What would you do if you woke up next to the person who posted above you?

mralone

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2011
What would you do if you woke up next to the person who posted above you?

id be like "O.o whaaaat are you doin in my bed???? and am i gunna have to get the bat?" xD

Depends on who posted before you I guess...

But then again, I'm so impassive and uncaring about some things. So If I woke up and Koinkun, (has posted above me) was in my bed...I'd ask how many hours it took him to clear his VN collection! :D

hours? you seem to underestimate my collection O.oi have days, possibly weeks worth of hours accumulated to my VN collection ^-^

Since idk who u r irl id prolly be like "WTF WHO TEH FRAG ARE YOU???" and after u told me that u were will id be like "oh.... im still calling the cops, wanna check out my VN collection until they come tho? O.o" xD

Almost fell onto my coffee table laughing at your post! That is funny.

To you VN question...depends on how long it takes the cops to get to your house...

If I woke up and you were in my bed, I'd probably ask ya' if you wanted to go multiplayer for psp.

Hmm to wake up next to a lil transforming fox. Not sure wat i would do but i would probably jus walk off and watch anime, read manga, play games, etc.

I'm a magic fox!

But if I woke up next to you holding a sword I'd blast you with my fire spell.

I would jus roll over in my sleep thus avoiding the fire spell, then wake up, make brunch, and watch anime

You'd take up a whole manga panel just to do that!!??

Ehh, being impassive I'd just get up and play video games.

oh if i would wake up with you in my bed i would just grab you hug you pet you and go back to sleep again :P

Waking up next to something blue that might have come from fma... not sure what i would do. Poke it a little until i lose interest in it?

the blue thing comes from toriko. only sig is fma ;) they say is very tasty and hard to cook :P

if i woke up next to an ninja apprentice i would move to the most far away corner of the bed and pretend your not there until you leave lol

Ill probably be unnoticed for the most part XD usually happens sadly
So ill probably just fade from your mind after a while
@DiSa hmm toriko... i dont remember seeing that but then again i havent read the last couple chapters and i havent seen the anime yet. It doesnt seem like the puffer fish so is it that shining fish or something in the cave that i havent gotten to yet? XD

Ill try the food. Probably better than just eating ramen cuz im too lazy to cook for myself

If you stayed, You'd get to eat grilled, fried, baked, boiled, roasted, etc.

Just wondering, if I woke up and you were in my bed, could I slowly stack gumdrops on your head?

Depends what time it is. I usually wake at around 11 naturally so if u woke much earlier i probably wouldnt notice and wake up wondering why there is so many gumdrops around. Then you might find stacks of other random snacks on your head the next morning. :3

I probably wouldn't even know you were there. I sleep very heavily. So we'll call it even.

I would make sure you hadn't taken my special anime sleeping cap.

Hmm waking up next to u again... i would probably have gotten use to it by now XD

Yeah, same here. So moving on...would you want to practice saber commands with me?

I'd probably go downstairs and reflect(possibly over a cup of coffee. Actually, definitely over a cup of coffee).

I recommend Cowboy coffee. (Grinds in the water, no filter).

Would get up and make the coffee my self, since it is a delicate process. :)

I'd whack some sense into you first.

Then I'd go and fry about 3 pounds of Amish bacon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks