are limited in number for a Mediafire account, would this restrict how many people would get the game? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=121206]itslionette[/MENTION]; Thank you for the hard work sweetie~it means a lot :)

Thank you for sharing these games! I hope I'll be one of the lucky ones to download them! :)

Personally, I don't mind the hiatus nor any delays (I can at least wait for a few days) :desire: Thank you to you and Aeskey for the game haul!

But I'm just wondering, since apparently Mediafire one-time links are limited in number for a Mediafire account, would this restrict how many people would get the game? :reallyconfused:

No, I'll work around it:)

Hmm...Wish I could help ya, itslionette. Like any way or form.

Game Haul has been EXTENDED!
:nyanmusu_yeah:

Games added:
Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-
Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons - Shou
Without Within 2

Thanks for the games so far and extending the Game Haul!:korokke_ganbatte: (I am seeing more games than expected haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.