Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
*Notices a dead section in the forum and trying to revive it*

Doubted that i need to introduce what fairy tail is all about.
Who is your favorite characters and arc?
Come post!

My personal favorites are Erza and Gray.
My favorite plots include the Tower of Paradise, Fairy Tail Battle and Oracion Seis :th_053_XD:

hmmm.........in fact,i like all the characters!!! can't wait to see all the dragons though >.<

the edolas version of gerard is quite cool though too bac it doesn't seems like he is gonna make an appearance anymore..

My favorite characters are Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Jellal

Note: By Jellal i meant Jellal and not Mysotgan

My favorite Arc is the Edolas's Arc! its awesome and hilarious

So far, my favourite FT's character is Happy. He's just darn so cute. AYE!

How about that lady cat, Wendy's pet? I forgot her name.

And I think somebody need cat too. LOL
wk0f4p.jpg

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH! Mr./Mrs. Terumi! Your Avatar picture is absolutely amazing!

Now onto business. I have just started reading and watching Fairy Tail.

In the Manga (I started with this first) I am at Vol. 5 and in the Anime, I am on episode 18.

Sadly I have no favorite Characters or story parts.

Last edited:
I would say my current favorites would be Wendy Natsu Erza... too many to name XD ill jus say i like most of them

lol, read animes & watch mangas
That really can happen, if that person end up spending most of the time reading the sub instead of enjoying the anime, and couldn't read the manga coz it's in Japanese, so he/she just 'watch' it.

now that you mention it, it is can happen..
yeah I do read the subs in anime, lol

my favorite char on fairy's guild is Jellal (ge-ra-do) and mystogan (mi-su-to-ga-n) :)
but i'm affaraid the next chapter on Fairy Tale is to be fighting with Jubia (yu-bi-a) and Gray (gu-ra-i) (hahaha... just kidding)
but Hiro -sensei have good working and giving us a best story :P

My favorite character is Juvia because I can relate sometimes and her love for Gray is adorable and funny.

My favorite arc is the Edolas Arc... very good and funny.

As for the current chapter, any speculation about what Arcadios is really trying to do? Now that another spirit mage appeared before him, the plot is moving forward towards whatever he is building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.