What is your name?

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
I've lost count of how many forums I've asked this on lol and oddly enough I have yet to do so here.......

I've been very active on a great number of forums over the past couple of years. On a great number of them I know people by there nick as several I chat with use the same nick for all the places that require the use of a nick, however we don't always know one another on a first name basis.

So it's real simple here if you are brave then tell us your name (first name only obviously).

Of course I will start off first. My name is Kevin.

So what's your name?

Hi Kevin,

My name is Will. (Full name is William, but I do not like being called that) :@

Hi Will and Kevin.

My name is Tom. (I have a Chinese name, but I don't usually share it.)

My name...
English name is simply Benjamin, I have a Chinese name and a Japanese username, part of my username at AS was derived and tweaked from the original...

Noor Iskandar bin Zakaria, is my name in my ID Card. *Zakaria is my Dad's name*
Noor a.k.a. Anoi, is what my schoolmates call me. Why 'Anoi', is still remained unknown, even to themselves.
Is, only use by my family and friends that are close to me.
Alex SDU, known throughout the servers(*with high ping) of DoD:S, COD4:MW, MOH:2010 and Anime-Sharing Forum. 1st introduced back in 2000. Alex is short for Alexander, English version for Iskandar, and SDU is b'coz I used to like HK police stories and the Special Duties Unit is my favourite.

You can call me Alex, if you want.

*I usually get kicked out within seconds from servers that only accept low ping players.

Hi my name is Diana (also quite comon :P)

i'm new in this forum and i'm hopping to have some fun

alexsdu i found the explanation of you're name very interesting :)

Mr.Alone; Don't worry, here you'll get friends :)

Well

My name is Sami (Sami Mikael Schroderus), it's common name in Finland.
First name Sami, Second name Mikael, Last name Schroderus.
The Last name is actually quite rare in Finland, It comes from germany, so I guess my father had some distant relatives there.
My nickname Samppa, and Sampax.
Samppa is a common name too, comes from Sami.
And Sampax is a weird name someone invented from Tampax (If you don't know what those are google it..)

Account name Kore wa came just becouse.... don't know why.. :D
so... Guess that's it.

Im Samuel which was inspired from the Bible.
Tons of nicknames including squirrel, monkey, ferret, sam, sammy, that boy that fits in a locker, and other assorted randomness

Ryan is my real name but all my gamer friends call me kuro so I adopted it as my nickname

My real name is Kyle, was named after Kyle Reese in Terminator (hell ya bitch xP)

I have many usernames throughout the interwebz. I started out just using my name with the first few forums i joined, making my username "Kyle". Then I started tweeking it. Started with Koin, then went to Koin4444 (4 is my lucky number), then Lordkoin, Lordkoin772 (area code. REPRESENT!) then Koinkun which I will most likely stick with. This little name changing course took place for about 5 years :P.

True name is Dian Andhika, I'm an Indonesian. In case you're wondering no, I'm not a girl.
Fyi, Dian is a common name for girl in my country.

Im Luke, Inspired by the bible because of my parents christian background
I have MANY MANY nicknames, some of them include;
Fishy, Lesbian Unicorn Queen (Luq for short[Which when spoken out loud sounds awfully like Luke]) Quraz (one of my GamerNames) Ginger Ninja ;3, Hayate (Some of my friends who watch anime called me that because of how me and my GF were [Hayate from Hayate No Gotoku])

And that is me. xD

Interesting thread. so much difference in other country's names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.