KanColle Headquarter!

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
Hey guys, I thought I'll make a thread in here so we can discuss the upcoming events in Kancolle and see whether we can find some other admirals lurking around that doesn't read the LPW often! Feel free to discuss anything other than the event provided it is Kancolle related.

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]

As there are an increasing amount of people that drop by the thread nowadays, I would like you guys to take a few seconds and read these few points before you post:

- Please, I've said this many times, quote properly! Don't quote like a whole Lord of the Rings trilogy just to actually reference like one small sentence. Especially sometime when someone reply like a day later, quoting a massive passage making me read what I wrote all over again just to understand what you're trying to answer is not fun, please be considerate when posting, at least delete majority of the useless content!

- Feel free to discuss things that are not just KanColle game related, but KanColle anime related as well. Of course I won't say this is a strictly KanColle thread, since some of us actually play other DMM games, as long as it is listed as Off Topic then feel free to have small discussions on other games as well, do note however that if you want a prolonged conversations, there is the ability to talk privately by PM each other, or alternatively you can just create a thread all together if you feel there are a large amount of other people who shares your interest, we're a forum afterall!

- Be friendly, don't be stingy. I created this thread so we can pool together resources, especially when some of us can actually read/understand JP wiki much better than others, I wanted this thread so those who can't read JP wiki as well be able to get access to other information, English wiki is doing an amazing job at keeping things up to date relatively quickly, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't share what English wiki might have missed from JP wiki sometimes! Or generally just other information that's in Japanese.

- Have a chat, to me it feels like we've developed a small community here with common interest, yes majority of the time it would be KanColle related, considering that's what this thread is actually about, but that doesn't mean I won't allow people to have some small chit-chat that are not KanColle related, in fact I honestly don't mind as long as people don't get relatively Spammy (there is an LPW for that kind of thing) and try stick to KanColle/DMM related.

Well, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy your stay with us here ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DesertLotus
I'll just tag these other two who I know also teitoku
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Admittedly I've kinda been hooked on other games recently and most disappointingly have been neglecting my teitoku activities, with the event just around the corner no less. :(

Admittedly I've kinda been hooked on other games recently and most disappointingly have been neglecting my teitoku activities, with the event just around the corner no less. :(

I heard that there is rumor there is a DD only map. I'm hoping they won't lock my fleet, even though I've DD to spare, I only got like 7 high level ones xD Also apparently combined fleet mechanics is gonna return, I hope I've enough resource...

lol.. i only have two DDs in the 30s. everyone else is below. hope it is just a rumor. i want to keep the amount of sunk ship girls at 0. ;~;

EDIT: admiral level 68 haha

lol.. i only have two DDs in the 30s. everyone else is below. hope it is just a rumor. i want to keep the amount of sunk ship girls at 0. ;~;

EDIT: admiral level 68 haha

You're so fucked if there is a DD map xD Or you're fucked either way since I think its confirmed that Combined Fleet mechanics will return in this event, meaning you need a Second fleet consist of 1 CL, 2CA/1CA and 3/4 DD, judging from this you either hope this event won't lock ship or your Admiral level is already far exceeding your ship level then you'll probably have the medium difficulty version of this event (starts around 70, and you'll get there soon enough, either during or before the event starts xD)

Ottotto look who double posted :X

Bah, I'm really afraid that my admiral level is too high for my fleet. I don't have many light cruisers and destroyers above level 30 so I'd better work on them :sigh:

I would quickly level some CVL/BBV/CAV, the ones that people don't normally level. Also you want to have 4BB and 4 CV at ready, the CV might want to be quite good equipped with Green to gain air superiority

Couple more days until event and I only have 304 buckets...fuck I haven't prepared enough for this event >_>

I only need the one dd and prinz eugene. i dont care about anything else. hope i can barely make it.

Its hard to say, people who trained their fleet well seems to find it relatively easy (at least compared to the shit storm in the summer). I'm still just training a few more DD before I go sortie due to I only have 8 or so high level DD I can use, might want to train 1 or 2 more just in case due to the ship locking again. I'm quite surprised at E-1 having combined fleet already, and this kinda gonna fuck up my rotation a bit, but I'm also waiting for a bit more information on a slightly more optimal composition before I sortie as well. Also apparently using CLT makes E-3 so much easier, and I'm so glad I've all 3 CLT you can get in the game xD

I just hope you guys have enough to make two effective combined fleet, since E1 and E3 ships can't be used interchangeably, thought I'll at least warn you before you sortie your best ships in E1 to only find you can't sortie them in E3.

First attempt at combined fleet system, got to B-node for E-1 before suffering Heavy Damage and having to return to port.

My gosh I hope I can clear at least up to E-2, but there's only one week left and I don't think I can make it in time.

UPDATE: I managed to last all the way to E-1 boss node, but unfortunately couldn't even deal a single bit of damage to the boss ship...
Hopeless... hopeless...

Last edited:
First attempt at combined fleet system, got to B-node for E-1 before suffering Heavy Damage and having to return to port.

My gosh I hope I can clear at least up to E-2, but there's only one week left and I don't think I can make it in time.

UPDATE: I managed to last all the way to E-1 boss node, but unfortunately couldn't even deal a single bit of damage to the boss ship...
Hopeless... hopeless...

This event is easy...lol I'm doing E1 the lazy way at the moment because I read a lot of high level Admirals are using like level 30 ish ships to clear and it seems to work for me as well, just RNG can be harsh on you and just red your ships quite easily, all you can do is pray really. This is my set up for E1 at the moment, none of the ships is really my main ships, I guess you can say my Hiei and Haruna are...?

74g7vwX.png

Hey guys you won't know me since this is my first post.
My HQ level is 82 and i completed E-3 2 days ago. Trying to stockpile fuel for E-4 since i'm running low i was expecting to use heavy ships on it. Any of you encoutering problems with the other maps? I'll try to help if i can
011c22852c886f1be6dd71fb1ed584c2.png

I'm slowly chipping away at the boss' health for E-1 and I'm confident of passing it by tomorrow now... unless my luck takes a sudden turn for the worse and I always suffer heavy damage before even reaching the boss node.

Not feeling too confident of E-2 yet since I'm already deploying some of my best ships for E-1 and it still isn't entirely smooth sailing.
But I guess I can settle for actually clearing an event map. I haven't cleared one since the KanColleXArpeggio collab event :P

I'm slowly chipping away at the boss' health for E-1 and I'm confident of passing it by tomorrow now... unless my luck takes a sudden turn for the worse and I always suffer heavy damage before even reaching the boss node.

Not feeling too confident of E-2 yet since I'm already deploying some of my best ships for E-1 and it still isn't entirely smooth sailing.
But I guess I can settle for actually clearing an event map. I haven't cleared one since the KanColleXArpeggio collab event :P
What are you running at E-1? E-1 and E-2 use the same ships while those ships can't be used in E-3 and in E-4 you can use whatever you want

Woohoo! I've cleared E-1!!! :nekopara_cheer:
Probably nothing major for other high level teitokus but this is still pretty big for me :P

5xrpUmz.png

PiJV4E0.png

8V3ZyKW.png

Medal :3
z10meyO.png

What are you running at E-1? E-1 and E-2 use the same ships while those ships can't be used in E-3 and in E-4 you can use whatever you want

This is the fleet that pulled me through E-1

NeCHzKV.png

46591mX.png

I'm not sure if this is good enough for E-2 and I will probably swap some ship out depending on how well things go. I also don't really know how many ships I need for E-3, though I don't think I'll be able to make it there by the end of the event.

In other news, feels ;_;

Woohoo! I've cleared E-1!!! :nekopara_cheer:
Probably nothing major for other high level teitokus but this is still pretty big for me :P

5xrpUmz.png

PiJV4E0.png

8V3ZyKW.png

Medal :3
z10meyO.png

This is the fleet that pulled me through E-1

NeCHzKV.png

46591mX.png

I'm not sure if this is good enough for E-2 and I will probably swap some ship out depending on how well things go. I also don't really know how many ships I need for E-3, though I don't think I'll be able to make it there by the end of the event.

In other news, feels ;_;

i see your problem, why are you running only 4 ships on the support fleet. For E-2 you'll need 2CLs and 4DDs (no combined fleet on E-2). I used Kuma 45, Isuzu 45, Kisaragi 42, Hibiki 42, Samidare 42 and Kukuzuki 43. E-2 is rather difficult compared to the other maps in my own experience but still doable. You'll need some radars for the LoS checks (around 30 so 3-4 22 radars should do it)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
i see your problem, why are you running only 4 ships on the support fleet. For E-2 you'll need 2CLs and 4DDs (no combined fleet on E-2). I used Kuma 45, Isuzu 45, Kisaragi 42, Hibiki 42, Samidare 42 and Kukuzuki 43. E-2 is rather difficult compared to the other maps in my own experience but still doable. You'll need some radars for the LoS checks (around 30 so 3-4 22 radars should do it)

This is my first experience with the combined fleet mechanics so I'm still not too sure how to organise my fleet. No combined fleet on E-2 you say? My gosh I only have 2 DDs above the level 30...

This is my first experience with the combined fleet mechanics so I'm still not too sure how to organise my fleet. No combined fleet on E-2 you say? My gosh I only have 2 DDs above the level 30...

Well E-2 was rather hard for me (in fact harder than E-3 and E-1). I was in your situation, i had 4 DDs at lvl 30 that's why i leveled them to 40 and then started running E-2. Before i leveled them i couldn't get past the second node. Make sure you modernize them (max atleast armor and torpedo stats)

Well E-2 was rather hard for me (in fact harder than E-3 and E-1). I was in your situation, i had 4 DDs at lvl 30 that's why i leveled them to 40 and then started running E-2. Before i leveled them i couldn't get past the second node. Make sure you modernize them (max atleast armor and torpedo stats)

Welp, I had better start levelling then. Oh, what was your set up for E-3? Just so I know if I need to level any other ships.

I have about a week before the event ends... damn and my ship quota is full... ;_;

I'm running E-2, its kind of a breeze, not even hard other than RNG randomly red my ships xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.